Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: MissSashaRed Glasgow  (Read 1988 times)

DG

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Met Sasha a couple of weeks back.

Sasha has a day job and does incalls in a Glasgow Hotel a couple of days a week every couple of weeks or so. She advertises the days she is available on her AW profile.

I had been exchanging emails for a few weeks, mostly discussing whether or not she could take me in the ass as other WGs who list A Levels refused to attempt it because of my size. Sasha didn't make any promises but vowed to give it a go, more of which later.

Comms very good, told me which hotel a few days before the booking; well known budget hotel just south of the river. Parked in public car park and text her to tell her I had arrived. She texted straight back with room number. Access very discrete as no reception, just straight to lifts and up to room. Room was ok but unfortunately had a bunk bed over the double bed, for which she apologised. Didn't cause me any problems but I suppose if you were to get up too quick you might bang your head.

Sasha is a pretty girl with short red hair, big but firm boobs and incredible nipples. I would say her stated age of 40 is accurate. Bit of a saggy stomach but otherwise slimish size 12 with long legs. I know she is currently updating her profile with new pics, probably to show several tattoos which weren't on her original gallery photos.

She was wearing a black neglige and matching panties. She had forgotten to bring the heels and stockings I had asked for.

Started with a nice chat; I had booked the hour at £100 so the chat was ok. Whilst we were chatting she started to play with my cock. Then moved on to OWO, very nice and sloppy, not over deep but took it in her mouth well. I had read her profile and as she said she liked to have her nipples sucked while she sucked cock, I duly obliged. Her nipples are incredible, long and sensitive. I had a good play with her pendulous tits.

Fucked in a few positions, doggy, cowgirl, missionary. I loved watching her big tits bounce and swing. Sasha pulled out a small vibrator/stimulator and presented her ass to me. Despite any apprehension, my hard, thick cock slipped into her ass fairly easily. Whilst I pounded her ass, and she wasn't shying away from it, she stimulated her clit with her toy, making her cum.

Asked about kissing which she agreed to but not FK so I didn't bother after a nice lip to lip.
As I had been unwell, I struggled to last the pace and had to take a rest after about 5 mins fucking her ass. Had a lie down together and she played a bit more with my cock trying to bring it back to life for a second anal assault. I tried but couldn't get it quite hard enough so I managed to slip two or three fingers in her ass while she played some more with her toy.

I was knackered by now due to my illness. Sasha noticed this and to her credit she told me to lay back and took my less than impressive cock in her mouth. I was fearing my first failure during a punt. I need not have worried. Sasha kept going until she brought it back to life and I shot a pretty impressive load into her mouth. She went into the bathroom to spit, which I had no problem with as she does not offer swallow.

Overall a great punt with a lovely, warm and sexy girl and I will definitely see her again. She is working next week so I might give her a call.

Offline tit lover

Would you recommend a 30 or 60 minute punt with this lady? Physically she is perfect for me but what about her personality? Is she good to chat with? I am only interested in an hour punt if she is good to talk to and she is not distant and takes an interest, it all adds to the pleasure of the punt :) However, if she isn't very good to converse with then I may as well just do the 30 mins..

DG

Would you recommend a 30 or 60 minute punt with this lady? Physically she is perfect for me but what about her personality? Is she good to chat with? I am only interested in an hour punt if she is good to talk to and she is not distant and takes an interest, it all adds to the pleasure of the punt :) However, if she isn't very good to converse with then I may as well just do the 30 mins..

Definitely book the hour. She is a great girl, really easy going and good to chat with. She also has a range of talents you will want to explore.

Offline tit lover

Definitely book the hour. She is a great girl, really easy going and good to chat with. She also has a range of talents you will want to explore.

Thanks for the advice, tried to book her earlier but couldn't match up our free time, hopefully next week we can find a day where we are both free and can have some fun :)

I am aware of her wide range of talents but I am sure I will probably spend the majority of the hour playing with her wonderful breasts and sucking on those delicious nipples of hers, which she told me she loves getting played with  ;) I will definitely book the hour then since is great to chat with and it provides more time for giving her large breasts some much needed attention :)

DG

Her nipples are amazing and she loves to have them played with. Enjoy mate  :hi: