Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: MISS SEXY LILLY  (Read 2031 times)

mikey40

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Never got to see her as it was the reason that ADULTWORK has been crap for at least a year now. Texted the no on profile at 12pm to ask for appointment at 2pm. Was told not available until 3pm, which at least made me think there was a booking system. Texted her again at just before setting off just before 2pm, told everything ok. Got a text from her at 2.45pm to ask if i was still coming, yes im at the tube station. Then i text to say shall i come along and no reply for 10mins. Then im given address Flat 359a regents park road between lloyds bank and dignity restaurant. Let into the flat by a much older women to be told Lilly is busy!!! What the fuck after confirming appointment 3times! Doesn't speak a word of English, i telephone the phone no, constantly goes to answerphone. I leave and get back on tube. 1 hour later get a text from supposedly Lilly saying she can see me now. I'm back on the train going home, do these fucking idiots think everyone lives 5 minutes away. Too much of this goes on with adultwork and the minute a bad review goes up they hide them. Don't know if this joker exists  but i wasted my Saturday afternoon.

mikey40

just got this feedback from her mate after posting that miss sexy lilly has banned feedback
Melanie Professional (2)   24/02/2015 18:47   Positive   Offering Services            
sexy guy.thanks

Never even seen her and now she has banned feedback. AW reviews mainly a pile of shit.

Offline lovemachine

I also had double booking at this location and and shit comms and it turned out to be a bad punt.

Offline The_Don

I also had double booking at this location and and shit comms and it turned out to be a bad punt.

She dropped her price and I called to book and was given rubbish about her not working. Even though the day before she stated book me tomorrow in the afternoon, then tried to b&s with her friend (who I've punted) :bomb:

west8

I noticed (before she hid it), that a punter gave her a Negative on Adultwork for Bait & Switch.

She now seems to have wised up: 'This Member has chosen not to allow their Ratings and Feedback to be viewed.'

imho this girl should be added to the UKP Blacklist as it's clear from trusted members here that she is both a timewaster and a B&S.

Offline mondeo06

Went to see her in Hounslow on Saturday,over the phone agreed to o.w.o.,30 mins she or maid said it was £60 no extra,
turned up at flat on high street Hounslow,very dodgy concreate steps nearly fell,
anyway the girl who is answered is the one in pics,but her skin is spotty and she looks much fitter in photos that's were it went downhill,she want £20 extra for o.w.o.,and £20 extra for cim,
i said I don't mind paying extra for cim but I thought it was £60 including owo,she just gave me this look ,
tried to rip me off,so I made excuses and walked,she is not as good as in photos and her attitude put me right off ,I had a feeling it was going to be shit so I left.£100 for 30mis forget it.