Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Danielle B Bow  (Read 1912 times)

2 review(s) for Danielle.B (1 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Denhamhoop

Date 11/2/15 Location Bow
Price £ 100 for hour
 External Link/Members Only or  External Link/Members Only
Well having seen QPR lose time and again following a punt thought id try a post game punt next day in this case.Used Reverse Booking on AW and got the usual mix of good and bad went with Danielle B something about her grabbed my attention.Good comms and given instructions from Bow Road station about a minutes walk.Went in and asked to use shower come back out and straight onto bed and into full DFK all the while lots of kissing and mutual stroking.Danielle has a very fine pair of 36c Natural Boobs amd is very very tactile at no point is there no body contact of some sort. She then starts to terrorise my nipples both with her hands and her mouth this has me proceeding to heaven.Then she starts to attack my ears whilst stroking my cock which is now aiming upwards and ready to go.She then proceeds to give the fullest Deep Throat possible where i thought she was about to swallow my balls at the same time.She continues to suck and lick my balls and cock like the tastiest treat ever.Then on with the condom and into rigorous cowgirl which thanks to her snogging my face off at the same time and then suck her boobs has me climaxing.Quick clean up and chat before i suggest i return the favour.She is au natural which makes a lovely change for me and proceed to sup from the furry cup working my way up and down and sucking upon her pussy rings.Eventually Danielle guides me to help her climax.Back up for a good old full on snog and suck on those tits and feel of her before she starts to Oralise me once again.I now suspect she wants me to cum in her mouth but sadly im a one shot man these days.Eventually i tell her it isnt going to happen "Well you can't blame a girl for trying".Off for a quick shower and a coffee during which she rests behind me kissing cuddling and massaging my head neck and shoulders.
Great VFM with mix of GFE/PSE and is the first SP ive ever had a political chat with oh and actually said she wished she could lower her prices I will return to see her as she fits my menu just right in terms of age looks attitude and what she does
PS QPR finally won an away game so might have to try post match punt in Hull or more likely back in London

endomorph

How can you say she has natural breasts when in her interview section on her AW page she says they are enhanced?

Offline Denhamhoop

Well they felt fine to me but more than willing to concede the point

UberX

Date 11/2/15 Location Bow
Price £ 100 for hour
 External Link/Members Only or  External Link/Members Only
Well having seen QPR lose time and again following a punt thought id try a post game punt next day in this case.Used Reverse Booking on AW and got the usual mix of good and bad went with Danielle B something about her grabbed my attention.Good comms and given instructions from Bow Road station about a minutes walk.Went in and asked to use shower come back out and straight onto bed and into full DFK all the while lots of kissing and mutual stroking.Danielle has a very fine pair of 36c Natural Boobs amd is very very tactile at no point is there no body contact of some sort. She then starts to terrorise my nipples both with her hands and her mouth this has me proceeding to heaven.Then she starts to attack my ears whilst stroking my cock which is now aiming upwards and ready to go.She then proceeds to give the fullest Deep Throat possible where i thought she was about to swallow my balls at the same time.She continues to suck and lick my balls and cock like the tastiest treat ever.Then on with the condom and into rigorous cowgirl which thanks to her snogging my face off at the same time and then suck her boobs has me climaxing.Quick clean up and chat before i suggest i return the favour.She is au natural which makes a lovely change for me and proceed to sup from the furry cup working my way up and down and sucking upon her pussy rings.Eventually Danielle guides me to help her climax.Back up for a good old full on snog and suck on those tits and feel of her before she starts to Oralise me once again.I now suspect she wants me to cum in her mouth but sadly im a one shot man these days.Eventually i tell her it isnt going to happen "Well you can't blame a girl for trying".Off for a quick shower and a coffee during which she rests behind me kissing cuddling and massaging my head neck and shoulders.
Great VFM with mix of GFE/PSE and is the first SP ive ever had a political chat with oh and actually said she wished she could lower her prices I will return to see her as she fits my menu just right in terms of age looks attitude and what she does
PS QPR finally won an away game so might have to try post match punt in Hull or more likely back in London

Well done my friend. I am glad that you have enjoyed Danielle .

:)