Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: How many times do you punt per year?  (Read 4126 times)

Offline claretandblue

20 punts so far this year,solid start to 2015!

KingAlpha

Seldom more than 6 times a year for the last couple of years. Outside larger cities it seems to be getting harder and harder to find promising punts that are worth the candle - and that's if they even pan out. I used to enjoy the London party scene, but that got same-y and the quality has dropped. Also, quite often I like punts to be a bit spontaneous and spur of the moment. Unfortunately that seems to be getting harder too. When I have to book in advance (rather than on the day) then there's no guarantee I'll be as keen when the time comes.

Offline tictacs

I usually get into double digits in a year, but not by much. Think the most times has been around 15 in a year.

Drillakilla

Last year was twice only, mainly due to my punting windows being very limited as the missus is very suspicious, maybe cause I've been caught out a few times, it's like planning a fucking James Bond mission!!

Redhead Lover

pierrot

MrFluffy

How many times does a bear shit in the woods?   Some of us are "born to punt" - and counting would defeat the object!   It's a dirty job - but somebody has to do it!   :)

Offline NIK

None so far this year and only three times last year the last being as far back as May!
At my peak maybe 25 to 30 times a year.

Offline Punting Valley

Usually once or twice a month and long bookings too, I still wish I can afford more :lol:

Offline flybynightpm

Still in sweet shop mode, so once a week... down from twice a week last yr though... settling in now to a cheap set of regs..

Offline riker

Offline adindas

If it's a good punt I'm eager for the next. If I have a bad punt I can go a month or two without one.

If what you mean is visiting the same girl then I agree. Though not many punters would be visiting the same girl if the previous punting was bad. 

When venturing a new girl, imho the situation whether the previous experience is bad or good have no correlation to what your next punting will be. You will have exactly the same chance of having a good or a bad punt ....Though, I fully agree that experiencing a bad punt become a real mood killer ....
« Last Edit: April 05, 2015, 11:44:00 am by adindas »

Offline cueball

I have just got back from thailand..

Aaahh thailand, I've never been but a few lads I work with have. They went for a fortnight and was on a different lass every night, one lad said twenty quid gets her for 24 hours but you feed her, he said you pay em up in the morning, give her brekkie then send her on their way.

He also said that they were mobbed in bars at night with potential lasses for the night.

Sounds like punting heaven, if I could only think of an escape plan....

raylondoner

I've been good this year with only 3 punts so far, admittedly though 2 of them were overnights. I do have one planned though  :hi:

Offline Iloveoral

• Board Moderator
  • Reviews: 379
Aaahh thailand, I've never been but a few lads I work with have. They went for a fortnight and was on a different lass every night, one lad said twenty quid gets her for 24 hours but you feed her, he said you pay em up in the morning, give her brekkie then send her on their way.

He also said that they were mobbed in bars at night with potential lasses for the night.

Sounds like punting heaven, if I could only think of an escape plan....

It's very true I was there a few weeks back in Patong, very in your face, bars are open shop fronts to the street, not hidden in a club, the gorgeous girls in the bars are £20-£30 all night, you also have to pay a 'bar fine' of a tenner to take the girl out the bar, I didn't punt over there but was swamped in the bars by girls, unfortunately the company I was with wouldn't appreciate me disappearing with a bar girl lol, next time with the lads it is then :)

JV547845

It's very true I was there a few weeks back in Patong,
Are the hotels cool with you bringing girls back to your room?

Offline Iloveoral

• Board Moderator
  • Reviews: 379
I would imagine everyone is very aware over there, if she's not got her knickers around her ankles as she walks they probably over look it, I didnt try over there I was with the missus lol

Offline Juankerr

I only started reviewing and keeping records in 2013 despite punting for nearly 20 years.

14 so far this year, 27 in 2014 and 21 in 2013. Upward trend  :thumbsup:

raylondoner

I'm slipping (but not slipping in), just 3 is my count thus far!   :dance:

Belisknor

Once a month usually ! except in the summer when there's so much tits and ass on display it can then shoot up to twice a month  :dash:

Offline the_exile

I'm slipping (but not slipping in), just 3 is my count thus far!   :dance:

I might have caught up with you by tomorrow night  ;)

Quesadilla

At the very least I'd say I punt once a week so 52 times a year but it depends how we are measuring "punts"? Most of mine this year are weekends so three or four days at a time each weekend.  If we're counting days more like 70-80 per year.

Offline anyfucker

Are the hotels cool with you bringing girls back to your room?
depends on the hotel, i have been in hotels where they objected so next day changed hotel, other 5star hotels didn't bat an eyelid.

Offline The_Don