Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: ideal first punt - brum/ black country  (Read 1525 times)

mate

Hello this is my first post,  so please forgive if this is the 4 millionth "who should I fuck first" post.

I've never punted before, and I'm thinking of giving it a go. I was hoping some fine fellows could recommend some top birds that suit the preferences I'll list below, so here goes:-

Looks and body. Gotta be a size 8 or 10, and and at least an 8 in the fizzog department. Got to be a special treat; No point going out for a football ground burger when there's some decent steak in the fridge at home.

Experience. Someone with a good attitude, who gets into it... Good gfe I suppose...

Nationality and race: I ay bothered really

Price: I dunno, up to 150 an hour, summat like that. Incall as well.

Other. Now here's the thing. I'm quite particular about fannies. I like a decent bit of drapery on a woman, a nice succulent flange. In fact it's a prerequisite .A petite, lipless little slot I find quite unlickable and entirely unfuckable. I'm not asking for flaps that swing in the wind, just a bit of something to tuck into. And hairy ones are a no go!

So if anyone could recommend someone who ticks all those boxes, id be really grateful. Cheers

Comes in mouth

I strongly recommend Carmella.  (External Link/Members Only)  I don't remember in detail what her pussy is like, although it's definitely shaven.

mate

Thanks for the suggestion .  She sounds fantastic! She's actually on my aw hotlist. Can't tell from her profile if and how good looking she is facially. Can you confirm please ?  Cheers!

Offline dboy74

Hello this is my first post,  so please forgive if this is the 4 millionth "who should I fuck first" post.

I've never punted before, and I'm thinking of giving it a go. I was hoping some fine fellows could recommend some top birds that suit the preferences I'll list below, so here goes:-

Looks and body. Gotta be a size 8 or 10, and and at least an 8 in the fizzog department. Got to be a special treat; No point going out for a football ground burger when there's some decent steak in the fridge at home.

Experience. Someone with a good attitude, who gets into it... Good gfe I suppose...

Nationality and race: I ay bothered really

Price: I dunno, up to 150 an hour, summat like that. Incall as well.

Other. Now here's the thing. I'm quite particular about fannies. I like a decent bit of drapery on a woman, a nice succulent flange. In fact it's a prerequisite .A petite, lipless little slot I find quite unlickable and entirely unfuckable. I'm not asking for flaps that swing in the wind, just a bit of something to tuck into. And hairy ones are a no go!

So if anyone could recommend someone who ticks all those boxes, id be really grateful. Cheers

Really  :rolleyes:

Dodo

This darling should be able to sort you out......Mate

External Link/Members Only

mate

This darling should be able to sort you out......Mate

External Link/Members Only

WOAH!!!
WHAT THE FUCK?! WHAT IS MY MRS DOING ON FUCKING ADULT WORK?!
You better not have fucked her pal!!

Frenchy4012

WOAH!!!

A lovely looking women you have got there.

Comes in mouth

Thanks for the suggestion .  She sounds fantastic! She's actually on my aw hotlist. Can't tell from her profile if and how good looking she is facially. Can you confirm please ?  Cheers!

She's very good looking facially anyway, but I don't know a woman who doesn't look better with my balls resting on her chin.

Offline KidCandyShop

WOAH!!!

Why are you looking to punt with such a beauty at home.  :hi: