Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Any recommendations in Kingston  (Read 1687 times)

Offline SP

Hi All,
Please can someone recommend a good punt around Kingston if anybody had an experience. Will be there on Saturday. Price wise in the range of 100-150. Good DFK and OWO are must. Age upto 35.

I did search AW but did not get much good results.

Thank you and Regards
SP

Offline jackburton1976

I'm almost tempted to not share this one with you as she's up there in the top 3 punts I've ever had. I've seen her about 10 times now, and will keep going back for more when I'm in the Surbiton area.

The lovely Sissy is amazing. Check her feedback (a fair few from me, posting under a pseudonym), she is incredible. Very welcoming, has a lovely broken English accent, is very very eager to please, is sexy as fuck, loves a role-play, and is also quite submissive and game for fun. I rate her up there with the very best on AW, so I hope you enjoy.

External Link/Members Only

Quesadilla

I'm almost tempted to not share this one with you as she's up there in the top 3 punts I've ever had. I've seen her about 10 times now, and will keep going back for more when I'm in the Surbiton area.

The lovely Sissy is amazing. Check her feedback (a fair few from me, posting under a pseudonym), she is incredible. Very welcoming, has a lovely broken English accent, is very very eager to please, is sexy as fuck, loves a role-play, and is also quite submissive and game for fun. I rate her up there with the very best on AW, so I hope you enjoy.

Any face pics in Sissy's PG?

Not an awful lot of action in Kingston and the surrounds of a weekend I've found.  Alice Spanish in Wandsworth and Welsh Tattoo Sophie in Wimbledon are commutable but only work weekdays. 

Hot Teen Fuck is available Saturdays in South Wimbledon.
External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

The only decent punt (or two) I've ever had in Kingston itself was with Larissa Naughty but she's now down to just two days in Kingston - and neither of them are Saturday - although her profile says she does sometimes work weekends so might be worth asking the question.
External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only+

Gena XXX in Chessington is not too far away.
External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

« Last Edit: February 17, 2015, 01:19:43 am by Quesadilla »

Offline SP

Thank you all for the pointers. Will try some out.

Offline drwho

I would also recommend Sissy as reliable and very satisfying.No rush and very friendly
Leave feeling like just visited a friend (I know v. fluffy but true)

Seen her 14 times (within 14 months) so I try to space out the meetings a bit otherwise can seem a bit repetitive.

Tried a few others in Kingston, but nothing that I can really pass on as a recommendation.
Shame the Blue Bar (Peel pub) strip club has been knocked down as well :thumbsdown: