Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Horny Sutty Girl - Pimlico  (Read 4018 times)

Sylvester

ttp://www.adultwork.com/2456812 or External Link/Members Only

£120 for an hour

Well reviewed, and well thought of, with very good reason.  This is the first girl I have met who I felt as though I wasn't dirty enough to keep up with...

Kasia works in a well known block of flats in Pimlico, generally occupied by the good and the great.  Close to the tube and easy to find.

The girl herself is very friendly, comms were good, and she was an absolute pleasure to be with.  She is very, very attractive, way more than her AW pics show.  She is also taller and a bit larger than I had expected, but certainly not a problem - just hard to tell from a couple of photos.

She is incredibly willing, in a dirty girlfriend sort of way. Ms tarted sucking my cock about 30 seconds after I got in the flat, and it only got better from there.  Rather than list the activities, I'll just say that it was all very good.  Like the last time you had sex but much better.

I will very definitely be going back.  I seriously need to up my game though.  I think she is capable of far more than my limited requirements...

Top quality.

127 review(s) found for horny slutty girl linked to in above post (119 positive, 7 neutral, 1 negative)

Quesadilla

Glad you had a good punt.  I've seen her three times now and she gets better (and dirtier) every time.

Sylvester

Mate, if I can just hang onto your coat tails I'll be doing alright!  Any plans to see Lindsey yet?

Quesadilla

Mate, if I can just hang onto your coat tails I'll be doing alright!  Any plans to see Lindsey yet?
Tried to book but just missed her before she was due to go away. Asked for a date on her return in March so will see her soon I hope!  :lol:

Sylvester

Is it possible to get EAS about someone you've not seen?  I think it may be you know...

Quesadilla

Is it possible to get EAS about someone you've not seen?  I think it may be you know...
Possible...maybe for some.  I have strategies to prevent EAS and so far they are all working for me.  :drinks:

Online NightKid

She's referred to as Kate in all her other reviews, so why do you call her Kasia?

Sylvester

Because that's the name she gave me. I think Kate is the English version.

Offline anyfucker

Because that's the name she gave me. I think Kate is the English version.
Correct, Kate is the English equivalent of the Polish name Kasia.

Offline bucksboy

Shhhh...do not say too much or she will get impossible to book like some of the other favourites on here!  :cool:

Offline yuiop300

Lindsey?  Links?

I've seen Kate twice now and she's a great girl.

Really dirty and loves sex.  Great DFK.

Sylvester

So I have just revisited Kasia.  I am now going to find a nice quiet darkened room to lay in while my body recovers...

I thought my first review of this amazing girl was pretty positive - this time she really showed me what a top quality girl, performing at the top of her game, can do.  She was an unstoppable sex machine sent from the future with specific instructions to suck, fuck and squeeze the juice out of me until there is nothing left by a dessicated, but very happy, husk.  Or something like that.

If that analogy doesn't work for you, just think of her as an Olympic standard sexathelete.  No better?  Oh well, you can't please everyone.

I think I may be mildly delirious. I need more lucozade.

What a lovely, lovely girl.  Go see her.

Offline sticko

Is she quitting or just leaving for a bit of R&R?  Profile says her last day is March 10 / 11.

Thanks

S

Sylvester

Just going away for a few days.  Nothing permanent.

Offline sticko

Great - I'll book her when she's back.  Thanks for the info,

S

Offline bucksboy

All i can say is...you are not wrong!!!!!  :drinks:

john_n

I can only agree with what is being said. Review to follow

Sylvester

I can only agree with what is being said. Review to follow

To be honest, I was absolutely knackered when I wrote my update yesterday, courtesy of Kate, so if anything I undersold just how incredibly impressive she was.  This girl took my benchmark for a good fuck, and has raised it to a level I'm not sure I will be able to easily replicate elsewhere.  This girl has skills.

I have read with envy the amazing reviews of Miss KDD and her PSE experience.  Yesterday with Kate came very close to matching the energy, variety and enthusiasm you read about in her reviews.  For a much more reasonable price.  And in a good incall  location.

The only downside I can think of with Kate is that like all of the best girls, she has a busy diary.

Still glowing 12 hours later.

west8

The only downside I can think of with Kate is that like all of the best girls, she has a busy diary.

Everything about this girl screams "book me", but she looks ever so slightly like a unit in some of her pics. No doubt her service is phenomenal from the reviews on here.

What do you think Sylvester, dress size 10 or 12?

Sylvester

Not tiny, but a beautiful womanly figure.  And an outstanding attitude.

One smart cookie.

west8

Booked. Really looking forward to this one after reading her multiple Positive reviews on here.

She's extremely polite and chatty too.

Thanks.

Sylvester

I would recommend you look up an Olympic triathlete's dietary regime, and stick to it between now and your meeting.

And don't have anything meaningful planned for the following couple of days...

west8

I would recommend you look up an Olympic triathlete's dietary regime, and stick to it between now and your meeting.

And don't have anything meaningful planned for the following couple of days...

Pointless sex with myriad WGs doesn't count as 'meaningful'. Guess I'll be fine then.  ;)

tommy1970

Saw her yesterday. She is top notch in terms of service and great fun. Enjoy