Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Kavita Lipstick - Booking Cancelled  (Read 6124 times)

Expl1cit

External Link/Members Only

I was very much looking forward to seeing Kavita, I was one of the first to successfully get a confirmed booking with her shortly after her first UKP review and the 3 week anticipation was almost too much for me.  She was to be my first Indian WG and my first Outcall booking.

Comms were excellent, on AW, phone and text, until the day before the booking when she had to cancel for personal reasons. 

Although very disappointed, I don't think she quite realised how much out of my comfort zone I stepped to arrange the booking at my own home, at least I was given reasonable notice and a reason for the cancellation.

The neutral review is because subsequent to this, trying to reschedule the booking has been unsuccessful by way of no replies to texts, calls or AW messages, yet she continues to log into AW and receive positive feedback so is or has been working around our original booking. 

I would have hoped, or rather expected, that due to the fact we had a confirmed booking, more effort would be made on her part to try to reschedule this, but I guess now quite some time has passed and for me she has lost that raw newbie appeal.

Offline Meursault

In the final analysis; very few prostitutes run good businesses with a focused approach; especially OCGs. Most of them do this in quite a chaotic way, with a few exceptions.

Offline citynight

I was very much looking forward to seeing Kavita, I was one of the first to successfully get a confirmed booking with her shortly after her first UKP review and the 3 week anticipation was almost too much for me.  She was to be my first Indian WG and my first Outcall booking.

Comms were excellent, on AW, phone and text, until the day before the booking when she had to cancel for personal reasons. 

Although very disappointed, I don't think she quite realised how much out of my comfort zone I stepped to arrange the booking at my own home, at least I was given reasonable notice and a reason for the cancellation.

The neutral review is because subsequent to this, trying to reschedule the booking has been unsuccessful by way of no replies to texts, calls or AW messages, yet she continues to log into AW and receive positive feedback so is or has been working around our original booking. 

I would have hoped, or rather expected, that due to the fact we had a confirmed booking, more effort would be made on her part to try to reschedule this, but I guess now quite some time has passed and for me she has lost that raw newbie appeal.

I've had similar communication issues with her - sent her messages early on, where she was very jolly and polite & this continued in the lead up to her incall day. But once I tried to book there was no response either on here (where I first emailed) or on AW (where she'd asked me to subsequently email her).

Was really interested in meeting her but the lack of communication and the fact that she has fluctuating prices, at the higher end of my budget, has meant I've taken her off the HL. Real shame.

Offline Silver Birch

at least I was given reasonable notice and a reason for the cancellation.

The neutral review is because subsequent to this, trying to reschedule the booking has been unsuccessful by way of no replies to texts, calls or AW messages

Why don't wgs understand that cutting communication dead is one of the most frustrating aspects of punting. If she has a reasons for not booking you again, why not just say so. Perhaps she feels it is a lose, lose situation.. damned if she ignores you, damned if she explains she no longer wants to see you.

I once had a booked wg email me after I tried to clarify services (all on her enjoys) and say she felt a bit unsure about going ahead, and cancelled the next day. I would FAR prefer this to suddenly being ignored for unexplained reasons.

Having said all that, I personally don't think a booking deserves a ukp review (but a thread is justified) if it is cancelled THE DAY BEFORE, unless the punter had booked an outcall hotel that he could not get a refund on. I'm sure others will disagree  :hi:

« Last Edit: February 12, 2015, 09:03:10 am by Silver Birch »

Offline NightKid

In the final analysis; very few prostitutes run good businesses with a focused approach; especially OCGs. Most of them do this in quite a chaotic way, with a few exceptions.

OCGs?

honestbloke

Offline mrx007

I haven't had a reply from messages sent through AW or this forum. And I sent pretty polite messages asking about availability. I guess couple this to an AW profile that shows a restricted range of services to the original list and higher rates and her appeal is diminishing to me anyway.

The AW message isn't read despite her logging in nearly every day and people are leaving feedback who must have seen her after my messages so with so many other hot girls who do more for less money who knows, or cares?

