Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Random AdultWork email from girl - Never seen before?  (Read 2253 times)

password02

Had a weird random email from this girl yesterday - Chloestudent -

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Hi
I've been away since Christmas, now back in London available again ;)
If you've previously had a booking with me then just tx the same number as before to arrange ;)
If you haven't met me yet then check my profile out and get back to me x
Outcalls only until April
and Anal sex is now 50 extra x

Chloe X

At £500 ph  is she seriously ?  :scare:

Also how did she get me AW details if I have never meet the girl before?

Anyone else her her send you an email recently touting for business?

raylondoner

Possibly given the number by another girl that you have seen before, or maybe she just changed her name?

DG

Never had that happen, but whilst on holiday last year I got a random text from an unknown number asking if I was still into anal? My curiosity got the better of me and I text back to ask who she was and what her AW profile was.

She said she used to have one and was thinking about starting up again. Her name meant nothing to me. I asked her where she got my number from and she told me it was from her pals phone, who I had punted with. She had clearly kept a text when I questioned why she didn't offer anal when it was on her profile.

Anyway, when I got home I contacted the random texter and it turned out she was in the flat below the WG I had met twice before. I gave her a try anyway a couple of times. She couldn't take me in the ass after all but I unloaded in her mouth and couple of times and she swallowed every time. Nice tight pussy and fit body, but otherwise forgettable. Texted a few months later, but she didn't reply.

Offline Boundless

Yep, had it happen.
And a couple of "flirts" too.
WTF??

password02

Possibly given the number by another girl that you have seen before, or maybe she just changed her name?

Never seen her before and certainly would NEVER pay £500 ph for a girl - Perhaps got my details from another WG?

Sent her back a AW email asking her to delete my details.

Offline Corus Boy

Have you left Feedback for a girl you have seen?

It might be possible to backtrace your profile from there and then to Spam you.

I suspect that is where the AW Spam I've received has originated from.

Offline The Beano

I got exactly the same mail, and was wondering the same. I thought it might be because I had a reverse booking running at the time?

Offline CBPaul

Happened a couple of times, both were profile swaps when the prossie I'd seen had jacked it in and sold the profile on.

Offline Mr Br1ghts1de

Quote from: password02 link=topic=48954.msg640881#msg640881

Also how did she get me AW details if I have never meet the girl before?

[/quote

I guess this is where you may be a victim of your own good reputation for finding and reviewing girls PW.

It wouldn't take a lot for a WG (with the possible assistance of a pimp/bloke) to connect your activity on here and AW and think:

"Hey, if I target some of these guys with lots of positive AW feedback and they book me and review me (positively) then my business could snowball".

Offline SamLP

When I first started punting I opened up a AW profile. I got a message on the same day from a girl called honeypotsweet. There must be a new members section available for girls to check who recently signed up. Her mssage was something along the lines of Hi sexy, please check my profile. She's based in Birmingham so I politely told her I am London based. She was polite and encouraged me to check her PG (nice try). She sent me a couple more messages 6 and 7 months later also suggesting I take a peek at her new pg's & videos to which I ignored.

Offline akauya

Sounds like DPS (dusty phone syndrome) is hitting her Password, obviously she hasn't found punters stupid enough to fork out half a grand on a deluded prossie. So she is using stupid sales tactics... like pretending you booked her before. I sometimes get emails or phone calls (not punting related) at work  by salesmen pretending I bought or made enquiries about their products before. Wankers!

She sounds desperate.

James999

At those stupid rates her / her pimp will have plenty of time to spam people in the hope of getting lucky  :thumbsdown:

Offline Trevor12

When I first started punting I opened up a AW profile. I got a message on the same day from a girl called honeypotsweet. There must be a new members section available for girls to check who recently signed up. Her mssage was something along the lines of Hi sexy, please check my profile. She's based in Birmingham so I politely told her I am London based. She was polite and encouraged me to check her PG (nice try). She sent me a couple more messages 6 and 7 months later also suggesting I take a peek at her new pg's & videos to which I ignored.

Was tempted by her a while back- a milf/gilf type with the body of a woman half her age. But this put me off:
"Have your ID available for me to inspect. If you don't trust me enough to show your ID then you need to look elsewhere for companionship. This is for safety reasons only." From her 'rules' on this website External Link/Members Only

Offline Clicktocollect

I saw HPS last year and have had a few mail shots from her since, no texts though unlike others thankfully.

Generally positive experience but two negatives for me were ...

1. The dog (staffy or pit bull type) was right in my face at the beginning and at half time which made me a little nervous. At least he/she didn't join us in the bedroom.

2. In the flesh she is older looking than her pictures.

Otherwise very welcoming and conversational, plus she performed excellent cowgirl fucking

Offline CardiffCentral

While £500ph is mighty expensive, I really wish there were more women like her on AW.  Perhaps then the prices for genuine models would come down. I notice her friend has some of her modeling portfolio shots on her profile too.

I spent last summer working in central and often had lunch opposite a reputable model agency.  The women I saw coming and going, and at times queuing up, were LEAGUES above the sort of girls I've seen on AW.  Think beautiful, tall, curves in the right places, Carlize Theron - J'Adore advert levels of otherworldliness and you'd be close.  If anyone knows of a lady who can strut down the street like a model I'd be interested!  Not at 500ph though, although I see there's a healthy market in London for that level of pricing. 

Ben4454

Overpriced. Too much lipstick in one pic. Looks like the joker.

Offline KentAde

Check out the prices of her movies aswell! WTF!  :scare:

Offline Trevor12

I was never asked for ID

Thanks, I think I will give her a go at some point in that case.

Offline Blackpool Rock

I got a flirt or something from the same girl around Christmas time, didn't know what the fuck it was till I looked on the AW website to find out, like you i'm miles away in Blackpool so just deleted it, can only assume she gets people buying galleries etc as she seems to be quite active with spamming

Quesadilla

I got a flirt or something from the same girl around Christmas time, didn't know what the fuck it was till I looked on the AW website to find out, like you i'm miles away in Blackpool so just deleted it, can only assume she gets people buying galleries etc as she seems to be quite active with spamming
+1 - around Christmas - thought it was a joke tbh.  :wackogirl:

Offline akauya

Offline sxman

I got exactly the same mail, and was wondering the same. I thought it might be because I had a reverse booking running at the time?

I had it to, it must be the RB as i have one running to.

Offline Dani

• Service Provider
Anyone seen the FR by captainfunnypants?

External Link/Members Only

:D

3 grand for one hour then the rest of the time sleeping  :scare:

Offline akauya

3 grand for one hour then the rest of the time sleeping  :scare:

Gold plated pussy  ;)

Offline Mr Br1ghts1de

Quesadilla

Gold plated pussy  ;)
And arsehole - he did say he got to fuck that tight arse as well!  :lol:

raylondoner

Offline tazz

It amazes me that there are hookers charging between £400 to £1000 for an hour when a guy could book 2 stunning models for £400 for an hour. Who sets these crazy prices, or are they just to be fucked by the rich and famous like Wayne Rooney.

Offline cueball

3 grand for one night????? That's nearly a years punting for me and I thought I needed my head reading

Offline jsparky

captainfunnybrains would be more apt.

More like Captain - CHLOE - funny, just look at his/her feedbacks including lilywhiteof London. You have to be a 'MUG' to believe he/she is a real punter! :dash: