Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Kidderminster Massage ???????????  (Read 3083 times)

Offline Oooops

Hi folks, newbie here and asking for pointers. I've lurked a while but I'm looking for FBSM in the Kidderminster / Leominster / Ludlow triangle (to give the sheep some respite before some wag pipes up)  :hi:.
Brum, Telford and Shrewsbury are out of my daily travel distance and Worcester is on the edge but are there any punts worth a try on my area.

Before you suggest -
Lorraine - Stourport External Link/Members Only - attractive, fit but told keep your pants on and hubby's a copper  :dash:

and Adrienne, Bewdley, External Link/Members Only , straight and perfect massage, she pummels me every so often but nothing else, hubby's not a copper but flys their chopper  :dash: :dash: :dash: :dash:

Any ideas please  :cool:

Offline Boundless

Hi folks, newbie here and asking for pointers. I've lurked a while but I'm looking for FBSM in the Kidderminster / Leominster / Ludlow triangle (to give the sheep some respite before some wag pipes up)  :hi:.
Brum, Telford and Shrewsbury are out of my daily travel distance and Worcester is on the edge but are there any punts worth a try on my area.

Before you suggest -
Lorraine - Stourport External Link/Members Only - attractive, fit but told keep your pants on and hubby's a copper  :dash:

and Adrienne, Bewdley, External Link/Members Only , straight and perfect massage, she pummels me every so often but nothing else, hubby's not a copper but flys their chopper  :dash: :dash: :dash: :dash:

Any ideas please  :cool:

Hubby's a copper  :scare:

willbred

Kidderminster...twinned with The Sahara

Offline Oooops

Tell me about it  :dash: As luck would have it, I had a delivery to make up to Hagley so I slipped by up to Bearwood and had a great Chinese. ;) Trouble is could have done with a longer time even though I got a free 20minutes. Best happy ending for years  :cool:.
« Last Edit: February 14, 2015, 04:18:48 pm by Oooops »

Dodo

What,???? She gave you a free twenty minutes ??

Offline Oooops

Should have asked for full details before getting my kit off but she said 'Yes' to HE which was all I wanted. Things went awry when I was face down and asked if she minded an old man touching her, She said 'Yes'  :( I didn't plan my sortie but as she started the massage I couldn't resist stroking her calf then higher until above her hips. TF for low tables and long arms but I was face down with a boner. Her English was bad, her 'Yes' meant 'No'  :yahoo: so 20 mins in I negotiated full strip, touching and HE, her legs and nylons had caused me to let the old soldier dictate my mind. Anyway, blew my load with 10mins of the hour to spare at which I was expecting to be kicked out but no, she wanted to finish the massage, more an oily rub with a lot of slapping but it went into overtime.  :thumbsup:

Dodo

Well done that man  :rolleyes:

What was she like in the face and body department and does the girl have a name???

Offline Oooops

Monica at Bearwood, I'll try and stick a review in the Chinese later