Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: How many times do you punt per year?  (Read 4130 times)

mikey1973

What is an ideal amount?

I'm thinking 3 times a month?

DG

Can't say as I've been punting for less than a year. However due to time and financial constraints once, maybe twice a month does it for me.

I had a bit of a run before and after Christmas as I had some overtime pay. Saw 3 WGs in a fortnight before Xmas and I've seen my regular 3 times in the last couple of weeks. I'm going cold turkey for a few weeks as I can see it becoming addictive, and I don't want to have to tell the wife why the house is up for sale!

You might want to check this thread out.

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=48738.0

SUMO61

A much discussed topic.

I have to say, I think time, opportunity and motive is the enemy here. Plus disposable income. I have all of those and I've noticed my punting activity increase from once a month, to two or three times.

Not a problem, yet, but I can see how easily it could be. For example, I punted a week ago, £50, then yesterday,  £60 and I have the opportunity today, as going away on business, hotel tonight etc.

So I had a wank this morning and went for a jog, that usually does the trick.

I think winter doesn't help too, my other hobbies are more summer activities and I'm sure once I get back into them ( gardening, fishing) that will help eg more distractions..

Online denneboom

I punt between 15 and 25 times a year when not in a relationship.

I got a bit of a windfall in 2012 and went a bit crazy.

doc14

On average once a month, also funds have something to do with it, then again if I had unlimited funds I wouldn't do more than twice a month.

Two tone

I aim for two times a month as that fits in with my schedule & is affordable.

I would like to do it more often but that would mean shorter bookings as opposed to my normal two hours & would also be a slippery slope to addiction for me.

Offline Jimmyredcab

Currently once a month, unless the quality improves on Adultwork it could be even less in the future, my disposable income will now be used for even more holidays.
The "sparkle" has gone out of punting for me, I have felt like that for the last couple of years.
Far too many lowlife skanks have entered the industry.    :thumbsdown:

Offline Norman8796

I go through phases, sometimes it is once a month others once a week. I can't tell why it just works out that way. Sometimes I'll go 2 months and won't even think about it.

Offline Makka124

I'm infrequent I can go months without punting or go weekly BUT Agree with Jimmy the quality has gone down, with lowlife girls and pimps

Offline Jimmyredcab

I'm infrequent I can go months without punting or go weekly BUT Agree with Jimmy the quality has gone down, with lowlife girls and pimps

Ten years ago there were lots of small brothels within a 20 minute drive of my house, all English girls, every one has closed down, I have no idea why that is.

Experienced members on here may remember Gigglesgirls in Ilford ----------- now distant history.    :thumbsdown:

Offline tesla

depends if I am flush, if I am very flush then 3 times a day once a week or has been in the past, now I prefer the longer experience so maybe a 2 or a 3 hour booking once a month

Offline flybynightpm

I travel the working week and look after my own diary so opportunity is not the problem, well in a way it is because I can basically go any time I like...so that leaves money... I do 2 punts a week but can't help thinking its a waste of money going that often... I started out just wanting a treat!

Online denneboom

In Birmingham the parlour choice has grown. I used to know of only 2 or 3 places, but there are around ten within a 20 minute drive away. I have never had it so good.

Sadly the quality varies wildly and around three quarters of the girls are EEs.

Offline anyfucker

twice a week at the moment, if time allowed would more often.
this year i have been actively working through the lists of people's favourites  :cool:  thanks guys.
i haven't done reviews as have nothing to add that hasn't already been said many times, do we really need my poorly written review of MissKDD, Michelle or Mel ??
As soon as i complete my list and find someone who has not been reviewed or gives a poor job then i'll write something.
The problem is there are just more and more recommended girls to see - it's a tough life isn't it?
« Last Edit: February 10, 2015, 01:27:08 pm by anyfucker »

Offline GreyDave

:hi:
3 to 4 times amonth. I count my walk up days as 1 day of punting like chaps that do the parties do.

