Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Emily_Jane - As Good as it Gets somewhere in Norfolk.  (Read 5629 times)

15 review(s) for Emily_Jane (15 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Natwest

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

The first email I ever sent on AW was to Emily Jane. That was almost 8 months ago to the day that I finally arranged to meet. With a combination of family issues, her being unwell, me being unwell and her “retirement” it just didn’t seem it was ever going to happen. A couple of weeks ago I knew I had an opportunity and emailed her. We agreed the date but then a change in her normal job rota meant she had to cancel again. Then two days ago she emailed to say she could make it after all.

Well this was going to be an expensive punt as the cost of the hotel room had doubled, it didn’t seem worth meeting for less than two hours and Emily is certainly at the high end of the scale. But it was only my second punt in 2015 and the previous one was so bad, I thought this was a great way of getting back in the saddle.

We arranged to meet up at a well known chain hotel in Thetford, giving us both an equal distance to travel. This particular venue is not for the faint hearted. Whilst there is no keycard system, you cannot walk past reception  without being seen and I actually had to go out to the car park to meet Emily and bring her in. However at least at my age, she could have passed for my daughter and therefore I wasn’t particularly worried. Come to that, who gives a hoot anyway.

I don’t really know where to start with this review. Emily is like no other WG I have ever seen. She is incredibly friendly, quite shy, lovely naked and delivers 200%. I never ask for a GFE because to break it down, this is a great way to fuck young girls. However when I thought of it afterwards that was exactly what I got with subtle grabbing my hand as she was about to cum (which she does do often) and little affectionate strokes when you least expect it. Yet this is a girl who can handle a 20 guy gangbang so don’t think she is all Mills and Boon.

She has a comprehensive list of services and all of those I asked for, I got. I even did one thing on her that I had never done in my entire life to anybody. She was wonderfully tasty, very responsive and wet, great oral skills, offered sex in all positions and all holes were entered at one time or another.

The subject of clock watching is something that never bothers me as if I have paid for two hours, I don’t expect more. However when time was up, she suggested a shower and this was where she just proved to be a lovely natural person. Bearing in mind I was spent, the shower was just me washing her and her washing me in a very normal functional way while chatting about this and that. We then stood around the room starkers while getting dried and eventually dressed. It all seemed so totally normal and shows how incredibly relaxed you can be in her company.

I have only met two WG’s I would ever consider an overnight with and Emily is one of them. Incredibly sexy, tremendous fun and one of the best. She obviously caters for every eventuality though my requirements are reasonably vanilla. She does take a hell of a spanking though. Would I see her again? Yes without hesitation but as her paperwork (which incidentally she picked up and pocketed without checking or counting) and the hotel exceeded the cost of my last three punts it will take a while.

Finally, as I finish writing this just received a “thank you” text from Emily for last night. That for me is how it should be done.

Offline Bigus Dickus

Good review Emily Jane is my all time favourite WG! It's a real shame she's not working as often as she used to. I really wish she's visit Milton Keynes regularly once more.

I totally agree about the overnight, something that I didnt quite manage with her!

:thumbsup:

Offline Natwest

Good review Emily Jane is my all time favourite WG! It's a real shame she's not working as often as she used to. I really wish she's visit Milton Keynes regularly once more.

I totally agree about the overnight, something that I didnt quite manage with her!

:thumbsup:

Thanks BD. Yes she is a cut above by far though I would have to achieve a hell of a bonus to afford an overnight so you could still beat me to it.

Offline norfolk tiger

Looks like she is doing out calls next week and incalls on 20th and 21st   :)

Offline Natwest

Looks like she is doing out calls next week and incalls on 20th and 21st   :)

So maybe she has decided to come out of retirement?

I mean I know I'm good but I didn't think I was that good!

Offline norfolk tiger

I mean I know I'm good but I didn't think I was that good!

Either that or you left her unsatisfied needing more  :D

Offline Natwest

Either that or you left her unsatisfied needing more  :D

I think your theory is probably closer than mine!

Online Mr Br1ghts1de

Thanks for posting review and glad you had a good one.

She is at the very top of my list if she ever visits MK or somewhere more convenient. Otherwise I must just find an excuse to get to Norfolk when she is doing in/out calls locally.

Offline Boundless

Thanks for posting review and glad you had a good one.

She is at the very top of my list if she ever visits MK or somewhere more convenient. Otherwise I must just find an excuse to get to Norfolk when she is doing in/out calls locally.

Been top of my HL for a while too.
When I saw Teencocktease aka Peaches in MK last year, she told me that she misses EJ as they used to have great sex together, God what a thought!

Offline Misty Green and Blue

I had the Pleasure of TeenCockTease and Emily-Jane in a threesome last year in Milton Keynes, it was incredible, the things those girls did to each other, and to me! It was one of the best punts of my life. Expensive, but you deffo get what you pay for.
Banned reason: Non contributing stalker.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Boundless

I'm looking to see EJ later in the month but as I live a long way away will entail a large investment in time and money and an overnight stay in a hotel.
I e-mailed her to enquire about availability but she didn't reply despite logging on a few times since.

I'm a bit hesitant about going as I've done this before in the past, a 5 hour trip to Somerset, WG messaged me the day before that she wasn't working. Too fucking late when you've booked a Travelodge, ended up with a very poor plan D.

Offline madeinwales56

I'm looking to see EJ later in the month but as I live a long way away will entail a large investment in time and money and an overnight stay in a hotel.
I e-mailed her to enquire about availability but she didn't reply despite logging on a few times since.

