Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Kavita Lipstick - Booking Cancelled  (Read 6126 times)

Dusktildawn

She is a timewasting C U Next Tuesday

She responded to messages but just never confirms dates

She is terribly unorganised and a timewaster

One to avoid  :vomit:

As for the cock size and no condoms that's a fucking joke

The fact she comes on here and preaches it's funny how quiet she is  :wackogirl:

yorkshire123

You also got a negative review about an actual outcall meeting (not just comms). It was posted on Pnet (review no. 119317) by someone called HarryMead78. I quote his review below as bad service providers need to be exposed –especially when they have the audacity to come here to preach us about what should be allowed to be posted or not.
Next time Kavita don't tell us that you haven't got any negative feedback about an actual meeting or that no one complained. I do note your dishonesty with the condom trick to avoid penetration and once it didn't work you pulled out the “too big cock” trick. Clearly you falsely advertise about the maximum size limit as being 6 inches – based on the above review the limit is well below 5.5 inches, perhaps somewhere around 4.5-5 inches.

Whoever has scheduled a booking with Kavita should re-measure your cocks and think again. Unless you have a 5 inches cock (not 6 inches) or smaller you will NOT get full service:hi:

Jason, I'm surprised that you of all people has seemingly put so much credence to a negative review posted by an unknown on a punting shite like prossienet?

However thanks for the tip off as it all adds to the due diligence pot that a decent punter uses when deciding who to spend his hard earned on  :hi:

Ben4454

How dare I pick and choose who I see and have sex with?!  :dash:

I am a part time WG, my focus is on earning a degree, I do this for extra cash, and fun. That means I pick and chose who sounds the most genuine, and suited to the kind of sexual encounter I want to have. This means that I dont view this as a business but a paid hobby of sorts. Cancellations happen, when real life gets in the way. My feedback speaks volumes about the level of service I provide when the meetings happen. Its a shame that reviews are allowed, when the meeting hasnt taken place.

OP, my apologies for cancelling and subsequently, not replying to your AW messages/texts.

So you want punters to pay for the sexual encounter you want to have? Thats funny because usually a punter pays to have a sexual encounter he wants to have - thats why they pay.

Clearly this attitude rubs off for you that its okay to cancel punters a day before and then not bother to re-schedule - shows your attitude towards punters in general and lack of respect. Maybe you should come back down to earth a little and consider joining prossienet - theres plenty of idiots on there.
« Last Edit: February 27, 2015, 08:46:08 pm by Ben4454 »

Offline laidbackasiandude

This is my take on this (from a punter on her "undesirable/excluded" list) looking in from the outside, and can't
avoid thinking about this quote:

"There is no such thing as bad publicity except for your own obituary"   Brendan Behan

« Last Edit: February 27, 2015, 08:55:40 pm by laidbackasiandude »

Offline Bigus Dickus

Well that's one off the hit list!

+1 Not that my cock was suitable anyway!

tonysoprano

Tonysoprano that's a little harsh but you are onto something: in a nutshell I have been out with Indian girls and they have been without exception sexually uninhibited but I have yet to experience a single Indian WG who delivers at all to the extent where I tend to dismiss any Indian WG I now see on AW, especially the "Head Air Hostess" whose name escapes me...

You'll generally find Indian WG's are trading on the fact that many men will pay just for the privilege of doing an 'Asian Babe'. So they don't provide any decent sort of service.

Get a real Indian girl and she'll usually be absolutely gagging for it so she'll willingly fuck your brains out  :)

tristen92

Only read the first page. As she states she's not a typical prossie in that she does this while at uni, and provides a decent representation of a typical student. Rather than being promiscuous on campus like a lot of girls her age, she's seen an ideal in fucking appealing-sounding dudes for cash. Fortunately for her she's got something of a USP, and has an abundance of dudes trying to book her - so she's doing the logical thing in choosing guys who best meet her sexual preferences.

It's human-nature in that she wants to be liked, but her posts indicate she doesn't see this as a business, and obviously isn't in this long-term. Her service and poor treatment of potential punters reflects this. See her for who she is and if you want to persist in trying to book her, understand that she's very unreliable and have a plan B punt in line until the day of the booking.

Despite this objective post, her attitude has left a sour taste in my mouth - I'm sure the fact that hundreds of guys are lining up to fuck her has gone to her head; service provision is an after-thought. I wouldn't want to see someone like that (though she doesn't appeal anyway); and I hope UKP's infatuation with discussing her dies down. She probably gets a kick off it.

Sylvester

So you want punters to pay for the sexual encounter you want to have? Thats funny because usually a punter pays to have a sexual encounter he wants to have - thats why they pay.
+1.  I really make an effort to try and ensure the girl enjoys our time together, but that is my preference.  When she pays me, she can dictate the terms of engagement...  If she doesn't want to see me at all, that's fine, but don't think I'm paying for the privilege for satisfying her sexual desires.

Offline smiths

Only read the first page. As she states she's not a typical prossie in that she does this while at uni, and provides a decent representation of a typical student. Rather than being promiscuous on campus like a lot of girls her age, she's seen an ideal in fucking appealing-sounding dudes for cash. Fortunately for her she's got something of a USP, and has an abundance of dudes trying to book her - so she's doing the logical thing in choosing guys who best meet her sexual preferences.

It's human-nature in that she wants to be liked, but her posts indicate she doesn't see this as a business, and obviously isn't in this long-term. Her service and poor treatment of potential punters reflects this. See her for who she is and if you want to persist in trying to book her, understand that she's very unreliable and have a plan B punt in line until the day of the booking.

Despite this objective post, her attitude has left a sour taste in my mouth - I'm sure the fact that hundreds of guys are lining up to fuck her has gone to her head; service provision is an after-thought. I wouldn't want to see someone like that (though she doesn't appeal anyway); and I hope UKP's infatuation with discussing her dies down. She probably gets a kick off it.

All this shit about being at Uni, the number of WGs who say they are and drone on and on about it. Its not provable she  is at Uni and even if she is that's no excuse obviously to fuck punters about.
« Last Edit: February 27, 2015, 10:12:51 pm by smiths »

Offline MancSean

Ahh, how little you know. I spoke with Kavita by PM some weeks ago and we 'parted' as friends.

But I think it's very clear that I will ALWAYS call out bullshit on this forum. Whether that be from a WG or a punter.

Kavita decided to come on here and write bollocks about it 'not being business' when it most certainly is business.

So don't you get on your fucking high horse and try and white knight her to me before you know the full facts.
Gotta say I agree 100% with you on this one Westie fella - well put response in my eyes

Offline smiths

Clearly this attitude rubs off for you that its okay to cancel punters a day before and then not bother to re-schedule - shows your attitude towards punters in general and lack of respect. Maybe you should come back down to earth a little and consider joining prossienet - theres plenty of idiots on there.

Good post Ben. :thumbsup: This woman clearly has a very weird way of viewing being a WG but while punters let her dictate like this she thinks and probably will get away with it. :thumbsdown:

Jason

Jason, I'm surprised that you of all people has seemingly put so much credence to a negative review posted by an unknown on a punting shite like prossienet?
Why are you surprised? For me the source of a review is irrelevant - I don't need to have a track record of the reviewer. I think I have fairly good judgement and I can detect a fake or malicious review. I think I can judge pretty well when a review is genuine and honest. And I believe the quoted review IS honest.

However thanks for the tip off as it all adds to the due diligence pot that a decent punter uses when deciding who to spend his hard earned on.
Just to clarify. I have had absolutely ZERO interest in meeting Kavita and I was not looking for reviews on Pnet for her (plus even if I wanted I couldn't meet her due to the her stated maximum cock size criteria). I found that review on Pnet completely accidentally while attempting to count their agency reviews during the past 6 months vs ours as I completed a dedicated list of London agency reviews on PuntingWiki External Link/Members Only. I knew that they previously dominated the Type A London agency reviews (see definition of Type A External Link/Members Only) and I wanted to see how we compare on that front now. Well despite they are still well ahead we improved significantly. Of course we completely dominate the Adultwork reviews. And I was surprised actually that I found a review on Pnet about an AW girl and that to be from a punter who is not also a member of UKP.  I don't think he is a banned UKP member though (and even if he is I doubt the ban was for submitting false reviews). Clearly a newbie. Unless of course he is aware of UKP but was afraid of the fluffy white-knights attacking him. If that was the case I would like to remind everyone what Admin once said here:

Quote from: Admin
Anyone who wants to post a negative review on a "popular prossie" but is afraid of the reaction from her fanboy fluffy brigade should PM me beforehand. I will then keep an eye on the review and ban everyone who attacks you and your review. Simple.

UKP - Where the punter comes FIRST. And fluffy fanboys who have their head up prossie ass and want to attack fellow punters come LAST.

Offline Mr.WeirdBeard

God damn it. I was going to tick indian off my list with her as she looked hot.
Back to the drawing board it seems..

west8

Gotta say I agree 100% with you on this one Westie fella - well put response in my eyes

Kind of a pity really. She's clearly a smart girl and her marketing hype was competent. She probably found the prerequisite 5/6 regulars so simply thought to herself 'fuck it'.

Or not as the case may be.  ;)

DoctorDoctor

Serendipity.....I had arranged an afternoon booking with Kavita at my London hotel. There were some changes in my daytime schedule, and I had to cancel. Not long after this happens, the rumblings and grumblings about her kick off, and as my schedule once again changes, I'm disinclined to reach out to her to rebook. Later that day I saw Sindy, and I now realise I dodged a bullet, thanks in no small part to this forum, and of course Lady Luck.

DD

petite_kav

My organisational skills leave a lot to be desired, and yes I have cancelled people with 24 hours to go. Again. I apologise profusely, offer a discount (30, 50 or100)  and hope that they rebook. There isn't much else I can do other than that. Ive also had people not show up, or cancel with mere minutes to go. I get annoyed, and move on. Its life, its what happens. A lot of people who have been inconvenienced by myself have gone on to have great meets with me on a later date. For a fraction of the cost.

This review is fake, posted by someone here who delights in emailing me on a semi-regular basis (on AW) calling me a paki cunt. He knows who he is, I am no going to out him. Its fake because everyone I have met knows that I love DFK, and try my hardest to DT. 

Whoever said there is no such thing as bad publicity was spot on, even this review has increased the AW emails I have in my inbox. However, when the fun is starting to be taken away through fake reviews, daily threats and racial slurs. Its time to hang up the hold ups, at least for a little while.

unclesweetheart

My organisational skills leave a lot to be desired, and yes I have cancelled people with 24 hours to go. Again. I apologise profusely, offer a discount (30, 50 or100)  and hope that they rebook. There isn't much else I can do other than that. Ive also had people not show up, or cancel with mere minutes to go. I get annoyed, and move on. Its life, its what happens. A lot of people who have been inconvenienced by myself have gone on to have great meets with me on a later date. For a fraction of the cost.

This review is fake, posted by someone here who delights in emailing me on a semi-regular basis (on AW) calling me a paki cunt. He knows who he is, I am no going to out him. Its fake because everyone I have met knows that I love DFK, and try my hardest to DT. 

Whoever said there is no such thing as bad publicity was spot on, even this review has increased the AW emails I have in my inbox. However, when the fun is starting to be taken away through fake reviews, daily threats and racial slurs. Its time to hang up the hold ups, at least for a little while.

Just to say that Kav really does love DFK and does try her hardest to DT (see me previous review). Her organisational issues have not affected me: both punts went off as finally organised, at the right time, and comms were excellent. However she admits to having issues here, apologises and offers reductions for rebooking as compensation. (I'm sure this is true because in the early stages of organising the last punt on a date we finally didn't do,  she offered me £30 off for changing the ostensible time of the appointment. In the event we changed to another mutually convenient date/time.)

Someone emailing her and calling her a paki cunt is committing a crime (I think - maybe someone would know the law better than me) of racial hatred/ harrassment, and Kav ought to report it to the police.

I really hope she doesn't hang up her hold-ups. I've had 2 x 2 hour sessions of fantastically filthy sex with her, and the sessions have been bookended with drinks (Kav buying her round!) and really enjoyable social time (an absurd understatement in my case). We are currently trying to arrange a third session. Absolutely no complaints from me at all: only plaudits.

"Publicity can be terrible. But only if you don't have any".     Quote by Jane Russell  US Actress 1921 - 2011

You do know that on AW there is a facility to BLOCK anyone from emailing you trash type correspondence? Furthermore
you mentioned this guy has emailed you on more than one occasion (semi-regular), hence it does beg to ask the question,

"If he's a racist pr**k, then why on earth are you still reading/corresponding to his emails"???????? 

I didn't want to write this post (which unfortunately means feeding you the oxygen of publicity), but your rebuttal to me
seems way off the mark. If I'm wrong, and you did actually receive racial abuse via email, then I apologise for thinking
it's all a PR stunt on your part. However, what I mentioned above is factually based, there are mechanisms in place on AW
to block nuisance correspondence.

« Last Edit: February 28, 2015, 01:11:46 pm by laidbackasiandude »

west8

This review is fake, posted by someone here who delights in emailing me on a semi-regular basis (on AW) calling me a paki cunt. He knows who he is, I am no going to out him.

I think I can speak for us all when I state that no-one regards that as acceptable. Moreover, the idiot clearly needs a geography lesson.

That said, you should screen cap and post those abusive messages Kavita. For the avoidance of doubt if nothing else.

Ben4454

You may be receiving more E-mails but the quality of your punters who contact you will decrease I promise you that. By quality I mean those who put up with a working girl who confesses that her needs are put first above the punters in a punt. I promise you a lot of decent punters who are on time, respectful and considerate do not take kindly to a working girl with that kind of attitude.

Unfortunately along with this business which you call a hobby which you are defending comes with its downsides and any working girl can tell you that timewasting is definitely one of them.

Offering discounts for time lost is definitely a way to retain punters. I once had a working girl cancel 5 minutes before the punt and then offered me a discount for next time I booked and then on top of that re-scheduled the meeting which to me was good enough.

« Last Edit: February 28, 2015, 03:13:27 pm by Ben4454 »

Offline NightKid

I thought the issue with prossienet was dishonest/fluffy positives, not real negatives?

This review is fake, posted by someone here who delights in emailing me on a semi-regular basis (on AW) calling me a paki cunt.

Judging by the attitude you've displayed on here, I call bullshit and damage control.  :rolleyes:

petite_kav

How do you upload an image??  Then the screen shot someone wanted as proof can be seen.
Anyway, since I mentioned the closet racist he has deactivated his profile. To those who wonder
why I didn't block him; simple. His threats were disturbing enough to warrant that kept an eye on him.

I get your usual garden variety, arm chair whore-haters and I have blocked a lot of them, in fact initially I blocked
his alias too. This one was a little bit more sinister. Or perhaps I was reacting to experiencing racism for the first
time in my life. I dont know.

I wasn't gloating about publicity. I no longer need it, I would deactivate my profile in the next three seconds if I was the only
one involved. But there are people who have made bookings, and only contact me through AW. by March 17th the profile will be gone. As will my alter ego.

This is very much a case of too much, too fast, getting too big for boots and generally getting too overwhelmed to continue being what I once was. One day I want to return with the knowledge I have gained from this brief foray into a fascinating and lucrative world. For now, however I think I have made too many mistakes to continue. Plus I can see that I will be cancelling more appointments in the next coming months if I make them in the first place.

yorkshire123

I thought the issue with prossienet was dishonest/fluffy positives, not real negatives?

Judging by the attitude you've displayed on here, I call bullshit and damage control.  :rolleyes:

Haha, I missed that angle (:dash:), I haven't spent much time on prossienet but whenever I read about it I instantly call bullshit.
Sorry Jason if that's the case  :hi:

How do you upload an image??  Then the screen shot someone wanted as proof can be seen.
Anyway, since I mentioned the closet racist he has deactivated his profile. To those who wonder
why I didn't block him; simple. His threats were disturbing enough to warrant that kept an eye on him.

I get your usual garden variety, arm chair whore-haters and I have blocked a lot of them, in fact initially I blocked
his alias too. This one was a little bit more sinister. Or perhaps I was reacting to experiencing racism for the first
time in my life. I dont know.

I wasn't gloating about publicity. I no longer need it, I would deactivate my profile in the next three seconds if I was the only
one involved. But there are people who have made bookings, and only contact me through AW. by March 17th the profile will be gone. As will my alter ego.

This is very much a case of too much, too fast, getting too big for boots and generally getting too overwhelmed to continue being what I once was. One day I want to return with the knowledge I have gained from this brief foray into a fascinating and lucrative world. For now, however I think I have made too many mistakes to continue. Plus I can see that I will be cancelling more appointments in the next coming months if I make them in the first place.

I'm not an expert on image upload, however this thread may help you.

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=31714.msg443014;topicseen#msg443014

The best way of dealing with hate messages via email is initially to record what was written, block
the individual and report to the relevant authorities, especially if there's clearly malevolent intent
toward you. DO NOT ENGAGE with racists via email on sites such as AW or any other forum/social
media site.

Jason

This review is fake
Anyone with experience of detecting fake reviews can see that the quoted review is genuine and that your rebuttal is absolute horsehit.

This review is fake, posted by someone here who delights in emailing me on a semi-regular basis (on AW) calling me a paki cunt.
Let’s say that you did receive racial abuse or threats (something deprecated of course) via email by someone and you post screenshots of these emails. How can we know that this person and the above reviewer are the same person?
(i) Did he use the same nickname (HarryMead78)?
(ii) Did he say “I will post bad feedback for you” ?
(iii) Did he demand that specific date and time (11/02/2014 at 14:00) either by email or booking request? But then post a fake a review about this very traceable date and time? Extremely unlikely like (i) and (ii).
(iv)Did you arrange a meeting for the quoted date and time? However that would be completely illogical as how could you accept to meet someone who has racially abused you, especially given that you “pick and choose” your clients. Clearly not applicable if the meeting didn't happen as per your claims.

Anyway, since I mentioned the closet racist he has deactivated his profile.
That was quick. :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Its fake because everyone I have met knows that I love DFK, and try my hardest to DT.
How weak arguments! Neither DT nor DFK can be used as arguments to support your false rebuttal. First and foremost the experience of other clients is irrelevant—it has been proven multiple times that prossies do not always offer the same service to everyone and that there are no guarantees in punting. Also (almost) all women can easily do DT to a 5 inch or smaller cock. If all of your other clients’ cocks were 5 inches or smaller then no doubt you were “trying your hardest at deepthroating”. And as for the DFK, the DFK definition is contentious – some call proper FK as DFK just because there is tongue involvement. But true DFK is really deep and very few prossies actually offer true DFK/snogging as illustrated in External Link/Members Only (not to mention that only few know the technique of how to do it right). And the reviewer didn't say French kissing was not offered – he said it was not quite deep for his liking.

My organisational skills leave a lot to be desired, and yes I have cancelled people with 24 hours to go. Again. I apologise profusely, offer a discount (30, 50 or100)  and hope that they rebook. There isn't much else I can do other than that. A lot of people who have been inconvenienced by myself have gone on to have great meets with me on a later date. For a fraction of the cost.
So you admit that A LOT have been fucked up by your cancellations. Hotel outcalls by the way... As for the discounts about cancellations (another publicity stunt) we need to hear from someone (from these LOT OF PEOPLE) who actually did receive such a discount (not empty words). At the moment all we know is that you refused to partially refund a guy to whom you didn't offer full service and had to use his own condoms because you “forgot to bring your own”.

It’s time to hang up the hold ups, at least for a little while.
But you will almost certainly be back one day like almost every prossie who announced retirement in the past. I am wondering though whether your bad service is because you thinking ‘”I don't care, I will not be doing this job tomorrow anyway?” Like some skanks who come here for 2-3 weeks offer shit service and later fuck off back to their countries and come back after a year or so under a different profile. But as it is often the case, prossies rarely change after returning from "retirement". The shit usually remains shit- and this review together your lies and bullshit will be here forever for everyone to know.

Just to say that Kav really does love DFK and does try her hardest to DT (see me previous review). Her organisational issues have not affected me: both punts went off as finally organised, at the right time, and comms were excellent. However she admits to having issues here, apologises and offers reductions for rebooking as compensation. (I'm sure this is true because in the early stages of organising the last punt on a date we finally didn't do,  she offered me £30 off for changing the ostensible time of the appointment. In the event we changed to another mutually convenient date/time.)

Someone emailing her and calling her a paki cunt is committing a crime (I think - maybe someone would know the law better than me) of racial hatred/ harrassment, and Kav ought to report it to the police.

I really hope she doesn't hang up her hold-ups. I've had 2 x 2 hour sessions of fantastically filthy sex with her, and the sessions have been bookended with drinks (Kav buying her round!) and really enjoyable social time (an absurd understatement in my case). We are currently trying to arrange a third session. Absolutely no complaints from me at all: only plaudits.
Brilliant! We already have a fluffy white-knight. We just need another one plus the fluffy white-king and we will have a fluffy External Link/Members Only. Ah and for those who don't know the fluffy white-king is an External Link/Members Only:hi:

Offline Bangers and Gash

^^ You beat me to the punch Jason. I thought this was a punters forum, not a platform for pro$$ies to gob-off whilst being soothed and comforted by a select bunch of EAS fluffies who'd probably feel more at home on mumsnet.

:angry:

unclesweetheart

Brilliant! We already have a fluffy white-knight. We just need another one plus the fluffy white-king and we will have a fluffy External Link/Members Only. Ah and for those who don't know the fluffy white-king is an External Link/Members Only:hi:

Ok so let me get this clear. Someone - in this case me - who has:

1. received excellent service from a girl, and posts two detailed and completely truthful accounts of the meetings (their truthfulness having been endorsed as reliable by other members of the forum who have seen her and enjoyed a similar level of service) and

2. has received clear comms leading up to these meetings, who

3) therefore decides to post about these in a thread in which her service provision and communication are being called into question

is therefore a "fluffy cunt", yes? Even though I was

a) limiting my comments to my own personal experience and
b) not questioning the fact that with other punters Kav's comms have, by her own admission, been less than perfect.

Well thanks for that clarification. Having had two great sessions with Kavita, I thought my experience might be seen as useful in presenting a balanced picture.

Jason's apparently impressive forensic skills in taking apart Kav's post are in my opinion flawed by his determination to find her guilty as a "skank" and by his descent into really unpleasant threats: "The shit usually remains shit- and this review together your lies and bullshit will be here forever for everyone to know." I know that some guys feel that on a guys-mainly forum it's important to act big and tough, but I don't see why putting the punter first - the mission statement of this forum - should be allowed to license such talk. However disorganised Kav has been, and however many punters she has - by her own admission - let down (and let's not forget, Jason is assuming that she is lying when she says that she offered discounts and guys came back + were subsequently satisfied - but this charge is as yet totally unproven) she is NOT a "skank." I know, not because I'm a fluffy cunt, but because I've seen her, had great sex with her, and been very happily drained.

In terms of DFK, I had my tonsils removed when I was 4, but if they'd have been still in, Kav would have found them. Her kissing was very deep.

Expl1cit

Ok so let me get this clear. Someone - in this case me - who has:

1. received excellent service from a girl, and posts two detailed and completely truthful accounts of the meetings (their truthfulness having been endorsed as reliable by other members of the forum who have seen her and enjoyed a similar level of service) and

2. has received clear comms leading up to these meetings, who

3) therefore decides to post about these in a thread in which her service provision and communication are being called into question

is therefore a "fluffy cunt", yes? Even though I was

a) limiting my comments to my own personal experience and
b) not questioning the fact that with other punters Kav's comms have, by her own admission, been less than perfect.

Well thanks for that clarification. Having had two great sessions with Kavita, I thought my experience might be seen as useful in presenting a balanced picture.

Jason's apparently impressive forensic skills in taking apart Kav's post are in my opinion flawed by his determination to find her guilty as a "skank" and by his descent into really unpleasant threats: "The shit usually remains shit- and this review together your lies and bullshit will be here forever for everyone to know." I know that some guys feel that on a guys-mainly forum it's important to act big and tough, but I don't see why putting the punter first - the mission statement of this forum - should be allowed to license such talk. However disorganised Kav has been, and however many punters she has - by her own admission - let down (and let's not forget, Jason is assuming that she is lying when she says that she offered discounts and guys came back + were subsequently satisfied - but this charge is as yet totally unproven) she is NOT a "skank." I know, not because I'm a fluffy cunt, but because I've seen her, had great sex with her, and been very happily drained.

In terms of DFK, I had my tonsils removed when I was 4, but if they'd have been still in, Kav would have found them. Her kissing was very deep.

I may not speak for all of UKP, but I hope I speak for most of us.  FUCK OFF YOU FLUFFY CUNT!  There is a place for your fluffiness, and that is in your fluffy reviews, not on this fucking thread.  You may not realise it but you are damaging her reputation more than it already is by coming her as a fluffy white-knight.

Nobody gives two fucks about how positive your experience was or how highly you rate the silly cow.

Its because of you and other fluffy cunts, that these girls start thinking they are in control of the punters.

I am sure you have pillow talk discussions with them about how horrible some guys are, and they reply to you saying yeah, but you are such a nice, kind and gentle and its because of people like you that makes carrying on this job worthwhile.

This isn't a political debate where we need to hear both sides of the argument. 

I'd have been first in line to give Kav a positive review if I had the chance to fuck her, but instead she fucked me by cancelling the booking, and has done the same with others and its not the right attitude to have in this game.

Eventually you and the other fluffies will get bored or her and move on.  She will crave the lucrative financial benefits that come with this job and eventually have to up her game if she is to survive.  You think you are helping her by reporting how wonderful your experience is?

Certainly not!

Some things are better left unsaid.

west8

I may not speak for all of UKP, but I hope I speak for most of us.  FUCK OFF YOU FLUFFY CUNT!  There is a place for your fluffiness, and that is in your fluffy reviews, not on this fucking thread.  You may not realise it but you are damaging her reputation more than it already is by coming her as a fluffy white-knight.

A little harsh, but I agree with your key point. This is your review and it's not for any of us to take Kav's side over a punter. Particularly as she's clearly fucked a lot of guys about.

I'd have been first in line to give Kav a positive review if I had the chance to fuck her, but instead she fucked me by cancelling the booking, and has done the same with others and its not the right attitude to have in this game.

Same here. She could easily have been the 'next' Michelle.

Eventually you and the other fluffies will get bored or her and move on.  She will crave the lucrative financial benefits that come with this job and eventually have to up her game if she is to survive.  You think you are helping her by reporting how wonderful your experience is?

I'm the first to hold my hands up and admit to early hyper fluffiness on here. The key difference is that I recognised it and walked away, never to return (Adele).

We've all been there at one time or another, so it's best to leave unclesweetheart to self-diagnose and realise he's being played for a fool and manipulated due to his apparent adoration / 'can do no wrong' attitude to defending Kavita.

The OP is correct in stating that you might have had a good time, but that in no way negates the shit, piss-take experience of others.

Finally, I had completely forgotten that Kavita is primarily an outcall-only girl. I wonder how many folks booked a hotel only to be let down and left out of pocket.

Luckily I wasn't one of them, but I've been there (Porsha) and timewasting, last minute hotel cancellations are a major fucking piss-take and bang out of order.

Offline naz

This isn't a political debate where we need to hear both sides of the argument. 

I'd have been first in line to give Kav a positive review if I had the chance to fuck her, but instead she fucked me by cancelling the booking, and has done the same with others and its not the right attitude to have in this game

fl0atab1lity was absolutely correct in highlighting her cancellation with a neutral. Others too have had similar experiances so there should be no debate.  Kav has shown her attitude on here. Facts are Kav only cares about making a quick buck at our expence, a 'hobby'she called it.

Attitude, Attitude, Attitude..

I think this girl became too popular too quickly, couldn't organise a booking which Uni student should be able to do quite easily. All she had to do was reply to the comms she could commit to and understand that paying punters will be pissed of on cancelations, more so on out call  services. Stupid cow is the right word to describe her attitude.
No room for fluffy argumentative comments on this thread..

spot on.. 

Its a shame when an Indian WG came on the scene with good reviews  I started following this thread, even though I dont qualify. WG should realise attitude goes a long way to the overall experiance.

I dont think Kav ever will..

bitsandbobs

I had a booking with Kavita yesterday which she cancelled on Friday and offered discount for a reschedule.  Still waiting to hear about that reschedule...

Offline NightKid

And after being spoonfed with info on how to post images here (ignoring that any idiot could've found said info on the Punting Wiki easily in the first place), more than 24 hours later, we still have no alleged "racist!" screenshot.

When will the fluffy cunts ever learn ... bullshitting prossies gonna bullshit.  :rolleyes:

west8

I had a booking with Kavita yesterday which she cancelled on Friday and offered discount for a reschedule.  Still waiting to hear about that reschedule...

Good luck with the reschedule ... and that mythical 'discount'.

Kavita will be fucking punters without charge forever if she decides to honour the discount 'offer' to everyone she fucked about.

When will the fluffy cunts ever learn ... bullshitting prossies gonna bullshit.  :rolleyes:

Exactly.