Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Fabulous evening with bondage lover Lindseyxxx  (Read 2502 times)

ExhibitC

External Link/Members Only

I booked Lindsey for two consecutive evenings on the strength of some great reviews and a personal recommendations from Hot Ameera. Unfortunately she cancelled the first one (plenty of notice given) buy by christ did she make up for it on the second.
I've put a field report on AW and won't repeat it here but suffice to say that I have absolutely NO desire to see any other sub girl for as long as Lindsey is available. She is 100%.natural and 100% drop dead gorgeous. I can't vouch for her vanilla skills (though others can) but she absolutely matched my kink desires and was keen and loving it.
Treat her well, guys. This chick is special.
If 'big tits' are your thing (they're nice but "small ones are more juicy") you might as well stop reading now. Otherwise...
Tall, slim, gorgeous as hell. Lovely hair and a fabulous personality. Don't believe the 'girl next door' comments, she's seriously beautiful (I think!). Don't think she was wearing any makeup but certainly doesn't need it. Pure natural beauty. No tattoos, one piercing just above her navel.
Now I guess I'm not your average punter, I'm not into mindless fucking and I want the woman to enjoy herself as much as I do. I'm pretty certain Lindsey did.

Offline smiths

The link given by the OP didn't work properly for me so her link is External Link/Members Only And it brings her other reviews on here up.

Offline Cabbots

Glad OP had a good time. No review on AW though...?

fufun

Field reports don't appear until the wg accepts it.  Do a field report Search for London or direct link below:

External Link/Members Only

ExhibitC

Field reports are visible now. She didn't know how to enable them :-)

password02

Excellent review - I have seen her and she is an excellent sub girl.
 :hi:

Quesadilla

Great review, still trying to book her but haven't been able to co-ordinate schedules. Sounds like she's right up my kinky street!  :hi:

Hornydevil247

Now I guess I'm not your average punter, I'm not into mindless fucking and I want the woman to enjoy herself as much as I do. I'm pretty certain Lindsey did.
[/quote]

Hi Maureen

Nice review but I must say Lindsey enjoyed mindlessly fucked numerous times during our sessions

HD

SweetJazz

After reading about 50 shades of grey all week in the papers, how many guys have thought about this type of BDSM experience?

ExhibitC

I must say Lindsey enjoyed mindlessly fucked numerous times during our sessions.

@HD Yeah I'm sure she did too :-)
What I meant was that my review wouldn't have been anything like as good if I'd thought she wasn't into it (as well as mindless fucking!).

ExhibitC

After reading about 50 shades of grey all week in the papers, how many guys have thought about this type of BDSM experience?

50 shades is total bollocks. And you can't 'think about' a BDSM experience. Sure, any fool can tie up a girl and take advantage of her but that's abuse - as is 50S. You're either into BDSM or you're not.

Offline Bikerboy

Great review, thanks playwithmaureen.

I have asked Lindsey for a meeting in mid March when she is back from her Holls and I am back from mine.

Fingers crossed, she sounds really special  ;)

password02

50 shades is total bollocks. And you can't 'think about' a BDSM experience. Sure, any fool can tie up a girl and take advantage of her but that's abuse - as is 50S. You're either into BDSM or you're not.

Yes +1 100o% agree - You cannot just switch overnight and suddenly be into this type of sexual behavior

marty_mcfly

I would love to see her but only if she does incalls in the future. Any chance of this?