Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Would you ask for HR  (Read 1939 times)

Gary90

So you decide to visit a new massage parlour for a change or because you're away from your local area. Its that time of the massage when you turn around to lie on your back. If you weren't sure if HR was on offer, would you ask? I personally wouldn't but would love to hear other views. Also would it depend on whether there was a towel on or not.

PeppyG

Why go through this malarkey? Just pick a girl you like of aw for 30 or 40 quid and she'll wank you off no haggling.

Why discus prices with some mardy bird when your dicks doing your thinking?

Offline Boom52

I would if the provider had been "mentioned" on here. If completely blind so to speak..I don't think I would ask..(.unless in a parlour like Lavenders maybe). But if no towel then hopefully my erection, should one arise!, or my "mmm that's very nice" words as she goes anywhere near my tackle will bring the offer from the ladies lips!!

But I am a coward that way!!

Offline MasterChief

Me? Straight in there, get them oily hands around this girl, but then that's just me  :D

Gary90

Why go through this malarkey? Just pick a girl you like of aw for 30 or 40 quid and she'll wank you off no haggling.

Why discus prices with some mardy bird when your dicks doing your thinking?

I prefer massage parlours in the thinking that they'll give a better massage than an AW girl (though this isn't always the case.)

Gary90

Me? Straight in there, get them oily hands around this girl, but then that's just me  :D

I'm far too shy for that. I once went to but suddenly had an image of her punching me in the balls and throwing me out butt naked  :scare:

frenchhorn

I think you should go for it what is the worst that can happen ?
report back about your findings and this new place you obviously have in mind

PeppyG

She'll  try and charge you 60 quid  :scare:

Offline johnny34

Agree. If she offers massage it will not be the first time or the last time shes been asked about HE/HR so no worries.

Offline maxxblue

In my experience it usually becomes obvious whether extras are on offer, and asking is not necessary.

"Keep your boxers on" is usually not a positive sign (though I've been asked to take them off halfway through on one occasion).

At the start of the massage when I haven't been told what to wear then I have asked; I've been told a few times "it's up to you", and so have stripped completely, and got extras.

Whenever I've been told to strip completely I have always had extras.