Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sam from Coventry  (Read 1523 times)

Offline thepatrician

Does anyone know if Sam from Coventry is still about?

Slim, petite, English, late 40s, goes like a train.
She used to work from a parlour on Hearsall Road. She was my regular if I ever came to the West Midlands.

If she's moved on and anyone knows I'd appreciate it, Good (bad) girls are hard to find!

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 10
This Sam (although not petit), used to work in Coventry 5~10 years ago. Could this be the one you are looking for?

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Offline thepatrician

Sadly not.  This one looks like she could be a laugh though.

Offline robzombie898

Just for info, the girls operating from hersall lane now operate from Edward St. The new place is decent and the service levels are satisfactory. Rio who works there every Friday is a good one off punt.

willbred

Does anyone know if Sam from Coventry is still about?

Slim, petite, English, late 40s, goes like a train.
She used to work from a parlour on Hearsall Road. She was my regular if I ever came to the West Midlands.

If she's moved on and anyone knows I'd appreciate it, Good (bad) girls are hard to find!
I'm certain you mean this lady
External Link/Members Only
She was a regular of mine too at the parlour in Hearsall Lane ( now closed, having gone to pot). She went indie 2 years ago, is doing well from a neat little flat in Bedworth. Vicky's still my regular and still goes like the bullet train, don't know where she puts the batteries  :D

willbred

Just for info, the girls operating from hersall lane now operate from Edward St. The new place is decent and the service levels are satisfactory. Rio who works there every Friday is a good one off punt.

Bloody hell...Rio? they got a music licence then....and an off-licence???

Offline fredhiggins

Edward St is a parlour? - has anyone address details/phone website for rota?

Thanks

Offline fredhiggins

ah , its the blue door I guess having looked on google. Contact details then? Who else works there?

Offline robzombie898

02477981283 is the best number to contact them. Think they still operate Monday to Friday 11 am to 5.30 pm.

Hope this helps :hi: :hi:

Offline Riyjay13

Sam from Coventry?

Brassy blonde with great tits and a filthy mouth. Used to work out of Swan Street and then Humber Road.
Reasonably good cock suck, takes it up the arse and generally offers a reasonable service for £70 all in. I haven't seen her for at least 12 months, but if anyone knows her whereabouts........!

willbred

Don't think this is the same Sam