For example: Jade £80 half hour. Xena £50 half hour, both lovely engaging girls who make you feel great and include CIM in those rates. I rest my case.
« Last Edit: February 12, 2015, 05:37:19 pm by mrx007 »

Offline naz

Looks like she's a part time WG student.. When she first came on the AW scene I thought wow finally a decent Indian girl. You will normally struggle to find an Indian with decent GFE  services. And being local to me wouldn't have minded paying higher prices. Until I read her profile: no asians or black  guys.. her preferance..  :dash:
Now she picking and choosing who and when she sees and replies to comms.. I think she thinks shes gods gift..

Plenty of fish out there...

petite_kav

Now she picking and choosing who and when she sees and replies to comms.. I think she thinks shes gods gift..

How dare I pick and choose who I see and have sex with?!  :dash:

I am a part time WG, my focus is on earning a degree, I do this for extra cash, and fun. That means I pick and chose who sounds the most genuine, and suited to the kind of sexual encounter I want to have. This means that I dont view this as a business but a paid hobby of sorts. Cancellations happen, when real life gets in the way. My feedback speaks volumes about the level of service I provide when the meetings happen. Its a shame that reviews are allowed, when the meeting hasnt taken place.

OP, my apologies for cancelling and subsequently, not replying to your AW messages/texts.

Offline SamLP

Its a shame that reviews are allowed, when the meeting hasnt taken place.

Not really. This site is for the benefit of the punter rather than the WG. Useful info relating to a girls reliability and attitude after cancelling helps gauge and form our own views on whether to book that girl or not. Whatever your excuse is and whether it was genuinely real or not, the review is helpful. Your reply was also helpful in giving further insight into your attitude towards punters and has added credibility to the OP's review.

Offline NightKid

Not really. This site is for the benefit of the punter rather than the WG. Useful info relating to a girls reliability and attitude after cancelling helps gauge and form our own views on whether to book that girl or not. Whatever your excuse is and whether it was genuinely real or not, the review is helpful. Your reply was also helpful in giving further insight into your attitude towards punters and has added credibility to the OP's review.

Hear hear ... I was thinking the same thing, and you beat me to it.  :thumbsup:

Online johnny34

I would have hoped, or rather expected, that due to the fact we had a confirmed booking, more effort would be made on her part to try to reschedule this

OP, my apologies for cancelling and subsequently, not replying to your AW messages/texts.

If you had replied to the OP's messages/texts & rearranged the booking this review may well have been 'positive'.

Expl1cit

Kav,
Appreciate the apology.  I wasn't intending to leave anything other than a positive feedback, as I was very excited about the booking, comms were excellent prior to the agreed meet.

I do personally agree to an extent that usually reviews shouldn't be allowed if a meet hasn't taken place, although UKP allows it, but unfortunately for reasons I have mentioned, I felt a neutral was fair on this occason.  A booking confirmed three weeks prior, and cancelled 24 hours before the actual meet without a hint of trying to schedule in a revisit was very disappointing for me.

I punt very infrequently so not just a case of booking someone else at short notice.  Too late now to think of attempting another booking, i'm not prepared to wait several weeks and the newbie appeal is gone.

unclesweetheart

I am a part time WG, my focus is on earning a degree, I do this for extra cash, and fun. That means I pick and chose who sounds the most genuine, and suited to the kind of sexual encounter I want to have. This means that I dont view this as a business but a paid hobby of sorts. Cancellations happen, when real life gets in the way. My feedback speaks volumes about the level of service I provide when the meetings happen. Its a shame that reviews are allowed, when the meeting hasnt taken place.

I'm biased, as I've seen Kav and had a wonderful time. I hope to have more. For me, knowing that she - surely rightly - chooses who she will see and who she won't makes the meeting all the more authentic. I sympathise with the OP, since I have been "rejected" by a WG who didn't want to carry on seeing me after our first meet, which I thought had gone well. But you have to respect a girl's right to see who she chooses. An abundance of fish in this particular sea, after all.

Offline Bigus Dickus

I've not seen her - my cock's too big!  :wackogirl: (so don't accuse me of being a white knight) but I think we all need to get a bit of perspective about when to do a negative review. (I know this isn't a negative) In my opinion if I travel or take time out to do an outcall and the WG doesn't let me know until very short notice on the day then this would be a negative. Email fails or communication issues where I don't expent much effort then I don't see this justifying a negative or even a review.

If someone wastes and I mean really wastes my time then it's a negative on here and AW. I am not worried about false feedback as their revenge!

I have cancelled a few days before an appointment and I have also ballsed up an appointment due to misunderstanding communications issues so I take the rough with the smoothe and expect to a degree that the girls do the same!

Let's not throw people under the bus unless they deserve it! If they do then I am first in the queue to do so!

Just my humble opinion!

:hi:

Offline naz

Kav ofcourse you are allowed to pick and choose, just like we are. Totally respect every WG's wish, part time or full, but don't treat us like idiots. Simple comms reply when you do need to cancel and perhaps a rebooking or a reply to say sorry I dont think you are my type will gain you respect. 

Attitude goes a long way, you have definetly shown yours here.

I don't  even Qualify as I'm an asian, so why am I so upset?  I was happy to see an indian girl providing such great service which in my experiance is quite rare. And then you go and spoil it with you attitude.  :dash:

Offline Bikerboy

I've not seen her - my cock's too big!  :wackogirl: (so don't accuse me of being a white knight) but I think we all need to get a bit of perspective about when to do a negative review. (I know this isn't a negative) In my opinion if I travel or take time out to do an outcall and the WG doesn't let me know until very short notice on the day then this would be a negative. Email fails or communication issues where I don't expent much effort then I don't see this justifying a negative or even a review.

If someone wastes and I mean really wastes my time then it's a negative on here and AW. I am not worried about false feedback as their revenge!

I have cancelled a few days before an appointment and I have also ballsed up an appointment due to misunderstanding communications issues so I take the rough with the smoothe and expect to a degree that the girls do the same!

Let's not throw people under the bus unless they deserve it! If they do then I am first in the queue to do so!

Just my humble opinion!

:hi:

The voice of reason IMO. And no, I haven't tried to get a booking with Kav and have no connection to her in any way. I just think this is fair comment.

Expl1cit

I'm biased, as I've seen Kav and had a wonderful time. I hope to have more. For me, knowing that she - surely rightly - chooses who she will see and who she won't makes the meeting all the more authentic. I sympathise with the OP, since I have been "rejected" by a WG who didn't want to carry on seeing me after our first meet, which I thought had gone well. But you have to respect a girl's right to see who she chooses. An abundance of fish in this particular sea, after all.
You don't need to sympathise with me, I wasn't rejected by any WG, and all this bullshit about respecting girls rights doesn't apply in my case.  I made a booking, spoke to Kav, she seemed very enthusiastic and booked me in at the first available slot, 3 weeks later.  A day before the booking, she had to cancel due to personal reasons.  Hardly rejection, and there is no reasons I can think of or any circumstances that may have arisen within those 3 weeks to make her change her mind.

I was just disappointing by the fact she didn't make more of an effort to try to reschedule a booking asap after this, as I make it clear I was still interested in a booking despite the setback of the cancelled meet.  With hindsight, perhaps the neutral was a little harsh.  I didn't specifically request a date for a re-booking, it was more a loose when can we reschedule question.

Offline smiths

Its NOT a shame at all that reviews are allowed if a meeting hasn't happened, some of us incur a travel cost only for the WG to not answer her phone when in her area or turn out to be a lying scumbag. If you don't like it tough shit, this IS a punters forum NOT a WGs forum. :rolleyes:

Offline laidbackasiandude

Kav ofcourse you are allowed to pick and choose, just like we are. Totally respect every WG's wish, part time or full, but don't treat us like idiots. Simple comms reply when you do need to cancel and perhaps a rebooking or a reply to say sorry I dont think you are my type will gain you respect. 

Attitude goes a long way, you have definetly shown yours here.

I don't  even Qualify as I'm an asian, so why am I so upset?  I was happy to see an indian girl providing such great service which in my experiance is quite rare. And then you go and spoil it with you attitude.  :dash:

I don't quite follow what you mean regarding the paragraph highlighted in bold? She's made it clear on her profile "no Asians and
no Blacks",  so why should you be so upset about it?

Or let me put it in another way, as I am of Asian heritage myself:  I see a profile like this one which has an exclusion list
which mentions Asians as well as Afro-Caribbean gents, the first thought that comes to my head is this: "Excellent, one
to avoid as I rather spend my £££££s on a WG who has no issues about taking my booking".

My advice to you is simply let it go and don't get so worked up about it. It's just NOT WORTH it in the end.

Coming back to what the OP has mentioned, it's disappointing that you get a cancellation (my understanding is that
Kavita gave you a day's notice) as well as not making amends regarding re-scheduling the booking later for a
mutually convenient date. It's a fair review to mark it as Neutral due to the fact that advance notice was provided,
hopefully she learns to improve her service delivery, where timely communications is a crucial component.

« Last Edit: February 13, 2015, 11:01:19 pm by laidbackasiandude »

west8

That is your right absolutely. Anyone who claims otherwise is misguided.

I'm sorry but the above statement is not just misleading, it's a lie.

In your message to me, you wrote:

Quote from: petite_kav
Please accept that this is more of a astute business move

Now, I know you fuck for money and not because it's 'fun' or a 'paid hobby' or 'a laugh' and you know you fuck for money and not because it's 'fun' or a 'paid hobby' or 'a laugh'.

You made a business decision.

My feedback speaks volumes about the level of service I provide when the meetings happen.

The Negative and Neutral Reviews also speak volumes about certain aspects of your 'service' which are clearly in need of improvement.

You mean it's a shame that the forum rules are what they are? Or you mean it's a shame that WGs aren't allowed to fuck us punters about with no comeback?

Come on, you're a smart girl. No way you really believe that. If you do believe that, this is clearly the wrong forum for you to be touting your wares.

Offline naz

I don't quite follow what you mean regarding the paragraph highlighted in bold? She's made it clear on her profile "no Asians and
no Blacks",  so why should you be so upset about it?

Or let me put it in another way, as I am of Asian heritage myself:  I see a profile like this one which has an exclusion list
which mentions Asians as well as Afro-Caribbean gents, the first thought that comes to my head is this: "Excellent, one
to avoid as I rather spend my £££££s on a WG who has no issues about taking my booking".

My advice to you is simply let it go and don't get so worked up about it. It's just NOT WORTH it in the end.

Coming back to what the OP has mentioned, it's disappointing that you get a cancellation (my understanding is that
Kavita gave you a day's notice) as well as not making amends regarding re-scheduling the booking later for a
mutually convenient date. It's a fair review to mark it as Neutral due to the fact that advance notice was provided,
hopefully she learns to improve her service delivery, where timely communications is a crucial component.

So just to clarify yes exclusions are fine with me as this understandable and very common. As I said it was so refreshing to see an Indian girl providing good service. Neutral is not a negative but a reflection of the situation. So in way agree with your points.

Offline Mr Br1ghts1de

That is your right absolutely. Anyone who claims otherwise is misguided.

I'm sorry but the above statement is not just misleading, it's a lie.

In your message to me, you wrote:

Now, I know you fuck for money and not because it's 'fun' or a 'paid hobby' or 'a laugh' and you know you fuck for money and not because it's 'fun' or a 'paid hobby' or 'a laugh'.

The Negative and Neutral Reviews also speak volumes about certain aspects of your 'service' which are clearly in need of improvement.

You mean it's a shame that the forum rules are what they are? Or you mean it's a shame that WGs aren't allowed to fuck us punters about with no comeback?

Come on, you're a smart girl. No way you really believe that. If you do believe that, this is clearly the wrong forum for you to be touting your wares.

Quote from: west8 on January 27, 2015, 07:36:38 pm

The point is that part of the 'service' is efficient communication. A simple 'Hi, I'd just like to let you know that I have cancelled our appointment' is all it takes. We all know how 'communicative' they are when the readies are there on the sideboard. It takes all of 5 seconds.

True, but if she did, would you let it be ?

In my experience,  and I've no personal axe to grind, you tend to respond to every contrary opinion to your own, so if she did say no, would you just accept it or would you carry on trying to get a booking with her ?
« Last Edit: January 27, 2015, 10:36:24 pm by Mr Br1ghts1de »

Needless to say, you wouldn't let it lie!

west8

Quote from: west8 on January 27, 2015, 07:36:38 pm

The point is that part of the 'service' is efficient communication. A simple 'Hi, I'd just like to let you know that I have cancelled our appointment' is all it takes. We all know how 'communicative' they are when the readies are there on the sideboard. It takes all of 5 seconds.

True, but if she did, would you let it be ?

In my experience,  and I've no personal axe to grind, you tend to respond to every contrary opinion to your own, so if she did say no, would you just accept it or would you carry on trying to get a booking with her ?
« Last Edit: January 27, 2015, 10:36:24 pm by Mr Br1ghts1de »

Needless to say, you wouldn't let it lie!

Ahh, how little you know. I spoke with Kavita by PM some weeks ago and we 'parted' as friends.

But I think it's very clear that I will ALWAYS call out bullshit on this forum. Whether that be from a WG or a punter.

Kavita decided to come on here and write bollocks about it 'not being business' when it most certainly is business.

So don't you get on your fucking high horse and try and white knight her to me before you know the full facts.

Offline Mr.WeirdBeard

I am a part time WG, my focus is on earning a degree, I do this for extra cash, and fun. That means I pick and chose who sounds the most genuine, and suited to the kind of sexual encounter I want to have.

I don't think this is about her choosing whom to see/not see. This is about cancelling a booking that was confirmed a long time ago. And that's definitely a negative for me. Also understandably, her giving 24hr notice and having good comms might take it up to a neutral. I sympathize with the OP as I also like to do outcalls but they are tricky to arrange. So I value reviews like this one, even thought the meeting didn't take place.

Offline Mr Br1ghts1de

Ahh, how little you know. I spoke with Kavita by PM some weeks ago and we 'parted' as friends.

But I think it's very clear that I will ALWAYS call out bullshit on this forum. Whether that be from a WG or a punter.

Kavita decided to come on here and write bollocks about it 'not being business' when it most certainly is business.

So don't you get on your fucking high horse and try and white knight her to me before you know the full facts.

Plenty have taken you to task on your interpretation of your version of full facts before, but I'm not here to argue with you, so I won't rise to any of your bait.

I have no reason to white knight Kavita. I have not seen her to date. I do have a future booking with her - an outcall - and if she cancels on me short notice and leaves me out of pocket on the hotel I would probably rate as a Negative. If she cancels more than 24 hours before, but is quick in offering alternatives dates then maybe a Neutral. Comms to date from her, though, have been excellent in my experience.   

west8

Plenty have taken you to task on your interpretation of your version of full facts before, but I'm not here to argue with you, so I won't rise to any of your bait.

Yes, plenty of fucking idiots. I'm still waiting for a single untruth in a single review I have written.

It will never happen .. as every subsequent review of every girl I have met has made clear.

As for whether my 'version' of events above is true, the 'business' line I posted was written by Kavita ...

unclesweetheart

Indeed. And her decision was "I don't want to fuck you, even if you pay me for it." Seems that there are some things money still can't buy.

Expl1cit

Indeed. And her decision was "I don't want to fuck you, even if you pay me for it." Seems that there are some things money still can't buy.

For everything else, there is Mastercard  :yahoo:

By definition, a prostitute can be bought, for a time

Those who see sex as a hobby, would not need to sign up to AW advertising their services for a price to any bloke who fits the loose criteria of being white with feedback and less than 6 inches.  I think that covers a quite a broad spectrum.

There are plenty of other ways to enjoy the hobby, while being more selective on who you share your juices with.

When someone becomes a prostitute, escort, working girl, or whatever we are they call themselves, its all about the money.  Any other pleasures or benefits come a very distant second.

Imagine Usain Bolt sprinting his way to the 100m final, and he suddenly stops at 90m and waits for the guy in second to come through.  In the post race interview, he says I didn't want to win, I just enjoy running.  We would all laugh and tell him to run around his garden instead.

west8

I actually considered ending my previous post with 'and over to unclesweetheart'. Such was the inevitability of the silver haired fox putting in an appearance.

But then I reconsidered as I thought there was no way you would be that predictable.

If you seriously think I give two fucks about not meeting Kavita, then I invite you to enjoy that ignorance .. blissfully.

Offline smiths

For everything else, there is Mastercard  :yahoo:

By definition, a prostitute can be bought, for a time

Those who see sex as a hobby, would not need to sign up to AW advertising their services for a price to any bloke who fits the loose criteria of being white with feedback and less than 6 inches.  I think that covers a quite a broad spectrum.

There are plenty of other ways to enjoy the hobby, while being more selective on who you share your juices with.

When someone becomes a prostitute, escort, working girl, or whatever we are they call themselves, its all about the money.  Any other pleasures or benefits come a very distant second.

Imagine Usain Bolt sprinting his way to the 100m final, and he suddenly stops at 90m and waits for the guy in second to come through.  In the post race interview, he says I didn't want to win, I just enjoy running.  We would all laugh and tell him to run around his garden instead.

Indeed, women who genuinely want to be fucked by a variety of men become swingers or village bikes NOT WGs. A WGs primary motive is money and nothing at all wrong with that, I daresay some sometimes enjoy a punt but in the main with punters like me its strictly business.

Its the pretence its a hobby along with this obsession some have at having to mention their education that makes me chuckle. The qualifications to be a good WG is to have a good attitude, be able to act, have some people skills and know how to suck and fuck. Of course some mention it as touting as they know it attracts punters gullible enough to blindly believe they are fucking a genuine student or graduate which for me isn't a turn-on particularly but it IS to some punters as countless threads have shown over the years. I am happy to punt with an educationally thick WG who has the above skills, its a punt not a date to me so it isn't their brains I am interested in.

unclesweetheart

I actually considered ending my previous post with 'and over to unclesweetheart'. Such was the inevitability of the silver haired fox putting in an appearance.

But then I reconsidered as I thought there was no way you would be that predictable.

If you seriously think I give two fucks about not meeting Kavita, then I invite you to enjoy that ignorance .. blissfully.

Well, all I did was clarify the picture. And the clear picture seems to be that you wanted to fuck a girl, and pay for for it, and she declined. Or maybe I got that wrong?  We all have busy lives & I'd hate to misrepresent the situation here. Please correct any inaccuracy in my understanding here. I certainly never said diddly squat about you "giv[ing] two fucks" about that fact (as I took it to be). I can't imagine where you got that idea from.

Offline stayer

Kav, don't give us this bullcrap about a paid hobby as it clearly isn't. You are a part-time businesswoman who is marketing her services through AW. I see nothing wrong with that, indeed I am happy to see people running their businesses.

Your comms both before and after the agreed meeting were sub-standard, and it's by no means clear that you have learnt any lessons.

yorkshire123

It looks like Kavita has become so popular that she's struggling with her own admin & is letting the comms part slip similar to Little Katie in Bristol.

If that's the case then she needs to accept the rough with the smooth on this forum & understand that just because she's a good shag that doesn't make her immune from criticism.

That said, If I lived nearer to any of them I may just give them both a try  :cool:

James999

A Flakey / Unreliable pro$$ie would have that view  :hi:

The reality is the forum reports good and bad, you seem to just regard it as a form of advertising for your cock sucking service, it's bound to end in tears  :timeout:

Offline Jimmyredcab

I take those reviews with a pinch of salt ---------------------- one of the most popular girls on here (Michelle Independant) has 34 reviews online, the only negative was from an aresewipe who never actually met her --------

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=15964.0

James999

I take those reviews with a pinch of salt -

I bet she gets all moist when she reads that  :sarcastic:

UberX

It looks like Kavita has become so popular that she's struggling with her own admin & is letting the comms part slip similar to Little Katie in Bristol.

