Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Blond Roxy YES  (Read 4728 times)

10 review(s) for  NAUGHTY ROXY (10 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Aramis

Recent punt
External Link/Members Only

Decided to take the polish plunge and met Blond Roxy
One of the best punts I've had for various reasons.

1 hr incall £120

1. Snogged my face off as soon as I came through the door
2. Loads of fun and really positive friendly girl
3. OWO, DT was intense with her staring back and teasing
4. RO she loves it and can come with you (unless shes the best actress!)
5. Loves CIM and gulps it down!

Comms 10/10 texted Roxy with 2 hours notice.
Apartment 10/10 top floor flat - near college green. Lift takes you to the door pretty much.
Body 7/10 slim 5'10 lovely long legs,  Cute ass, small tats, slightly saggy tits, covered tummy.
Attractive 8/10 lovely brown eyes , brown hair at the mo, and gorgeous kissable mouth , pearly whites
Service 9/10 Roxy is a lot of fun. GFE through and through. So much DFK throughout.
Started by snogging and taking my clothes off for me
Knelt on the floor and started a BJ OWO with DT , loads of teasing intense staring with a dirty smile.
Moved into RO on the bed. Spent probably 15 minutes doing this and loved her perfect sweet tasting pussy. Made her cum twice which she loved.
DT , OWO for another 15 mins - really good - loads of eye contact and naughty smiles.
On with the Mac for cowgirl - loads of DFK , fuck that's nice.
Then into mish with her legs at ten to two!
Loads of DFK again
Then whipped off the Mac for DT and oily handjob with CIM finish.
Kisses and cuddles and a lively chat to finish .

All in all a really great punt and
Recommended YES
Return YES

I. Now realise what some of the experienced punters on UKP mean when they say , it's all about the attitude and personality , because though Roxy's body is not perfect she creates a really memorable experience. Left her apartment floating on air and feeling very pleased with myself.

Enjoy boys. :drinks: :thumbsup:

Offline PaintBrush

I can completely concer .

Met Roxy back end of last year and it's nice to know she's still on top form

Offline Roth

+1.  :D

She's a top girl.  Need to get back to see her soon. :thumbsup: :yahoo:

Offline PaintBrush

I understand she's off on holiday soon to have a little enhancement .

Think I'm going to wait until she returns before my next visit.

Can't wait to see the results?

Offline Roth

I understand she's off on holiday soon to have a little enhancement .

Think I'm going to wait until she returns before my next visit.

Can't wait to see the results?

No way she needs any enhancements but if she gets them she will be even hotter than fuck. One of the top punts in Bristol alongside Soph and Angelina.  :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :D

Offline Aramis

If roxy's getting her tits done the shes going to cost me a fortune!  :P :D

Booked into see Angelina next week.
Wondering whether they will duo?!

I'm broke if they will  :D

Offline Roth

If roxy's getting her tits done the shes going to cost me a fortune!  :P :D

Booked into see Angelina next week.
Wondering whether they will duo?!

I'm broke if they will  :D

Would be heaven if they did but expensive! :thumbsup: :dance: :yahoo:

Offline Roth

Profile now shows no number and no location.  Maybe she off for the enhancements now?  :unknown:

Hope it's a quick job and she's back soon.  :thumbsup: :yahoo:

Offline Punting Valley

Profile now shows no number and no location.  Maybe she off for the enhancements now?  :unknown:

Hope it's a quick job and she's back soon.  :thumbsup: :yahoo:

Now shows location and doesn't say she is away anymore, but still no number.

Offline rudolph hucker

Saw Roxy again yesterday morning, she is THE real deal, exemplary service, all likes carried out to the 'T', gave her a good spanking beforehand.
The sounds of Angelina getting royally shafted drifting in from the next room.......... :diablo:

Offline Roth

Saw Roxy again yesterday morning, she is THE real deal, exemplary service, all likes carried out to the 'T', gave her a good spanking beforehand.
The sounds of Angelina getting royally shafted drifting in from the next room.......... :diablo:

Good stuff.   :thumbsup: Looks like she's away for Easter now.  :cry:

Offline rudolph hucker

Yes Roth, going back to the motherland for a week or so, back around the 14th. Her & Angelina are looking for alternative accommodation as they might just have outstayed their welcome in Deanery Road (neighbours & Angelina's screams when she gets buggered).
I thought you could take one under your roof and I'll have the other, toss a coin for it........fair??

Offline Roth

Yes Roth, going back to the motherland for a week or so, back around the 14th. Her & Angelina are looking for alternative accommodation as they might just have outstayed their welcome in Deanery Road (neighbours & Angelina's screams when she gets buggered).
I thought you could take one under your roof and I'll have the other, toss a coin for it........fair??

She can't have been in that place for more than 6 months! :unknown:  Too much screaming then! :D

Cheers RH.  :drinks: Will take the one you don't want!  :D. But I'd be like a dried prune after a week!!! :lol: :lol:  Pure fucking bliss and what a way to go!!!!  :thumbsup: :dance: :yahoo:

Offline Punting Valley

I don't know if it is just me, but I am a little put off by the fact that they see two punters at the same time in the same flat. When I punt I want to know that her and I are the only ones there during the time I have booked (i.e. no sergei, no husband/boyfriend, no other girls, no other punters), if I want any other uninvited third party I would have gone to a parlour. The large sum I have paid should reflect the levels of privacy expected.
Just my honest opinion though :unknown: , I am sure a lot other guys don't care.

Offline Roth

I don't know if it is just me, but I am a little put off by the fact that they see two punters at the same time in the same flat. When I punt I want to know that her and I are the only ones there during the time I have booked (i.e. no sergei, no husband/boyfriend, no other girls, no other punters), if I want any other uninvited third party I would have gone to a parlour. The large sum I have paid should reflect the levels of privacy expected.
Just my honest opinion though :unknown: , I am sure a lot other guys don't care.

I see your point.  :thumbsup:

I used to feel like that but through time you get used to it.  Or at least some of us do.  When I first saw Angelina she was in a studio flat so only her.  Later I saw her in a bigger flat but did not realise she shared until I went back to see Blonde Roxy for the first time.

When I saw Olivia first time, I didn't realise she was sharing with Agnus.

I guess I've been lucky that i think during my visits to shared flats I was the only punter there or if there was another punter he was deathly quiet. :unknown:  in any case most prossies want to keep punters apart for obvious reasons so the good ones work with each other to make sure that happens.  :D :thumbsup:

« Last Edit: March 31, 2015, 09:57:30 pm by Roth »

RobBristol

lovely lady and great company.

shame she's gone on holiday.

lovely flat and always a good time with this sexy leggy blonde

I LIKE :)

Offline Punting Valley

I see your point.  :thumbsup:

I used to feel like that but through time you get used to it.  Or at least some of us do.  When I first saw Angelina she was in a studio flat so only her.  Later I saw her in a bigger flat but did not realise she shared until I went back to see Blonde Roxy for the first time.

When I saw Olivia first time, I didn't realise she was sharing with Agnus.

I guess I've been lucky that i think during my visits to shared flats I was the only punter there or if there was another punter he was deathly quiet. :unknown:  in any case most prossies want to keep punters apart for obvious reasons so the good ones work with each other to make sure that happens.  :D :thumbsup:

I don't care if two girls share a working flat, but knowing the girl's practice that there might be another punter in the next room at the same time as me (and potentially hear the other pair moaning and banging) like a parlour/brothel experience really isn't my thing unfortunately, each to their own i guess :thumbsdown:

Offline Aramis

Saw Roxy again last night.
What a special lady she is.
She has now given up smoking and looks about 5 years younger and better for it.
She's also put a bit of weight on so her tits have filled out a bit now so looks even hotter.
Same very attentive service. Great chemistry with this girl. DFK throughout and very fun , energetic , natural service. Can't fault her at all.   :thumbsup:
She is now my no 1 Bristol WG. :dance:

If anyone has seen Roxy and knows of any girls like her , then I would love a heads up.

marty_mcfly

Too bad she is not in London as I love girls that snog a guy's face off. I hope she will tour London soon.

Offline Aramis

If London Polish girls tick your box and fun, energy, loads of DFK, CIM , snowballing take your fancy then you HAVE to try this gorgeous girl
External Link/Members Only
I've been with Lucia once and she was just like Roxy.
Smiles, fun, sexy lady who enjoys her job
Let me know how you get on. You'll love her,

devonred

Seen Roxy a few times now, always a top punt and one of the nicest girls to talk too I've come across punting, really down-to-earth and funny girl  :thumbsup:

Offline Roth

Seen Roxy a few times now, always a top punt and one of the nicest girls to talk too I've come across punting, really down-to-earth and funny girl  :thumbsup:

+1  :thumbsup: :rose: