Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: New girls in Edinburgh  (Read 2016 times)

Offline Largs43

I noticed this morning a few new girls on AW who are now working in the Edinburgh area.

Some with good feedback, & more importantly with good reports on UKPunting from Wales, Midlands, etc. Maybe on tour? Maybe moved up.

I won't post links as I don't want to personally promote any but it's definitely worth a quick search for us Edinburgh punters. I'm out until April at the earliest :(

Offline gorgie tony

I noticed this morning a few new girls on AW who are now working in the Edinburgh area.

Some with good feedback, & more importantly with good reports on UKPunting from Wales, Midlands, etc. Maybe on tour? Maybe moved up.

I won't post links as I don't want to personally promote any but it's definitely worth a quick search for us Edinburgh punters. I'm out until April at the earliest :(

Without links your post is a bit of a waste of time!

It would save time doing a search of AW and UKP to just list the new profiles (most of the Edinburgh profiles have been here for weeks and the new ones are just the dross on their return loop)

JazzMan

I think it would help if you posted the link?
Thanks

Offline Largs43

Well, the most appealing to me is External Link/Members Only

A bit dearer and just on tour is External Link/Members Only

Others are mentioned elsewhere on UKPunting but on closer inspection usually under the title "Has anybody seen...?"

As I say, I don't know these girls, just hadn't seen their profiles in Edinburgh before.

Offline Third Man

I saw Nina just over a year ago in Newcastle. good looking girl, very willing. I took tights for her to wear, she said have you worn them yourself with a girl, I said no so she said well get some on as I like that, so that was a first! didn't want RO, not sure why.  good punt though.

Offline Marmalade

I'd say the same thing. At least the OP pointed out it is worth looking just now...

Offline TommyMoundfrigger

Just noticed this one also.

External Link/Members Only

Not sure if she is new or has just started doing incalls and that is why she never appeared on my searches.

I have exchanged a few emails and all seems ok.

Anyone any info?

Online Lilywhite

• Service Provider
Just noticed this one also.

Not sure if she is new or has just started doing incalls and that is why she never appeared on my searches.

I have exchanged a few emails and all seems ok.

Anyone any info?

I can tell you that she's definitely a real person, who has few photos because she only just got her wifi installed... and we went out on the lash instead of sorting them on Friday  :blush:

Offline TommyMoundfrigger

I can tell you that she's definitely a real person, who has few photos because she only just got her wifi installed... and we went out on the lash instead of sorting them on Friday  :blush:

Thanks Lily.

Hope to hear back from her soon.

Offline gorgie tony

Well, the most appealing to me is External Link/Members Only

A bit dearer and just on tour is External Link/Members Only

Others are mentioned elsewhere on UKPunting but on closer inspection usually under the title "Has anybody seen...?"

As I say, I don't know these girls, just hadn't seen their profiles in Edinburgh before.

Nina does indeed look hot, pity she leaves tonight, she's been here before so hopefully will come back.

Don't think BrooklynBluex will get much business in Edinburgh given her rates!

Offline Alexix

Don't think BrooklynBluex will get much business in Edinburgh given her rates!

Agree.
Speaking about her, this video is funny :D

Offline ComeAgain

A lot of these girls will disappear once the rugby 6 Nations have finished.

Steptoe

If you like Thai then try Candy

I know her well from "another town" south of the border. I knew she was touring but did not know exactly where. Just found her on Viva by accident :)

Nice girl, big boobs and decently built ie size10 +a bit not the usual skinny Thai waifs

Step

JazzMan

A lot of these girls will disappear once the rugby 6 Nations have finished.

Interesting observation "Come Again" the next fixture (Scotland v Italy) is 10 days away on Saturday 28th February 2015 though.
The next big sporting event in Edinburgh is Hibernian v Dumbarton on Saturday 21st February 2015.
Maybe it's the Big Spending High Rollers from Dumbarton they're all in town for.

Offline solway

Sons of the Cock oops I mean Rock :hi: