Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Nika-Neath  (Read 1309 times)

2 review(s) for Sensual Nika (2 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline davidgood

I was back down in South Wales a couple of weeks ago and as usual when I am away overnight I like to sample one of the locals.

Rather than taking a chance on a new girl I decided to revisit Nika who I saw last summer, even though she has decided to switch from a sub to a mistress, on the basis that while I am no sub I am happy to worship a little lady.

We met again at the house of Nika's friend where there is a well equipped playroom, with an en suite bathroom, not a palace but OK.

Nika was dressed in a tight black pvc skirt with seamed stockings and sussies.

Nika is just as her pics show her, a very slim little young lady with glasses. No beauty queen, but I like her what might be called her cookie look.

We started the session with Nika lying back on the sofa while I sucked and licked her pert little tits, freshly shaved pussy and sweet little bum before I covered up and slipped in for some deep stick mish.

For round two, Nika knelt on the spanking bench with her lovely little bum up in the air. I slipped into her very tight pussy and gave her a good pounding while enjoying the sight of watching myself in the large mirror opposite until I shot my little load. Yes, I managed to knock out 2 in a hour this time.

Nika will not be everyone’s cup of tea but if you are interested here is the link;-

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Regards,

davidgood