Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: X Kim X  (Read 1711 times)

TheCape

Anyone seen her?  Has 103 feedback on AW but I cannot find one thing about her on here. Was hoping to visit this coming weekend but lack of info and face pic causes some unease. In Portsmouth area now but previously around Bournemouth.

Offline Davede

sorry not to much help but ive seen her mates sian and roxi and if she is as nice as these girls then she will be ok

I cant wait for your review...

TheCape

Yes that's her Nigel. Just feel uneasy. Naughty Honey might get the visit instead. Would have thought with 103 feedback I'd find something on here.

TheCape

Cheers Davde. Still pondering. She doesn't seem to work that often so not sure if I will be successful but I do like the look of her.

Offline Dogfather

Tried to call her when "green is on" a couple of different times and no pick up.
Will keep trying though (but not the next 2 weeks by the looks of it).  ;)

bighands

I've seen her several months ago and have kept her on my repeat list (which is quite rare). Her profile is pretty accurate - she's very much on the slow / sensual GFE side of things, can be a little shy on a first meet to begin with but quickly warms up  :D

She has fantastic natural boobs and a fit body, good looking too - hot girl next door rather than model (if you know what I mean). I would suggest sorting out services up front that she shows as "at discretion", just to avoid disappointing surprises, but she's pretty straightforward to deal with.

TheCape

Thanks guys. Green light is on now but no phone number. Have emailed in the hope I can see her Saturday.

Offline tel_house

TC

Let us know who you get go. She tick quite a lot of my boxes . If she is as good as here profile I'll definitely be seeing her

TH

Loveit

I too have seen Kim - perhaps 4 months ago. I had a good time with a very friendly, cheerful and naughty Hampshire girl. One observation is that she was a little larger than the claimed size 8. Would hazard a guess at a size 10/12. Yes she has fantastic breasts and her owo was excellent. Enjoy.

bighands

I too have seen Kim - perhaps 4 months ago. I had a good time with a very friendly, cheerful and naughty Hampshire girl. One observation is that she was a little larger than the claimed size 8. Would hazard a guess at a size 10/12. Yes she has fantastic breasts and her owo was excellent. Enjoy.

That must be quite a recent fattening up then. as she was more 8/10 last summer.