Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: INESITA  (Read 4338 times)

UberX

At first thanks to my west end friend west8 for bringing this profile in this forum. But sadly it was a negative for him mainly because he did not fancy in trans-gender girl. :D But anyway as I have said I do not mind to fuck a tranny girl what I need at least a pussy no matter if it is converted pussy. :P Due to some work related purposes I was in central London so decided to see to visit someone around there. So called her but she was not answering later we started text exchanging and I booked her. Due to limited budget I decided a 30minutes session. Her flat is situated near Edware Road station. I arrived on time. As soon as she opened the door my eyes were completely set on body and face what a stunning looking! She received me cordially. Then I paid for half an hour and asked her if I can try two times cumming and she was very oblige to accept my request. Services I received-----

OWO very good,

Kissing mainly French Kissing,

Two times cumming, sex in different positions.

Body wise I shall say that she stands for a model. I know she is not everyone's cup of tea. I have seen many straight, bi-sexual girl who were more ugly than her. And she has a bum to die for. in first round I started sex in missionary but could not last long mainly because she was very tight. :kiss: After taking some rest we were chatting then second round after OWO I fucked her in doggy mode about 5/7 minutes and finished cumming in her bum. :kiss: Hygienically she was very fresh and clean.  Very friendly lass and no clock watching. I shall be visiting her again. So finally I am giving her positive mainly because of her services what I expected I got. :yahoo: I understand that she is not everyone's liking.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

:)

Offline HappyandLucky

Well done on posting UberX and glad you had a good time. Whilst not for me it's a case of different strokes for different folks and you often read on here how boring the world would be if we were all the same  :drinks:

I wonder if she will get a boost in business via this forum  :hi:

kwahima

cheers uberx!
any significant feeling she's defo a natural bloke?  :sarcastic:

west8

Excellent review Uber, very happy to hear you met her and enjoyed the meet.

Brave man for being honest - and then coming on here to report back.

Respect. :drinks:

LL

Why did I read this? Curiosity got the better of me because I knew what I would see if I opened this thread, yet I still did.  It's a bit like rubber-necking the scene of a car accident on the way past - you don't want to look but just do.

I'm really glad you enjoyed yourself and thanks for sharing it with us.  But French Kissing?  You snogged a man. :vomit:  :D :D

Sorry mate, perhaps deep down I'm homophobic.  I'm trying not to be just finding it difficult to understand the appeal personally.

west8

I'm really glad you enjoyed yourself and thanks for sharing it with us.  But French Kissing?  You snogged a man. :vomit:  :D :D

Sorry mate, perhaps deep down I'm homophobic.  I'm trying not to be just finding it difficult to understand the appeal personally.

If I hadn't reviewed her and you had chosen to meet her, I can guaran-fucking-tee you would not have known she used to be a he.

The appeal? That 9/10 face perhaps?!

LL

If I hadn't reviewed her and you had chosen to meet her, I can guaran-fucking-tee you would not have known she used to be a he.

The appeal? That 9/10 face perhaps?!
But was it stubbly?  :D

west8

But was it stubbly?  :D

Be serious. Prettier, softer and smoother than 99% of 'WGs' I have met. Ditto the other stubble-prone areas too. You can see she spends a LOT of time keeping herself in shape, etc.

The thing I do remember above all though is the hair. It is truly extraordinary.

Offline PumpAction

I get guys that want to do a "woman" with the sausage and beans surprise but why go see a post-op? Why not just see a natural born female. To each their own I guess.

UberX

cheers uberx!
any significant feeling she's defo a natural bloke?  :sarcastic:

My friend you see every one has different taste so to be honest I shall say that she is a glamour model. as i said before I saw many girls who are straight, bisexual but body wise they were not stunning as her. And I always felt she is a complete women :kiss: What I think that she actually was born as a girl but without the vagina which was invented later by surgery. :P :)

UberX

Excellent review Uber, very happy to hear you met her and enjoyed the meet.

Brave man for being honest - and then coming on here to report back.

Respect. :drinks:

Thank you again my friend I hope you will find more hidden gem like this and I shall take the opportunity of visiting them.

:yahoo: :kiss:

Offline musicman007

out of curiosity did westie or uber notice any sign of a prominent adams apple? :D :music:

Offline BogBog1

After reading this additional positive review I need to get my ass to London pronto to see this one.... sounds perfect. Variety is the spice of life and all that.... :)

Offline StarPower

Nice review Uber. You convinced me to go and see her. I've got a booking at the weekend. Review to follow.

kwahima

out of curiosity did westie or uber notice any sign of a prominent adams apple? :D :music:

and scar on any parts of the body?

Type_O_Negative

Fucking hell with this demand she will put her prices up soon!  :wacko: :wacko: :wacko:

Offline HappyandLucky

I wonder if she will get a boost in business via this forum :hi:
The responses on this thread have answered my question.

Type_O_Negative

Ok, with gothic make up on -------> she could suck me off  :wacko: :wacko: :wacko:

Hidden Image/Members Only

But i wouldn't go downstairs... :crazy:

UberX

After reading this additional positive review I need to get my ass to London pronto to see this one.... sounds perfect. Variety is the spice of life and all that.... :)

Nice review Uber. You convinced me to go and see her. I've got a booking at the weekend. Review to follow.

Best of luck to both you I hope you will enjoy her too.

Online webpunter

Would never have guessed.  She looks hot.  Bet she gives good BJ's.  Least OP has one less thing on his bucket list even if in-advertently
I only noticed the thread coz i was thinking 'WTF is a spanish footballer doing on UKP ??' !

UberX

not really :)

Offline Mr.WeirdBeard

I can't believe I'm considering having sex with a bloke..

Offline hornyguy19891

ha!

She is surprising very not transgender looking... If I was on a night out I wouldn't know if she didn't tell me!

Offline the_pope

I had her on my T-girl HL but never had the courage to make a booking. That was probably in 2013, then she disappeared and I did wonder what happened to her. It was only when she appeared in an AW search that I thought, aha now I know where she's been. But I'm surprised that she doesn't mention she is now post-op as some converted T-girls do.

I would never have believed that a T-girl could ever be so convincing that she wouldn't in some way give the game away, especially at 5'10"! I have however met a T-girl on AW that would certainly pass as a girl until you got into her pants. She's on AW and believe me you couldn't tell. The only thing is that her voice is like someone whispering loudly.

Thanks for the reviews, I might even give it a go!

Offline HappyandLucky

I couldn't knowingly go there but good for you  :thumbsup:

west8

I couldn't knowingly go there but good for you  :thumbsup:

You wouldn't have known without the Reviews on here. ;)

I bet those who met her through AW and left feedback had no idea ...

UberX

You wouldn't have known without the Reviews on here. ;)

I bet those who met her through AW and left feedback had no idea ...

It is really good that we are sharing many things in this forum and we are getting benefited by sharing own experience reviews.

Offline StarPower

Just got back from visiting Inesita. Very disappointing experience. Didn't think she was anywhere near as hot as some of the photos suggest. Very toothy blowjob which was painful at times. Had trouble staying hard during sex. All a bit awkward. Full review to follow in a day or two.

UberX

Just got back from visiting Inesita. Very disappointing experience. Didn't think she was anywhere near as hot as some of the photos suggest. Very toothy blowjob which was painful at times. Had trouble staying hard during sex. All a bit awkward. Full review to follow in a day or two.

sorry to hear your experience my friend. I hope your next punt will be good.

west8

You must have much higher standards than I when it comes to a beautiful (Adultwork) face.

Inesita and Anna-Marie both ranked highly for me.

Out of interest, which of all the girls you have met through AW is the most beautiful facially?