Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Rachel superstar Cardiff  (Read 4153 times)

28 review(s) for rachel-superstar (24 positive, 2 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline bazingaboy

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

£165 1 hour

First review here.

I booked Rachel for an hour last Thursday after having her in my hot list for some time.
Communication was great all via email and a couple of text's to get to the room.
Location was a busy hotel just off the M4.

Rachel is good looking with a slim petite body and gave me a great hour. Very enthusiastic and friendly and quick to get things going kissing me as soon as the door clicked shut. I won't go into detail but I had a great time with her and would likely book again at some point. I booked based on other reviews from this site and they are all accurate to the type of service you get.

jtfm

Seen Rachel last time she was in Cardiff, she was first class.
Didn't know she was back in town until I sat next to her having breakfast in the hotel on Friday morning, when I checked her profile later she had unfortunately already left.

np500

Rachel-superstar is in Cardiff next week, I'm only telling you now because RED is cocked , ready and fully booked in, totally looking forward to seeing her as I've been waiting about 9 months, could't make her date's the last twice she visited Cardiff so 3rd time lucky.

vw

Rachel-superstar is in Cardiff next week, I'm only telling you now because RED is cocked , ready and fully booked in, totally looking forward to seeing her as I've been waiting about 9 months, could't make her date's the last twice she visited Cardiff so 3rd time lucky.
Suppose she has kissed worse than you red.  :D

Hidden Image/Members Only

np500

I fucking hope so m8, I been waiting for her to come back for the few months since she was hear  last, nice texts going back and forth building the suspense , if this visit did't happen I was off to Swindon or similar in the new year but she's saved me the trouble, nice hotel to.

Offline Mil 34

That was me before I turned into the handsome prince  :crazy:

np500

Oh, I look forward to seeing how I look after she's kissed me next week , fucked but smiling hopefully!

Offline pork sword

Red, Your in for a real treat! stunning girl, and a genuine appetite for her appointments, Enjoy mate!   :thumbsup:

np500

Yes p s , she caught my eye in my early days of punting due to her reviews etc, and her pics , she looks so nice, leaving everything to the imagination , then you read the reviews and you can't believe it's her the reviews about, look forward to that door opening.

Offline WelshClipper

Sorry to be the spoiler but with all respect.

Why are we so happy to pay 165. I can get the same for 100.

Second why won't the OP go into detail. What is this, an  AW field report which are ten a penny.

Sorry OP but I wouldn't see her based on this.    :hi:
« Last Edit: November 17, 2015, 08:23:12 pm by WelshClipper »

vw

Sorry OH but I wouldn't see her based on this.    :hi:
who is OH ?

Have you been on mumsnet again ClipClop?

Offline WelshClipper

who is OH ?

Have you been on mumsnet again ClipClop?

Thanks.....

Fixed AW.    Sorry I mean VW.  :hi:

vw

Thanks.....

Fixed AW.    Sorry I mean VW.  :hi:
She has 6+ here did you miss that ?

np500

W c , believe me I don't like paying full stop, there are guys on another thread today booking to pay 250, defo out of my league, I see WB at 120, brilliant , the best , but I'll pay a bit more only if I think it's going to be good. One neutral apart everything said about her has been good, and I do like the look of her so RED has to seek and sample or will forever wounder if she was as good as I think she is, if not I'll have a good shag and move on , if she's brilliant ( and I'll only know by visiting her ) I'll have found another one for my to see again list, best hobby ever.

Offline WelshClipper

W c , believe me I don't like paying full stop, there are guys on another thread today booking to pay 250, defo out of my league, I see WB at 120, brilliant , the best , but I'll pay a bit more only if I think it's going to be good. One neutral apart everything said about her has been good, and I do like the look of her so RED has to seek and sample or will forever wounder if she was as good as I think she is, if not I'll have a good shag and move on , if she's brilliant ( and I'll only know by visiting her ) I'll have found another one for my to see again list, best hobby ever.

Absolutely agree. I guess I have just been spoiled recently. Over my punting career ( couple years) I have paid all the way up to 250. And at that time I thought it was good. But recently I have seen a girl where I got twice the service at less than half that price. A fuck is a fuck and I know my punting pool will go a lot further in 2016. Don't  care how well reviewed the girl is. IMHO.

I also know she has other good reviews but I assume OP was going to give us his view and all we got was ' wont go into details'  Think Ill do all my subsequent reviews like that if its acceptable. Didnt realise.  :cry:

np500

I've payed 120 for total shit with mainly Romanians, then the same to W B and she blows me away every time, get the full hour , feel like she likes you Being there and that's priceless, and can't wait to go back every time, it's just finding what works for you, as much as I want to see Georgia every time I punt I still need to keep it fresh but G is so good I have to pay for something special for it to be any good, if I see an average w g it'll just feel like a let down, wasted money,as I'll be thinking I should have gone to Georgia all the time, that's why I've gone to goddess karolina 160,  kandice 140, etc all good, yes, thay  are dearer than I ever set out to pay but experience's I'll never regret.

Offline WelshClipper

Totally fine with me. :hi:
But please remember I said too expensive for me.
I'll do my research and then book Michelle independant or equivalent if I can.

:thumbsup:

jtfm

It's unwise to pay too much, but it's worse to pay too little. When
you pay too much, you lose a little money - that's all. When you pay
too little, you sometimes lose everything, because the thing you
bought was incapable of doing the thing it was bought to do. The
common law of business balance prohibits paying a little and getting a
lot - it can't be done. If you deal with the lowest bidder, it is well
to add something for the risk you run, and if you do that you will
have enough to pay for something better.

BANG ON!!

np500

Agree, I do mine to , and spend more than I should so just cut back on the amount, not had a bad one for 6 months odd. So not complaining just have to go without my flash car I'd never get to drive that much, sacrifice's one has to make.

Offline WelshClipper

It's unwise to pay too much, but it's worse to pay too little. When
you pay too much, you lose a little money - that's all. When you pay
too little, you sometimes lose everything, because the thing you
bought was incapable of doing the thing it was bought to do. The
common law of business balance prohibits paying a little and getting a
lot - it can't be done. If you deal with the lowest bidder, it is well
to add something for the risk you run, and if you do that you will
have enough to pay for something better.

BANG ON!!

Spoken like a banker. I know all about spreads and risk premiums. Used to see that shit every day. The best was the buy sell forex spread.

100 is a risk if it is blind. The hedge is having several positive ukp reviews as backup.   :dance:

Offline jawill

Doesnt it really piss you off when someone leaves a review and says "I wont go into detail".  Why bother leaving the fucking "review" then if your not gonna tell us what happened?!!!   

Offline Mil 34

But recently I have seen a girl where I got twice the service at less than half that price. A fuck is a fuck and I know my punting pool will go a lot further in 2016. Don't  care how well reviewed the girl is. IMHO

Any chance of telling us who this girl at £120 is please. I am sure everyone on here would like to know.
The available girls in Cardiff is very poor at the moment

Offline WelshClipper

External Link/Members Only
Please see my review of Nicole in Birmingham but these two are top of my next to see list. :dance:

But recently I have seen a girl where I got twice the service at less than half that price. A fuck is a fuck and I know my punting pool will go a lot further in 2016. Don't  care how well reviewed the girl is. IMHO

Any chance of telling us who this girl at £120 is please. I am sure everyone on here would like to know.
The available girls in Cardiff is very poor at the moment
« Last Edit: November 18, 2015, 06:51:46 am by WelshClipper »

Offline pork sword

WC. For the benefit of your fellow punters who was the £250 WG who provided the lesser service?
I agree Busty Niki is excellent value and provide a very good service.

Offline WelshClipper

WC. For the benefit of your fellow punters who was the £250 WG who provided the lesser service?

It was in my pre AW days, what a plank I was, dick was just thinking fuck fuck. She actually had an AW profile at the time but I didn't use it. Nice enough girl but to continue the arboreal theme, she was to say the least, wooden.

You live, you learn, you join UKP, you get to figure it out at last and stop paying over the odds.

np500

It's a massive  subject that doesn't really have an answer, 165 is realy at the top of what I will pay, especially this time of year but Alyssa divine and others are charging 250 an hour and people pay it, others can't afford 50 for a half hour quickly , it's all a lottery. I pick the girls and see them when the money's there, yes some are a bit more expensive but I just do what I can afford at that time but can't go up to 250 for a 1to 1,  having said that 300 for 3sum coming up !

Offline WelshClipper

It's a massive  subject that doesn't really have an answer, 165 is realy at the top of what I will pay, especially this time of year but Alyssa divine and others are charging 250 an hour and people pay it, others can't afford 50 for a half hour quickly , it's all a lottery. I pick the girls and see them when the money's there, yes some are a bit more expensive but I just do what I can afford at that time but can't go up to 250 for a 1to 1,  having said that 300 for 3sum coming up !

+1

Yeah I suppose you pays your money, you takes your choice. All good  :thumbsup:

Offline foreverhung

Banned reason: Self confessed wanker.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Mil 34

Shows how tastes differ.
I walked from the first one, too old and saggy for my liking and Nicky the Hungarian I saw before her boob job and I didn't fancy her either so ended up just having a blowjob.
I will take a look of your review of the brummy lass because I am often up that way  :thumbsup:

Offline WelshClipper

Shows how tastes differ.
I walked from the first one, too old and saggy for my liking and Nicky the Hungarian I saw before her boob job and I didn't fancy her either so ended up just having a blowjob.
I will take a look of your review of the brummy lass because I am often up that way  :thumbsup:

Not pushing her, there are lots in Brum, but punt plus train fare on a Saturday off work still = <165.

So no excuse  :dance: :lol:

np500

That's sort of my point about the variety of cost and what your willing to pay, saw Jodie loves cock, great and will go back, problem being I booked for 1 pm so had to finish work at 11 am so to get home shower etc and travel across Cardiff to get there on time great blow job etc but no point going home to get changed and go back to work, so ended up in cost-co and spent about 150  ( I think ) so a 15 min blow job cost me about £300, could have had a 3 sum for that dosh but that's the nature of the beast , fruit scones from cost-co were very nice though.

Offline WelshClipper

That's sort of my point about the variety of cost and what your willing to pay, saw Jodie loves cock, great and will go back, problem being I booked for 1 pm so had to finish work at 11 am so to get home shower etc and travel across Cardiff to get there on time great blow job etc but no point going home to get changed and go back to work, so ended up in cost-co and spent about 150  ( I think ) so a 15 min blow job cost me about £300, could have had a 3 sum for that dosh but that's the nature of the beast , fruit scones from cost-co were very nice though.

My weakness is Sainsbury's Scones, clotted cream and Jam. Sort of puts punting in perspective.  :cool:

np500

A good scone is like a good punt , you just got to go back for more !

vw

A good scone is like a good punt , you just got to go back for more !
Sounds like a party, red to make the Lidl tea !

np500

Oh yes, always a nice cup of lidle decaf with any type of scone, cake or bicky , but some how think it's wine I'm taking to the triple header .

Offline charlie-mott

Not pushing her, there are lots in Brum, but punt plus train fare on a Saturday off work still = <165.

So no excuse  :dance: :lol:

Also depends how much you value your time. Half a day or more traveling costs me a lot more than £165.

vw

Also depends how much you value your time. Half a day or more traveling costs me a lot more than £165.
Agree with you there, my preference is Dominos girls where no time is used going anywhere had Morgan delivered across the bridge without incident, lucky I can do that.  But time is money and convenience trumps anything !

Offline WelshClipper

Agree with you there, my preference is Dominos girls where no time is used going anywhere had Morgan delivered across the bridge without incident, lucky I can do that.  But time is money and convenience trumps anything !

I suppose if there is a itch to scratch then you have to scratch it. I have been more than guilty of that in my time.
Cardiff can be an excellent stomping ground for punters. I just want my punter pound to stretch further and wish the
same for fellow punters. But if you go in with your eyes open then no harm done   :hi:

vw

I suppose if there is a itch to scratch then you have to scratch it. I have been more than guilty of that in my time.
Cardiff can be an excellent stomping ground for punters. I just want my punter pound to stretch further and wish the
same for fellow punters. But if you go in with your eyes open then no harm done   :hi:
You forget most people work for a living and don't have time to spend all day to save £30. 

np500

Due to the hours some girls work it's cost me more in lost earnings than the punt cost . I can only do incalls ,   I generaly work 6 / 7 days a week so It can't be helped some times, as I said , nature of the beast.

Offline ampersand

The other Nicky is better.

Offline pork sword

The other Nicky is better.
I agree, I only clicked on one of the links at the time of reading the post  :thumbsup: