Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Jenifer Passion - South Quay/Crossharbour  (Read 1196 times)

3 review(s) for JENIFER PASSION (2 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline NightKid

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Another punt that I struggled a little to come up with a verdict. Thankfully, she's been reviewed before and the negatives were pretty clear-cut so I won't be too long-winded.

Summary:
Date & Time: Yesterday afternoon
Location: Apartment block about 5 - 10 mins walk from South Quay or Crossharbour DLR station
Fee: £60 for 30 mins
Services provided: Light FK, Tit-sucking, RO, OW, Mish, Doggy & CG.

Redeeming qualities:
+ Quick enough to reply to texts.
+ Girl in the pictures, a 8/10 good looking by my count.
+ Decent body, I'd estimate size 10 at max and her previously mentioned 5'3" is about right.
+ Became slightly enthusiastic during mish.
+ Accommodating with positions and take directions well without complaining.

Neutrals:
~ Not enough tongue during FK even though I asked about/emphasised it beforehand.
~ Said her nipples were sensitive and told me not to suck too much.
~ Only offered choice of OW. Could be my fault for not confirming beforehand as I was mainly focused on kissing.

Negatives:
- Hint of smoker's breath.
- Conveyor belt operation. Next punter was in the unit before I finished showering and, thus, I was under pressure to leave.
- Place can be difficult to find. She didn't text the address properly and there's a lot developments in the area. If you need help, the name of the block starts with a single digit, so like 1 xxx square.
- [My biggest gripe] Does the job while completely devoid of any personality ... no ice-breaking small talk, no get-to-know-you chat.
Not exactly dead fish but just seems to lack any interest in you whatsoever, apart from that occasional half-smile she has in her profile pics during OW.

Conclusion:
Personal score for overall experience: 3/10
Would I return? No.
Would I recommend? Only if you have no other options or enjoy punts like these.
Final comments: I would describe this punt as the epitome of pump & dump ... if you're a forgiving/lax punter, you might find it neutral or maybe even positive. For me though, it's not good enough.

Edit: Photos added for future reference.
Hidden Image/Members Only Hidden Image/Members Only Hidden Image/Members Only Hidden Image/Members Only
« Last Edit: February 12, 2015, 05:43:06 am by NightKid »

Offline MancSean

Good honest review fella.  Shame as she looks hot. But as it was negative I went straight to the profile and saw she is Romanian. Whilst some Romanians can be quite good the vast majority are so jaded from back to back bookings they are all probably frazzled and burnt out. Imagine getting shagged and mauled by 10-12 blokes a day with no time for showering or eating. Eventually all emotion disappears and hope I guess. Plus if she gets half of the cash you paid she's a lucky one.
My philosophy is to avoid the conveyor belt set up rarely does it pay off. Plus I like a lass to take initiative and these ones will never do that. Better luck next time pal

Type_O_Negative

Sorry you had bad punt.  :hi:

I think it is a good idea to attach a picture - just in case profile would go for sale or switch.  :hi:

Offline NightKid

Good honest review fella.  Shame as she looks hot. But as it was negative I went straight to the profile and saw she is Romanian. Whilst some Romanians can be quite good the vast majority are so jaded from back to back bookings they are all probably frazzled and burnt out. Imagine getting shagged and mauled by 10-12 blokes a day with no time for showering or eating. Eventually all emotion disappears and hope I guess. Plus if she gets half of the cash you paid she's a lucky one.
My philosophy is to avoid the conveyor belt set up rarely does it pay off. Plus I like a lass to take initiative and these ones will never do that. Better luck next time pal

Cheers mate. I share the sentiment sometimes, but where we probably differ is that I don't mind taking the risk as I reckon I can afford/manage it.
Also, I think that it's occasionally worth trying to confirm it rather than immediately jumping to conclusions. And in this case, I thought she was worth a shot due to her previous UKP reviews.

Anyway ... appreciate the commiserations, folks.  :drinks:

Andre 3000

Not a hint of warmness or fun in those eyes...