Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Jasmine @ GFE, Sheffield  (Read 4708 times)

Offline Ali Katt

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 28
Thought it's about time I post a good report.  I posted a report on %%% here, to make up the stream of silly "I'm too much of a gent to say" reports and because the girl in question doesn't have many reports:
External Link/Members Only

It wasn't the most amazing punt ever but it was good. The girl is incredibly tight and has a nice body. She can be viewed here:

Obviously not the same lass, but she reminds me of a lass in bluebelles...

Offline Ali Katt

• Forum Moderator
Obviously not the same lass, but she reminds me of a lass in bluebelles...
I've never seen Samina but I can see the similarity.  This punt and a few others made up for the awful one I had with geek girl.

Offline Ali Katt

• Forum Moderator
Price paid: £45
A Half Arabic/British lady with a size 8 figure and small bone structure. Around mid 20s. Pretty brown eyes. Around 5'6". Longish, shiny black hair. Smallish but very soft natural breasts She also has a natural sexiness and provocativeness about her. In short, I would say she is gorgeous and exotic.

Had a bit of a chat while I got undressed. Jasmine is friendly and easy to get along with and quite playful in what she says. Jasmine asked if I wanted a massage, I refused. Had her run her hands across me, she has a gentle touch. I got hard, Jasmine put a condom on and performed oral on me. She has a good technique, she is quite gentle with her mouth but knows when to go deeper. I had to stop because I didn't want to cum through oral. Jasmine laid on her back and asked me to lick her out, she said "be gentle", so I was. She seemed to enjoy it. She has a small, shaven pussy and I wanted to get her a bit wet before putting my cock in. She is very tight - I asked if I should use lube, she said it would be fine without, I wasn't convinced, but she was right - it wasn't needed. She put her legs up so I couldn't go really deep, maybe I was slightly too big for her. After she got a bit wetter it was easy to slip it in and out. Switched to doggy style, feeling the softness of her arse against me nearly made me cum. Switched to cowgirl to finish up, she leaned into me and I came heavily, feeling light headed and elated.

Jasmine is easy to get on with and was eager to please, she didn't refuse any of my suggestions of position change and was always friendly even after we had finished cleaning up and she didn't rush me. As a bonus she's also fucking gorgeous.

Offline wristjob

Why the bump and is Jasmine now Layla cos the AW profile points there. She doesn't really appeal to me because she's a bit too skinny, has fake tits and was chewing gum the 1st time I saw her which was a bit ew. I chew gum, butr I wouldn't if I was representing my company in front of a prospective client.....

How are GFE girls if you just go for the £45 service - do they treat you like some cheapskate toerag or are they ok?

Offline Ali Katt

• Forum Moderator
Why the bump and is Jasmine now Layla cos the AW profile points there. She doesn't really appeal to me because she's a bit too skinny, has fake tits and was chewing gum the 1st time I saw her which was a bit ew. I chew gum, butr I wouldn't if I was representing my company in front of a prospective client.....

How are GFE girls if you just go for the £45 service - do they treat you like some cheapskate toerag or are they ok?
I bumped it as I posted the report as the link no longer works for prossienet. I'll ask admin to removed the links. Someone recently reviewed the girl in Nottingham, which is the main reason for the bump. I've had no real problem with the £45 service it's whether or not you have no issues with no OWO or no mouth kissing.  I did hear that some girls see the £65 as easy money as they don't have to do much more for it.