Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: East Midlands fbsm  (Read 2914 times)

Stimpy

Seeing as there is a dedicated thread on the West Midlands page ,thought I would see if we can start a page here to list fbsm,with known he within Derby ,leicester ,nottingham areas ,I'm still new to All this and don't want to make a fool of myself but thought it might help us all,I took advise and visited a Thai (Mally) in birmingham with great results ;) o let's see s on offer locally

willey

Hi
The only girl I have seen in this area is Karn.

External Link/Members Only

Excellent relaxing massage, but nothing else on offer IMO.

Willey

Offline The Big O

Have visited rubnotts a couple of times now, have only seen Tiffany who is a half cast girl but oh my God she is unbelievable! Starts off with a shower then an intimate back rub where her hands constantly touching your balls in between your legs and the when you turn over I've had breast relief both times. The best one I've had yet!

O

Offline j122

Have visited rubnotts a couple of times now, have only seen Tiffany who is a half cast girl but oh my God she is unbelievable! Starts off with a shower then an intimate back rub where her hands constantly touching your balls in between your legs and the when you turn over I've had breast relief both times. The best one I've had yet!

O

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 10
O

Big O, how much did you pay and how long was the service for?

Just checked her pics. Interesting. Never used this type of service, even though imran1234 has previously recommended Thai Spa House on Welford Road, Leicester.

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 10

Offline Mr Garmin

I used to see Ashleigh at Ego but she left quite some time ago. I did hear that she was at Rub but none of the pics look like her. Can anyone confirm if she is there and what name she is going under now as it quite a long way for me to travel on the off chance.

Cum2quick

Been to Rub a few times. First punt not to strong but after that all good.
Good solid set up
Never asked for or been offered extras.
Has anyone had experiance of extras at rub.

Offline The Big O

I paid £55 for the half hour which is very good value for money, shower facilities are provided and doesn't really eat into your massage time either. Anyone tried anyone else there?

Big O