I'm a bit hesitant about going as I've done this before in the past, a 5 hour trip to Somerset, WG messaged me the day before that she wasn't working. Too fucking late when you've booked a Travelodge, ended up with a very poor plan D.

That certainly demonstrates dedication to punting Sam and, as you say, if you are travelling a long way you would want a definite, confirmed appointment with this girl. I would certainly let her know - assuming you eventually do manage to start a dialogue with her - that you are making a Herculian effort to come and see her.
Good luck mate. I hope it all comes together (pun intended) and you have a great time.

Cinnic94

I emailed her three weeks ago about meeting this weekend and we had several emails back and forth potentially setting something up where she sounded very keen... and we left it agreeing I'd email her a few days before to confirm a few things.  So I emailed her a couple of days ago and she's not read it despite being online since.  So something is going on with her not reading emails at the moment... maybe she's just having time off right now and not bothering to read anything.

Offline Boundless

I emailed her three weeks ago about meeting this weekend and we had several emails back and forth potentially setting something up where she sounded very keen... and we left it agreeing I'd email her a few days before to confirm a few things.  So I emailed her a couple of days ago and she's not read it despite being online since.  So something is going on with her not reading emails at the moment... maybe she's just having time off right now and not bothering to read anything.

Ok cheers, good to know it's not just me. Just the normal punting scene I suppose.
I'm erring on the side of knocking the idea on the head tbh.
4-5 hour journey plus travelodge, which will get dearer as time goes on and I'm sure Norwich is a lovely place but probably not a huge choice of substitutes if it falls through.

Thinking of giving Chelsea aka Teencocktease a go again in MK, possibly as a duo. Her comms (well, her pimp's) are spot on which is good if travelling a long way.

Sam,

I had the pleasure of an Over-nighter with TeenCockTease in MK only last night! I can totally recommend her, it was an amazing night, with a VERY sexual girl, I had a great time. And, she is now completely independent of a 'pimp' seriously, it was an incredible punt, go for it!

Offline Clooney

Emily Jane is beyond amazing!

If she toured London she'd clean up. I've reviewed my meeting with her in MK last summer, and my sole regret is that I have had no opportunity to see her again because she's stopped touring there.

Please, please, please Emily Jane, come back to MK or tour London.

One of the best WGs of all my time punting and I can't get a follow up booking!!!

She's a hidden superstar.

Online Mr Br1ghts1de

If she toured London she'd clean up. I've reviewed my meeting with her in MK last summer, and my sole regret is that I have had no opportunity to see her again because she's stopped touring there.

One of the best WGs of all my time punting and I can't get a follow up booking!!!

She is in Nottingham later tbis month if any good. You may have to share her though.

vt

Touring Nottingham next Thurs...if that's any use!  :unknown:

Offline Clooney

Yeah, I saw that, but no use to me.

If I'm having to go to Nottingham I might as well go to Norwich (which I'm genuinely considering at some point in the future!)

Offline Boundless

Already booked in with her in Nottingham!  :yahoo:
Can't wait to get my tongue on those perfect little tits.  :P
Over the moon doesn't describe it, just hoping the fuck up fairy doesn't come calling.

Will a review be necessary?

Online Mr Br1ghts1de

Over the moon doesn't describe it, just hoping the fuck up fairy doesn't come calling.

Compulsory I say. Hope the good fairy comes calling. Enjoy.

Offline Bigus Dickus

You, my son, are in for a treat of the highest order!

She is a little star!

Wish I was up in Nottingham!  :cry:

Indeed, you will have a great time! she is an Amazing girl, I have such a fluffy soft spot for EJ  :rolleyes:

mt

Booked to see her in notts can't wait to taste her sweet pussy  :)

Offline Boundless

Update!

Saw the lovely EJ yesterday not only that but with the equally gorgeous Hannah Banks in a FFM!!   :yahoo: :yahoo:

Review to follow, once my legs have stopped shaking!  :P

Offline Bigus Dickus

Bastards! I need to see her again soon! Might have to haul myself to the land of webbed fingers to see her!  :rose:

Offline madeinwales56

Update!

Saw the lovely EJ yesterday not only that but with the equally gorgeous Hannah Banks in a FFM!!   :yahoo: :yahoo:

Review to follow, once my legs have stopped shaking!  :P

Good man.

Offline Boundless

Booked to see her in notts can't wait to taste her sweet pussy  :)

How'd it go mate?
If it was anything like my visit, you had a superb time.
Oh yeah, not forgetting that perfect little bum hole!

Trouble is, there's no-one else comes close to that experience, not around here at any rate!
« Last Edit: March 27, 2015, 02:50:35 pm by Boundless »

Stressfree

Sounds like you had a great time Sam.
EJ & Hannah are both favourites of mine, I've known them both for quite a while and have seen them both, great girls.
Just to let you all know, Hannah now has her own personal website http:www.sexyenglishgirl.co.uk and has loads of photos on it, all of them are available for free, if you sign up as member.
Happy viewing !!!

Offline Boundless

Sounds like you had a great time Sam.
EJ & Hannah are both favourites of mine, I've known them both for quite a while and have seen them both, great girls.
Just to let you all know, Hannah now has her own personal website http:www.sexyenglishgirl.co.uk and has loads of photos on it, all of them are available for free, if you sign up as member.
Happy viewing !!!

Oh yes, will get on it pronto!

Offline Bikerboy

Emily Jane is on my hotlist, just need to coordinate dates as she is a fair way from my usual work routes :)

From her fb and pics, I reckon it would be a very memorable meeting ;)