Find myself agreeing with Jredcab about how the small places have all been closed I think it is BECAUSE they where English and the people involoved where easy targets for Mr Plod and HMCR :unknown:

Sergi is far more slippery than you Bleach blonde essex madam :hi:

Offline threechilliman

Last year, having started in March I punted 42 times. This year I'm aiming for 3 punts a month and 300 quid a month. Opportunity is the main issue. I feel guilty about the money although I have no problems affording it and my family get everything they want. I don't feel guilty about shagging other women behind Mrs tcm's back though.

tcm

Offline smiths

What is an ideal amount?

I'm thinking 3 times a month?

There isn't an ideal amount, just the amount you choose to.

DG

I feel guilty about the money although I have no problems affording it and my family get everything they want. I don't feel guilty about shagging other women behind Mrs tcm's back though.

tcm

Agree with your sentiments. I started punting after a conversation with my missus about lack of sex. Told her if things didn't change I would get it elsewhere, to which she was quite indifferent. I vowed though not to flaunt it and do it when she's at work or out. Just this afternoon, as the house was empty of kids, I suggested we go to bed. Usual excuses; too cold, daughter due home soon (40 mins). So I told her it's just as well im getting satisfied elsewhere. To which she said "that's not very nice" then carried on watching the telly. I did remind her of our earlier conversation and tbh I think the arrangement works for her as much as it does for me.

bensonhedges20

If it's a good punt I'm eager for the next. If I have a bad punt I can go a month or two without one.

Offline claretandblue

Ten years ago there were lots of small brothels within a 20 minute drive of my house, all English girls, every one has closed down, I have no idea why that is.

Experienced members on here may remember Gigglesgirls in Ilford ----------- now distant history.    :thumbsdown:
the number of english girls living in ilford will have decreased dramatically over that period

Offline starman555

If it's a good punt I'm eager for the next. If I have a bad punt I can go a month or two without one.

100% with you on that one

Offline Steve2

Exactly right

Online willie loman

Average 2 a week, if I had enough cash would go every 3 rd day. 70£ a punt. Very much a single man.

Offline cueball

Average 2 a week, if I had enough cash would go every 3 rd day. 70£ a punt. Very much a single man.

You've made me feel a lot better

fgs

+1

Offline claretandblue

if we are including walk ups probably 100 punts last year and a similar number this time around  :yahoo:

Offline threechilliman

Complete opposite. A bad punt means I arrange something else immediately. A good one can keep me going for, err, a week or so before I get the itch.

tcm

Offline itk

Currently once a month, unless the quality improves on Adultwork it could be even less in the future, my disposable income will now be used for even more holidays.
The "sparkle" has gone out of punting for me, I have felt like that for the last couple of years.
Far too many lowlife skanks have entered the industry.    :thumbsdown:

I feel exactly the same, far too many munters or EE's who I don't trust.  Probably punting on average of once every 10-12 weeks. Was a time when I was punting 3-4 times a week, every single week.

unclesweetheart

Too many. This month will be seeing 4 girls so that's one a week. I can only actually afford once a month. Anyone know a helpline I can call?

Offline licky

Anyone know a helpline I can call?

External Link/Members Only

Like alcoholics anonymous but for sexaholics.
12 steps to recovery like aa

But watchout, you are not allowed to have sex outside marriage for the rest of your (very boring) life.

Fuck that..............

Offline licky

I punt for a couple of hours every weekend !

I should read my own post above !

Offline nigel4498

Punted over 30 times last year but decided to cut back and so far this year have not had a punt, not for the want of trying mind you, just plans haven't panned out.

Offline steve7458

Last year it was about 15 times.  No idea this year, depends on budget and how things work out. 

Quesadilla

External Link/Members Only

Like alcoholics anonymous but for sexaholics.
12 steps to recovery like aa

But watchout, you are not allowed to have sex outside marriage for the rest of your (very boring) life.

Fuck that..............
12 step programs have been proven statistically to be less effective for resolving "addictive behaviours" than will power.

Read "Rational Recovery" by Jack Trimpey. It's aimed primarily at alcoholics but the priniple works with any addiction.

RNinePunter

Good potential in the area all year round then probably 24 a year give or take once every two weeks, when it's dead like nowadays probably once a month to month and 2 weeks per punt.

Cornish sub

Not read any of this thread yet, but to answer its title - too many times for my bank account, not enough times for my libido.

Offline tazman1002001

During the winter months I'm maybe once a week ......im a biker so during the summer maybe once a month.......and over and above this I got a gf to satisfy..... Damn it's not easy lol
Banned reason: White-knight abusing facility to change another punters negative review and then getting abusive after his touting and white-knighting is exposed. Previously banned for similar reasons.
Banned by:

Cornish sub

During the winter months I'm maybe once a week ......im a biker so during the summer maybe once a month.......and over and above this I got a gf to satisfy..... Damn it's not easy lol
Don't quite get this. Why, as a biker, would you punt more in the winter than the summer? Surely it would be the other way round?

Offline tazman1002001

Don't quite get this. Why, as a biker, would you punt more in the winter than the summer? Surely it would be the other way round?

Well I'm a fair weather biker so my HD is stored away during the winter so my free time is free so lots more on a ukpunting and AW.....however in the summer my free time away from work is spent on the bike on road trips so a lot less spare time for punting and in fact researching punts ...,,,hope that makes sense now
Banned reason: White-knight abusing facility to change another punters negative review and then getting abusive after his touting and white-knighting is exposed. Previously banned for similar reasons.
Banned by:

Cornish sub

Yep, cheers mate, get where you're coming from now.

Online Blackpool Rock

Complete opposite. A bad punt means I arrange something else immediately. A good one can keep me going for, err, a week or so before I get the itch.

tcm

Agreed if I have a bad punt then I try to see someone else fairly quickly to satisfy myself, as the saying goes you need to get straight back on the Whores.

To answer the post I tend to punt anywhere between 2 and 6 times a month depending on time and opportunity etc

Online Blackpool Rock

Too many. This month will be seeing 4 girls so that's one a week. I can only actually afford once a month. Anyone know a helpline I can call?

Try Saafe that will put you off!  :D

Offline adindas

+1
It is all down to you and your circumstances e.g. time, financial, health, availability of the prossies that attract you on your punting ground

Even you want it when you do not have finance to support or you are in bad healh condition then you will not be able to do it ...

Offline Jeremy

Can only afford to do it once a month, maybe twice every couple of months.

Ideally I think I'd like to do it once a week.

Offline tantric talents

Interesting post this one.
How long is a piece of string?
The answer for me is always going to be according to my needs, finances and time availability!
I don't seem to have a useful average to give..
« Last Edit: February 15, 2015, 12:31:30 pm by tantric talents »

the good 1

all depends if i need it or not but if i am away in another town always like to try a w.g i doubt i will see again

PeppyG

Only a few times over a year and a half as it depends on work sending me somewhere I can get a hotel to myself with no colleagues.

Offline Sonny Crockett

For me it varies!!!! In 2014 alone I punted 13 times. So far in 2015 I've punted 7 times, so I'm likely to exceed the total of last year!!!!

Siadwel

Six punts so far this year. Four of those were 90 minutes, so finances have become a bit strained. Trying not to punt now until end of the month payday.

I have a phone contract ending in May, £49.99 saved a month and I had a word with myself about my TV provider and decided I'd drop that too, £75 per month.

All of a sudden, another hour-long punt per month from May.  :thumbsup:

Offline starman555

I have just got back from thailand...21 nights =21 punts and one short time during day = 22...two since I got back last thursday....average normally two a week...going skint quick and I am over 60!