Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Wallets & Phone  (Read 6637 times)

Offline Malvolio

It's never occurred to me to get a punting phone. I guess I'd be more worried about my wife finding that than I am about her discovering anything incriminating on my iphone. I always delete messages after I send them and if she did happen to read any random message that came through I could put it down to a wrong number or spam. Having a second phone is pretty hard to explain away though no?

Not really - tell her it's an old phone you had from years back.  Failing that, a phone isn't that difficult an object to conceal somewhere in your house.

As a married man you are playing with fire by not using a punting phone.

spkmstr48

I don't know, most smartphones have so much stuff on them from so many random contacts that I'm not concerned. Just make sure you delete the texts and call records!

Ben4454

I take all my valuables in the shower with me and my wallet.

Offline Dani

• Service Provider
You would be surprised by the amount of men that dump their brand new smart phones,watches and wallets on the side in the bedroom whilst they toddle off for a shower. The worst part is they take the wallet out of a pocket to put in the side. I am forever warning men about this and often get told they trust me because I have a lot of AW feedback. I then have to point the to this site to read the horror stories and explain how easy it is for feedback to be faked

I know there has to be a certain amount of trust but putting your wallet in full view is giving the less than moral not only opportunity but the temptation.

Offline CBPaul

It's never occurred to me to get a punting phone. I guess I'd be more worried about my wife finding that than I am about her discovering anything incriminating on my iphone. I always delete messages after I send them and if she did happen to read any random message that came through I could put it down to a wrong number or spam. Having a second phone is pretty hard to explain away though no?

No. I would find it harder to explain away a text from a prossie  detailing where and when for the next day or confirming services. Naturally, Mrs CBP wouldn't say anything there and then but would be waiting outside the venue to greet me, with a seriously pissed off look and more than likely a pair if rusty garden sheers  :scare:

Keeping your main phone in your pocket so you don't leave it lying around, remembering to delete texts and call logs, having it on silent etc etc, leaves too much to chance or looks suspicious. One day Mr Fuckup WILL pay a visit.

Far easier to have an old phone, or at least one that looks old, that is only turned on when it is safe to receive texts. 

Online RedKettle

agreed and as mentioned elsewhere there are plenty of other risks of using your normal phone.  Punting phone all the way for me now.

Offline smiths

You would be surprised by the amount of men that dump their brand new smart phones,watches and wallets on the side in the bedroom whilst they toddle off for a shower. The worst part is they take the wallet out of a pocket to put in the side. I am forever warning men about this and often get told they trust me because I have a lot of AW feedback. I then have to point the to this site to read the horror stories and explain how easy it is for feedback to be faked

I know there has to be a certain amount of trust but putting your wallet in full view is giving the less than moral not only opportunity but the temptation.

Not surprised at all myself, where sex is involved some men lose all their brain cells thinking with their cocks instead. I hope at least some of them read threads like this and take more care in future.

Offline webpunter

Just depends what you're doing on the day of the punt.  So for example its squeeze in a session when at work / doing meetings.  Not that easy to not take wallet & non-punting phone if not travelling by car.  If i feel [very] relaxed with the environment then i've left stuff in the room & had a quick shower afterwards.  The question is if i want to do a 2nd visit.  If not then i'll take stuff in with me or pass on the shower.  Best not to book crap girlies in the 1st place.  Whilst writing this then i've been to places where there is no intention of a 2nd visit so i behave accordingly.  Just have punting antennae working

Offline charger70

I me just wondering, if any of you guys ever do in calls, to the WG's home?  I am quite new to this, but the girls I have seen, and tend to go back to, are mums with kids at school,  they would have as much to owe or more than me I think, but I treat them as I would oneelse, and haven't given any thought to being turned over by them.

I guess I have been lucky as well as stupid! ( I thought I would say it, to say you other chaps from telling me!)

Siadwel

Fifteen-twenty years ago, I was working self-employed and had a job in Stevenage. This was well pre-AW days (for me anyway), so it was the back pages of the Sport or the local paper. Anyway, I saw an ad for a chinese massage after I'd finished the job, called it, no reply, headed off back down the A1. Five minutes later, the phone goes, it was the chinese massage returning my call. Said no, blah blah blah, hung up, forgot all about it.

A few months later, the local CID phone me asking if they can come and interview me. There'd been a murder at said chinese massage and my number was on a mobile phone found at the scene. They came, interviewed me, I had to blag it, say it was a wrong number etc in front of the wife but then I took them outside and told them the real story. I never heard another word about it, from them or the wife, but scared shitless I certainly was.

That's the only reason I use a punting phone now, because I'm single. This IS a true story.

Offline Boundless

It's all just basic common sense and essential if you're seeing someone for the first time.
I hide my wallet, watch and real phone in the car, which I park some way from the place.  Just take the fee plus 2 tenners for unexpected extras, keys and punting phone. I used to leave the punting phone in the car too but I've had several occasions where I couldn't find the place and it was handy to ring for more directions. Oh yes, I always take my reading glasses with me now too as I've had texts from the WG after I've left the car and I can't fucking read them!

As above, if/when I shower at her place I have everything in my trousers and just take them in the bathroom with me.

Offline Boundless

Fifteen-twenty years ago, I was working self-employed and had a job in Stevenage. This was well pre-AW days (for me anyway), so it was the back pages of the Sport or the local paper. Anyway, I saw an ad for a chinese massage after I'd finished the job, called it, no reply, headed off back down the A1. Five minutes later, the phone goes, it was the chinese massage returning my call. Said no, blah blah blah, hung up, forgot all about it.

A few months later, the local CID phone me asking if they can come and interview me. There'd been a murder at said chinese massage and my number was on a mobile phone found at the scene. They came, interviewed me, I had to blag it, say it was a wrong number etc in front of the wife but then I took them outside and told them the real story. I never heard another word about it, from them or the wife, but scared shitless I certainly was.

That's the only reason I use a punting phone now, because I'm single. This IS a true story.

Worrying indeed!
There was a double murder a while back in a parlour in Shrewsbury, a WG and the maid were killed. I can imagine there were a few guys having sleepless nights while they investigated that one. They caught the scumbag.

External Link/Members Only

Max Pleasure

I leave credit card and smart phone in the car.  I take the punting phone and cash in.  I haven't felt concerned but do try only to visit 'safe' areas, and use common sense.  If I take a train I only have the cash I need for the day.

Carmel

I had a new guy come to me and ask for a shower on arrival, I went to the kitchen to make him a drink and upon returning to the bedroom noticed he had left his wallet on the side table. This made me very uncomfortable and I left the room to busy myself else where. If course it was obvious I had been in the room because of the drinks. My concern was that he could accuse me of stealing from him and that may possibly of been his reasoning in leaving it there. It wasn't of course, just a natural thing he did. I didn't like it and now tell guys to take belongings with them. I am honest, but not every body is and he of course is probably honest but again not everybody is. Just take all your belongings with you. And I will put all mine else where also. Best all round.

Offline Marmalade

I had a new guy come to me and ask for a shower on arrival, I went to the kitchen to make him a drink and upon returning to the bedroom noticed he had left his wallet on the side table. This made me very uncomfortable and I left the room to busy myself else where. If course it was obvious I had been in the room because of the drinks. My concern was that he could accuse me of stealing from him and that may possibly of been his reasoning in leaving it there. It wasn't of course, just a natural thing he did. I didn't like it and now tell guys to take belongings with them. I am honest, but not every body is and he of course is probably honest but again not everybody is. Just take all your belongings with you. And I will put all mine else where also. Best all round.

Good advice. To prossies as well as punters. Make the environment one where no-one is accused and no-one can be tempted and it is easier to relax.

gamelghari

I leave my phone, wallet and valuables in my wash bag in plastic bag prior to going near the venue. Goes everywhere with me.
When I pay I take the money straight out of my pocket and give it to the recipient - they never see inside the wallet or its location.
PERSEC just needs a little forethought.

Offline Johnbean

Keys is the biggest worry unless you have a punting car! I use an old wallet with just cash and a burner phone for contact so they wouldnt be worth much. Tend to keep an eye on my things even if with a regular.

Offline anonyorks

I always shower and take everything in with me to the bathroom then return to the room with everything back on so nothing leaves my sight. I think I've been lucky to not have seen a WG I've not felt comfortable with. Well actually just one but it was an ensuite room so I knew no Sergei's could get in.

Offline asif

I always punt with well reviewed prossies and only take with me £20 extra and leave my wallet and phone in the rucksack.

spkmstr48

Since reading threads like this I've started leaving my wallet in the car, each time it's made me feel more uncomfortable than the last time. Not doing it again.

Offline claretandblue

Keys is the biggest worry unless you have a punting car! I use an old wallet with just cash and a burner phone for contact so they wouldnt be worth much. Tend to keep an eye on my things even if with a regular.
a punting car!i. suppose westie had the jag....

Offline Brazilian Martian

Never shower after directly after a punt I wait until I get home as for valuables my phone and wallet stay inside my jacket pocket and my wallet has a tiny key ring bell so if I did leave the room I would hear the jingle sound and know she's pulling a fast one.

Offline PeachyAssFan

I take my clothes in with me, but even so - exact money, plus a few quid to get home by taxi or bus in the event of total disaster. Cheap punting phone. No ID. Smart phone well hidden in car. Strong smelling antiseptic  wet wipes in glove compartment.

Offline Makkk1963

I learnt the hard way I'd been delivering,had arranged to see a girl on hastings sea front,I'd collected just under £700 so decided leaving it in the van especially in hastings a bad idea seemed like a nice girl but the worst shag I've ever had,I asked for a shower she folded my clothes up took them in the other room and yes you've guessed it when I got dressed it had gone I kicked off she then called out a blokes name then I said I would call the police she said would accuse me of raping her if I did,what would you have done !!!! I legged it £700 against any police contact ,accusations,fucked up home life = leg it
I now after a year or so of not punting take only the set amount in !!!!!!
« Last Edit: April 08, 2015, 09:10:38 am by Makkk1963 »

Offline Marmalade

Yeah I suppose it helps if you can make it 'natural', for instance if showering first, getting undressed in the bathroom; if showering afterwards taking clothes with you to get dressed. Avoids the suggestion, "I'm taking my clothes so some lying thieving skank bitch doesn't go through my pockets" shock horror.

Cash -- many wallets have a small compartment to hide extra cash. The advantage here is that when you pay her you let her see you apparently remove all the cash from the wallet so she's not wondering about up-selling or eying you for a 'tip'. But wallets are bad news generally. Small pockets inside the main pockets of jeans are harder to rifle. If it's a really lowlife housing estate I put emergency cash under the insole of my shoes (usually trainers, like all other items, easy on & off).

If I do take a wallet it's usually a sports wallet (slip out of pockets less easily) and there's a small change zip compartment that will take a key and a small chain that clips it to my belt.

It might sound over the top but on a couple of occasions, especially abroad, I've been in a post-orgasmic haze, aided and abetted by a couple of (stupid but enjoyable) beers and in that state, especially if she's exceedingly nice, it's easy to make mistakes or forget stuff.

I don't usually make exceptions for "reliable, well-reviewed" whores, simply as I've seen one or two lovely nice trustworthy ones turn overnight into fuckers needing a fix, so take precautions as a fixed routine habit and it's less to have to think about.

Offline Marmalade

Jimmy might correct me as he goes there more often,  but I've personally found Thai prossies some of the most convincing liars. They can be devoted loving perfect sweet girlies the night before then when they see you're not about to invest more cash in them transform into seething raging vixens. Moral: string 'em along until you have a very clear exit. On one occasion as I explained that it would spoil the beauty of our relationship to give her extra cash, only a fast-departing tuktuk saved my face from the bitch's nails.

Offline webpunter

I've personally found Thai prossies some of the most convincing liars. They can be devoted loving perfect sweet girlies the night before then when they see you're not about to invest more cash in them transform into seething raging vixens. Moral: string 'em along until you have a very clear exit. On one occasion as I explained that it would spoil the beauty of our relationship to give her extra cash, only a fast-departing tuktuk saved my face from the bitch's nails.
That's coz they're 'VC'.  'I love the smell of napalm in the morning'