Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Miss Claire Babe - Decent Enough Punt  (Read 2100 times)

7 review(s) for MEGAN SEXY CUTE (5 positive, 2 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline LanceVance

After a false start earlier in the week, I was determined to break my duck for 2015 and did so by seeing Ms Claire Babe in Hounslow.

External Link/Members Only

Her flat was in Hounslow Town Centre, where she was based with another WG. The comms were clear enough although after being let in to her building, having to wait a couple of minutes outside her flat did not get things off to the greatest of starts.

It was Claire herself who let me in, she is the girl in the pics. She is quite petite and facially resembles Maggie Gyllenhaal IMO. Her English is basic, but good enough for us to communicate with each other.

I asked for half an hour and after the paperwork was sorted, we strip and I lie on the bed. She started with a handjob before covered oral (which did not bother me) for a few minutes before she gets on top. We then switched to missionary after a while. The foot lover in me did notice that she was barefoot when she opened the door to me, so I sought to incorporate my fetish in the half hour. I took the opportunity to stick her legs in the air and worship her feet as I fucked her.

After she came, she gave me a quickie footjob which ended well. With the half hour up, we cleaned up and I headed out.

Claire's service was not bad. Being locked out was not a great start and part of me did regret not walking initially when that put a slight downer on the start, but as things got going, I was glad I stayed (even if I chose 30mins when I had intended initally to do the full hour). She is responsive and does not clock watch. She is not the best punt I ever had if I am honest, but she is far from the worst.

On balance, I would rate her a 6.5 out of 10.
« Last Edit: February 10, 2015, 08:14:03 pm by LanceVance »

Offline The_Don

Thank you for the review, sorry its only a neutral.

I've been looking at this profile and didn't get around to booking

Offline LanceVance

Thank you for the review, sorry its only a neutral.

I've been looking at this profile and didn't get around to booking

I would still book. The experience hovered around the upper end of neutral for me. So for you, it may be different.

Kakes

Hi im new new to this forum been looking at miss claire babe for a while now just wondering if you could give me abit more detail about her as i want to punt her.also got a little foot fetish side to me hope she has decent feet?

Offline LanceVance

All the details are in the review, her feet are small and cute and would her toes fit into your mouth.