Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Flipping hell - 34 punts in 9 months  (Read 2471 times)

Timmy2

And I have spent, £4960 with 18 WG's
Some 1hr, 90min 2hr and 3hr sessions
Soon mounts up chaps, Good job me and the Mrs have separate bank accounts.
I need to stop.........  :scare:

Offline Muscle_911

Champion Punter....You must now have loads of memories to last you a lifetime, well done  :thumbsup:

Timmy2

And only one review ? :(
Yep, only found this site 3 weeks ago... wish I had used the info you chaps have posted to benefit my research and choices.  But I am happy with most of the WG's I have seen.   

Offline j122

Could you share who you've seen in a quick post, grouping the positives and negatives together? :hi:

Timmy2

Champion Punter....You must now have loads of memories to last you a lifetime, well done  :thumbsup:
Yep...Loads of memories, hit most of my wish lists...
FFM, Prostrate Massage. CIM Swallow, Rough Face Fuck. Been Rimmed by 5 girls, Experienced some good  Sub sessions (I am switching this week...) Mixed Race, Black. (+ a Black Sub to die for, not on here any more)
Still need to achieve a a full fisting, a few girls have given it a good go for me... :P
For a older bloke, I have seen some young attractive girls and fucked them.... you can't take those memories and experiences away from a chap

Timmy2

Could you share who you've seen in a quick post, grouping the positives and negatives together? :hi:
Yep...will do when i have time to get the AW links and the 3 girls names who have left AW

Offline Chezzie John

It's easy to get addicted to punting and I could have bought a house with the money I've blown over the years. And I can't even remember most of the girls so now I only tend to see girls with face pictures showing so I can look back and knock one out when I'm skint and at least I've got a bit of something to show for it  :D  I went to Meadowhall yesterday after my punt and was looking at some trainers that I liked at £115 and I was reluctant to part with the money thinking if I buy some cheap shit one's I can get laid again.

And yeah some feedback on the girls would be good :)

Offline Deepstroker

You must have had your fill by now. Will you be retiring? I mean poking a wet hole gets a bit samey after a while..?

Offline monkeybucket

Yep...will do when i have time to get the AW links and the 3 girls names who have left AW
good man  :thumbsup:

Timmy2

Here you go chaps, took some time but I hope its worth it

In order of when I first saw them

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only
Very first Punt Late 20’s nice looking, reasonable body.(not the girl in the Photo or very Photo shopped) Safe house in Coalville – now in Syston.
No French Kissing, OW, Anal Play, Attempted Fisting, Toys - 1 Visits no plans to revisit.

Romanian – no details 2nd ever punt pre AW phone number showing on another site
Early 30’s Not Pretty but nice girl, did what I wanted, attempted fist Anal, Anal play.

Black Girl in Leicester – no details 3rd ever punt pre AW phone number showing on another site
Mid 20’s Nice, did what I wanted, attempted fist Anal, Anal Play– ticked the Black Girl box

External Link/Members Only
Early 30’s Mixed Race Girl, Nice Looking, Fit Body – Very Safe Apartment in Nottingham City Centre
Deep OWO, Cim and swallow. Face Fuck, Anal Play, Deep Rimming. 1 Visit – Not Working on AW now but I would see again in a heartbeat.

Studying at Uni, 23 year old, good looking, fit body, very safe apartment
OWO no swallow, FK, GFE, Anal Play. 7 Visits – obviously I will revisit

24 years old Stunning petite girl. Fit Body. Safe borrowed house.
GFE, Deep OWO, DFK, Anal Play, Good Fuck. 1 Visit – Not Working on AW now but I would see again in a heartbeat.
Early 30’s Nice Girl, Reasonable body – Safe terraced house.
Very Deep OWO, CIM, Swallow, Rimming, Anal, Anal Play, Attempted Fist, Game Girl – (Says she does BB but I don’t think she does when I asked her why.) 2 Visits no plans to revisit.
Late 20’s nice looking, reasonable body. Safe house in Loughborough.
DFK, OWO, facial, GFE, Anal Play, Toys - 2 Visits no plans to revisit.

26 year old Petite Good Body, Good looking, gently sub - very safe apartment
OWO no swallow, DFK, GFE, Anal Play, Anal if not too big. 6 Visits – obviously I will revisit

Duo with HotLittleSub – Late 20’s Hot,
Dirty, rims, swallows, DFK, No Anal Not from Midlands- would see again.
25 year old Black Beauty, Safe Terrace house in LE2
Very Very Submissive, DFK, GFE, OWO no CIM, Anal, Anal Play - 1 Visit – Not Working on AW now but I would see again in a heartbeat.
Early 40’s Nice lady, Nice Body, heavily Tattooed – North Notts safe house
PSE, Deep OWO Cim and Swallow, Rough Anal, and attempted Fisting - 1 Visit, no plans to revisit
26 year old, Good Looking, Big Tits, Curvy Body – Safe apartment in Loughborough
Deep OWO, CIM, Swallow, Anal, Anal Play, Submissive if required, - 1 Visit – Not Working on AW now but I would see again in a heartbeat.
Late 40’s early 50’s, good body for age. Different Loughborough Hotels,
Submissive (very if pushed), DFK, OWO, Swallow, PSE. GFE, ANAL, DP - 1 Visit – Seeing her this week
Early 40’s Fit Body, Nice Looking – Safe Flat in Sutton in Ashfield
Deep OWO, Face Fucking, Swallow, Deep rimming, Anal PSE, GFE DFK – 1 Visit – Will Return
Early 30’s Nice Girl, Nice Body – Needed a lazy punt close to work at short notice – safe flat
OWO no CIM, GFE, No Anal, Anal Play.  – 1 Visit, no plans to revisit, but might.
Early 30’s nice looking, fit body false tits. Safe out of town house - 2 profiles
Deep OWO, CIM, no swallow, 1 Visit – no return visit planned
20 year old beauty loves sucking cock to completion and swallowing – Tours City Centre Hotels
OWO, FK, GFE, 1 Visit - will revisit.

Offline j122

Thanks for the list Raddy  :hi:

couple on there I'd be interested in  ;)

Quesadilla

And I have spent, £4960 with 18 WG's
Some 1hr, 90min 2hr and 3hr sessions
Soon mounts up chaps, Good job me and the Mrs have separate bank accounts.
I need to stop.........  :scare:

Looks to me like you're just warming up - I have a similar number of punts (well, maybe a few more) in my 9 month career, not gonna say how much cash I've spent but it does seem that punting around London is a tad more expensive. I also tend to go more for the 2hr / 3hr sessions and duos which I guess are more expensive. 

Fortunately I'm separated so don't have to worry about a missus finding out, just complete freedom to have some of the best fun I've had in a long time and definitely nowhere near time to stop yet. :D

Enjoy!! :drinks:

TheNewSeeker

I tried to see External Link/Members Only, but missed her. She sounded awesome.

Anyone any ideas where she's moved on to?

Offline The_Don

Looks to me like you're just warming up  and definitely nowhere near time to stop yet. :D

+1

Timmy2

I tried to see External Link/Members Only, but missed her. She sounded awesome.

Anyone any ideas where she's moved on to?
Hi
I read on her profile before she closed it, that she was going back to Africa for a year... she was hot, hot, hot. and so compliant

TheNewSeeker