Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: PSE WITH A-LEVELS in Bristol  (Read 3100 times)

Offline Sonny Crockett

Could someone please recommend to me very good WGs who provide a full-on PSE with A-Levels, who charge less than £200 for a 1hr incall meet?

This is with the exception of the following two ladies;

1, Naughty Slut Soph - Who I saw in August 2014 and had a very good time with.

&

2, Sexy Angelina - Whom I have never met. However from reading reviews of her, I have misgivings in that whenever there's a change of sex position, she makes far too much readjustments.

TheCape

Why on earth would you look beyond Naughty Slut Sophie????

Offline Sonny Crockett

Why on earth would you look beyond Naughty Slut Sophie????

I want to see if this fine city of Bristol has more of these fine WGs who provide a fantastic PSE-with-anal service that is filthy and passionate, like Sophie, who certainly gave me this when I saw her in August 2014. I will look at seeing Sophie again in the future, however I believe that there are other girls out there in Bristol and nearby that I have not yet come across that hopefully could be recommended to me so I could add to my Adultwork HL.

After all for 2015 I want to see as many different girls all over the UK as I can who provide this wonderful, kinky service!!!!! :P :cool: :hi:

Offline veritas1

I've not gone the whole PSE with BJannee but did slip in for a quick 15 min BJ.

Great Deep Throat BJ action & certainly enjoyed the RO.

The location is a tad strange & I'm sure the rest of the business park have twigged what's going on by now but I'd certainly recommend!

Offline Blue Suede Goo

I've not gone the whole PSE with BJannee but did slip in for a quick 15 min BJ.

Great Deep Throat BJ action & certainly enjoyed the RO.

The location is a tad strange & I'm sure the rest of the business park have twigged what's going on by now but I'd certainly recommend!

Her listed age of 44 seems very generous.

Offline Roth

Her listed age of 44 seems very generous.

All prossies lie about their age.   :D. Occupational hazard.  Just add on 5 years.  No probs.  :thumbsup:

Offline Blue Suede Goo

All prossies lie about their age.   :D. Occupational hazard.  Just add on 5 years.  No probs.  :thumbsup:

5 years!
Now you're being generous
 :thumbsup:

Offline Roth

5 years!
Now you're being generous
 :thumbsup:

She's still a good punt and I don't mind older women.  :D

Offline ciscoxxx69

Look no further than Sexy Angelina if you want to try someone different to Soph.
She loves it all and is a full on experience....

Offline Sonny Crockett

Janee offers full on PSE

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only:thumbsup:

I have seen Bjanee's AW profile and she seems the type of lady I would go for = very dirty!!! Also charges a good price for 1hr incall (£110 all-inclusive  :thumbsup:) I've added her onto my HL. :)

Look no further than Sexy Angelina if you want to try someone different to Soph.
She loves it all and is a full on experience....

Angelina would have been the perfect alternative to Soph in terms of looks and services provided. However some reviews I've read have mentioned that she often makes a lot of adjustments in her positioning during penetration, and this gives me doubts about her. This disrupts the flow of the punt and makes it difficult to get any rhythm as you are having sex, therefore ruining the punt itself for me. Had Angelina still charged £150 all-inclusive for 1hr incall, then I would have taken my chances and booked to see her (and hoped that she was a friendly and not cold-hearted lady!!). However as she's increased her prices (£160 for 1hr incall) and charges extra for anal, this becomes a massive issue for me!!! :thumbsdown: This is the precise reason why in my opening post when I asked for the recommendations, I mentioned Angelina as an exception alongside Soph.

Offline ciscoxxx69

Apologies.... I should learn to read the post in full, rather than the headlines.
 :drinks:
I haven't experienced the 'changing positions' thing.... :unknown:.......always takes it in all positions whenever I have seen her.

Offline BogBog1

I haven't experienced the changing positions thing either - always had a great time with Angelina. Mind you, I haven't seen her since she put her prices up, and not sure I will do. She is good though....

Offline Roth

I haven't experienced the changing positions thing either - always had a great time with Angelina. Mind you, I haven't seen her since she put her prices up, and not sure I will do. She is good though....

Me neither.  I've seen her a few times and she's never changed position at all unless I've asked to.

She's always a seriously good fuck.   :yahoo: :dance:

Offline JimmySW

Saw Angelina recently and it's a wild ride - forget about conversation and expect a full on PSE with bells on. Nothing was too much bother and she gave me some change as I couldn't stay for the full hour - totally unprompted!

Offline madeinwales56

I have seen Bjanee's AW profile and she seems the type of lady I would go for = very dirty!!! Also charges a good price for 1hr incall (£110 all-inclusive  :thumbsup:) I've added her onto my HL. :)

Angelina would have been the perfect alternative to Soph in terms of looks and services provided. However some reviews I've read have mentioned that she often makes a lot of adjustments in her positioning during penetration, and this gives me doubts about her. This disrupts the flow of the punt and makes it difficult to get any rhythm as you are having sex, therefore ruining the punt itself for me. Had Angelina still charged £150 all-inclusive for 1hr incall, then I would have taken my chances and booked to see her (and hoped that she was a friendly and not cold-hearted lady!!). However as she's increased her prices (£160 for 1hr incall) and charges extra for anal, this becomes a massive issue for me!!! :thumbsdown: This is the precise reason why in my opening post when I asked for the recommendations, I mentioned Angelina as an exception alongside Soph.

There is something about the style of Crockett's posts that reminds me of someone who has been previously banned from this site. Indian or Pakistani chap. He used to come on here spouting bollocks with some conviction and also had a male profile on adultwork. Can't recall his name for the moment so I will have to come back to you. Anyone else a little dubious about our friend here? Or am I being a little over sensitive?

Offline Sonny Crockett

There is something about the style of Crockett's posts that reminds me of someone who has been previously banned from this site. Indian or Pakistani chap. He used to come on here spouting bollocks with some conviction and also had a male profile on adultwork. Can't recall his name for the moment so I will have to come back to you. Anyone else a little dubious about our friend here? Or am I being a little over sensitive?

I don't know what the hell you are on about here!!!! The posts I've put on UKP are of my own opinion, and the things that I have said about what happened in my years of punting are true!!!! BTW I have never had a previous UKP account!!!!!!!

JV547845

Comparing her to civvie birds and younger prossies who look worse, I could believe Janee is 44.  If you like her photos, she looks smashing in person what ever her age is.  I had a great time with her.  Couldn't keep her away from my cock so it was a PSE I guess.   :rolleyes:

Offline Jeremy

You are thinking of Abdul, although Crockett seems far too legible to be him. Abdul's replies to posts were completely disjointed and only tangenitally related to the topic, like he was replying to posts from a parallel universe

Offline Roth

Comparing her to civvie birds and younger prossies who look worse, I could believe Janee is 44.  If you like her photos, she looks smashing in person what ever her age is.  I had a great time with her.  Couldn't keep her away from my cock so it was a PSE I guess.   :rolleyes:

+1. Very dirty and deffo PSE.  :thumbsup: :D

Offline madeinwales56

You are thinking of Abdul, although Crockett seems far too legible to be him. Abdul's replies to posts were completely disjointed and only tangenitally related to the topic, like he was replying to posts from a parallel universe

Abdul. That's the fella.