If that's the case then she needs to accept the rough with the smooth on this forum & understand that just because she's a good shag that doesn't make her immune from criticism.

That said, If I lived nearer to any of them I may just give them both a try  :cool:

Actually I think she already has managed to capture some good customers from this forum who are easily satisfied with her. And I believe they are seeing her in regularly. So she may be less caring to others if she cancels a booking.

:kiss: :rose:

Offline smiths

Problem is she clearly doesn't agree with the rules admin has on here as she posted reviews shouldn't be allowed on punts that didn't take place. That tells me all I need to know about this WG posting wise.

Offline filatino_jay

I can't even get her to read an email to try and organise a booking, dunno what I've done wrong  :(

BeesKnees

I can't even get her to read an email to try and organise a booking, dunno what I've done wrong  :(

She's probably "picking and choosing who she sees"  :sarcastic:

Jason

My feedback speaks volumes about the level of service I provide when the meetings happen. Its a shame that reviews are allowed, when the meeting hasn't taken place.

You also got a negative review about an actual outcall meeting (not just comms). It was posted on Pnet (review no. 119317) by someone called HarryMead78. I quote his review below as bad service providers need to be exposed –especially when they have the audacity to come here to preach us about what should be allowed to be posted or not.

Quote from:  HarryMead78 from Pnet (with corrected spelling)
NEGATIVE
Escort name:  kavita_lipstick
Adultwork profile: External Link/Members Only
Date of visit: 11/02/2015, Time spent: 1hr, Fee paid: £150

Petite Indian lady long dark hair looks her age of 21 as she says.  More on the skinnier side than slim with curves around 5'5 in height she was fairly attractive body wise facially not my usual type. She wore black stockings suspenders and bra and French knickers which looked nice.

I had kavita visit me in my hotel in central London for an hour on 11 February at 2pm we arranged over Adultwork I asked for her number to have initial phone call and we did she sounded a bit distant and quite shy on phone but put down to nerves.  I went ahead with booking kavita I wanted something different I usually book white ladies but wanted to try an Indian lady to tick off my sex bucket list

Comms were not that great few days between emails and text which could be frustrating if you don’t get much time to punt my messaged were ignored several times which made me want to cancel but I don’t like to let ladies down so went ahead. Booking day comes and I am in my hotel at 12 to check in I text kavita that I have checked in and give her room number I got no reply so texted again at about 12:45 to ask if booking was still on I did not get reply so I called her which she answered after about 7th ring I asked if booking was still on and she said it is so I waited till 2pm to see her she turned up late and knocked on my room door at 2:15 she did not even apologise so I was feeling a bit miffed by this point.

We did paperwork and I asked her if OWO and CIM were included she said yes and took money we had a little kiss, she is a good kisser, and then she went into the bathroom to get changed. We got on the bed and kissed some more not quite DFK but still nice but I like DFK with tongues which she did not do.

I removed my trousers ready to have some fun and she was playing with me which was nice I asked if she would like to give me oral and she did and it was ok not the best but ok she spent more time on the tip than anything I prefer it deep so not really impressed. We kissed some more and I went down on her which she responded to she had a lot of stubble on her pussy like she had not shaved for a few days his was unpleasant and I tried my best to carry on with RO which she enjoyed I also gave her fingering.

Then onto the main event this is where things go even more downhill she mentioned she did not have any condoms and did not have time to get them to which surprised me good job I carried my own so I got one out and she put it on well tried to and it took her a while so I had to help. Once on I got her in missionary and went to go in she then said I was "too big" for penetration which is laughable as I am not even 6 inches it does say on her profile “she is very tight so can’t take giant cocks” I wouldn’t say that tight as I was able to use four fingers in her easily. I said to her that I am not big I am about 5 inches and a half and she said I was too big for penetration. She did not apologise she just closed her legs. I was pretty annoyed at this point and said that if she thought she couldn’t take me she should’ve said when she was giving OWO she said she didn’t know how to say.

We were about 40 mins in by this point so had 20 mins left she said she will give me more OWO to make up for it so I made her and when I was ready to come I did come in her mouth but she ran to bathroom and spat it out which was not nice to see.

She then said she enjoyed got dressed and kissed me some more. I was not pleased at all so asked if I could have some money back because we didn’t do full service she refused and said this is her policy. I could not argue as she already had the money and I am new to this so didn’t want to make a fuss.

She left about 10 mins before time was up and I was very disappointed. I texted her saying I’m not pleased with the service and feel she should have refunded a little bit of money. She said that she did what she could and no one has ever complained.  So I must be hard to please. She seems like she has a bit of a bad attitude. I would not see again.
Next time Kavita don't tell us that you haven't got any negative feedback about an actual meeting or that no one complained. I do note your dishonesty with the condom trick to avoid penetration and once it didn't work you pulled out the “too big cock” trick. Clearly you falsely advertise about the maximum size limit as being 6 inches – based on the above review the limit is well below 5.5 inches, perhaps somewhere around 4.5-5 inches.

Whoever has scheduled a booking with Kavita should re-measure your cocks and think again. Unless you have a 5 inches cock (not 6 inches) or smaller you will NOT get full service:hi:

Offline mrx007

Well thanks for that as that's decided it for me. After sending polite booking requests and receiving no answers no more time need be wasted on this "provider" (or possibly "non-provider" then).

After the initial excitement her rates went up and list of "likes" on AW became substantially reduced and than fully so did my interest. And the prospect of booking a hotel room for someone who likely won't turn up or doesn't give a service (e.g. CIM "at discretion" means I don't want to find out I'm not getting it after paying £130 to her plus the hotel room cost).

Hell I don't even know what she looks like!

The deciding factor though really is that I have a decent sized cock and thought I would "get away with it" with Kavita. Sounds like I would probably have just been told "you're too big for me to do anything but I'll keep your money anyway".

In the past 2 weeks I've also seen Hot Ameera (the legend) who charges £80 for a half hour, does anything and pretty much can't be faulted and is courteous enough to reply to messages, as well as Xena (Cute Doll) who is a lovely girl.

Seeing the above brings flaky escorts into perspective. The only problem is the availability of Xena and the popularity of Ameera but you probably get what I'm saying.
« Last Edit: February 27, 2015, 07:04:31 pm by mrx007 »

Offline Bangers and Gash

It was only a matter of time before she got busted. I guess her UKP fluffies won't be too happy about this.

And as for the ''no condoms''  :wackogirl:  Does that mean she's happy to do BB?

tonysoprano

I have no idea why anyone bothers with Indian WG's. They are all fucking useless.

You would be much better off trying to actually pull a horny young Indian girl. You will almost certainly be shagging her without her family/partner knowing and she will then do all the dirty shit that the average Indian WG will charge you for and then half-heartedly perform.

Real Indian girls IMO are some horny little minxes. But the Indian WG is usually a completely fucking useless cunt.

BeesKnees

If she cared for her health she would have gone out of her way or even ensured she brought some along. To enter a session with the pretense that she has no rubbers and maybe expects the punter to have some is ridiculous!

Perhaps this part time job is not for her. she did say it was for fun

Offline smiths

I see she says she is no longer taking new bookings.

Offline mrx007

I have no idea why anyone bothers with Indian WG's. They are all fucking useless.

You would be much better off trying to actually pull a horny young Indian girl. You will almost certainly be shagging her without her family/partner knowing and she will then do all the dirty shit that the average Indian WG will charge you for and then half-heartedly perform.

Real Indian girls IMO are some horny little minxes. But the Indian WG is usually a completely fucking useless cunt.

Tonysoprano that's a little harsh but you are onto something: in a nutshell I have been out with Indian girls and they have been without exception sexually uninhibited but I have yet to experience a single Indian WG who delivers at all to the extent where I tend to dismiss any Indian WG I now see on AW, especially the "Head Air Hostess" whose name escapes me...

Offline Taggart

I'd say she cant face the criticism and has gone underground until the flak has died down.

I was going to book her, but there's better in London, so feck her. Or not as the case might be.
She's also off my HL as I cant be arsed with WGs with so many rules and do's or dont's.

Offline shagbambi

Well that's one off the hit list!