Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Destiny -Glasgow  (Read 2172 times)

Secretmouse

Hi there, new on here but not to the scene.

I was going to book Destiny, however on her pics she has a bit of her groin at the top of her left leg blurred out. Is this something to be alarmed about or is it a tattoo or some else?

Tjkooker

I think it's a huge wart. At least the size of an orange  :wacko:

Offline bangwanin

Offline seeker

Offline johncee83

If it's destiny in shawlands you'll be fine she's no got a cock and is pretty fit

bensonhedges20

Seen her out in the city centre and she looks hotter than her pics. She was casually dressed.

Offline seeker

Beware secretmouse
Destiny's pussy is ferocious. . :lol:
Eats wee mice for breakfast  :D

Offline TommyMoundfrigger

All very funny Peeps but I thought the idea of the forum was to help?  :timeout:

If I am not mistaken the blurred out part is concealing some scar tissue? Maybe an old injury or burn?

Please correct me if I am wrong (not sure why I said that cause I know you will anyway  :cool:)

Offline alwaysbetonblue

I've seen Destiny 2/3 years ago, not one of my most memorable punts. Honestly can't remember anything untoward being on the top of her leg.

I'd be more concerned with the purely mechanical service she gives now without the hint of a smile - she was far more chatty and friendly when she was a street girl.

RandyF

Come on guys PP is right this forum is all about helping a brotha out.

Secretmouse - I've done my best to reverse engineer the photo and un-digitize it for you.  This is the cleanest shot I can get -

Hidden Image/Members Only

Think PP is right.  Scar tissue.  :hi:

RandyF

I'd be more concerned with the purely mechanical service she gives now without the hint of a smile - she was far more chatty and friendly when she was a street girl.

Ahhh that doesn't surprise me she's an ex-streetwalker.  She does have that look about her - and not in a bad way, street scene was totally different away back when.  Still, there's no way I'm paying £100 odd for that.

Tjkooker

All very funny Peeps but I thought the idea of the forum was to help?  :timeout:

If I am not mistaken the blurred out part is concealing some scar tissue? Maybe an old injury or burn?

Please correct me if I am wrong (not sure why I said that cause I know you will anyway  :cool:)
Get over yourself. Was a pointless question so got equally pointless answers.

Offline solway

Secretmouse

Ha ha very funny guys!

As long as it wasn't track marks or something. Didn't realise she was a street girl as well.

As it happens I couldn't get anything setup for Thursday so I've still got the cash for another time. You guys are all right about the glasgow scene so I may head through to edinburgh.

Ta!

Offline Alexix

Come on guys, be serious!
Do not be afraid Secretmouse, you are on sure ground.
Look at this a close up of her pussy  External Link/Members Only