Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: English FBSM - Birmingham and surrounding  (Read 35303 times)

Offline jameslover

I often find it hard to find English/British fbsm so please post your providers here

Offline Stapler

Banned reason: For having fuck all useful to say
Banned by: Head1

Offline Mij

Trinity springs to mind....not your average girly girl though! :-)

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Offline jameslover

Magic Touch in Minworth

Don't recall her name as it was a while ago now. Probably in her 50's, likes the sound of her own voice. HE was available and wasnt very sensual, very mechanical whilst talking to me!! Don't recall the price but was about the average £60 all in.

Offline jameslover

Karen in Sheldon

Pretty sure she has retired now, she was working in a bit of a shit hole place that she rented until she started doing it her shed at home. Was £60 with topless.

Offline jameslover

Kinky Jacky in Kenilworth External Link/Members Only

Not been myself but have been informed £70 for an hour's massage and HJ (not naturist but she'd be in underwear)

Dodo

Kinky Jacky in Kenilworth External Link/Members Only

Not been myself but have been informed £70 for an hour's massage and HJ (not naturist but she'd be in underwear)
Karen in Worcester and Cassie at Five Ways..........both excellent in every way IMHO

Offline pianodave

Great idea. The only young english girl seems to be luna, who seems to be a bit difficult, and is very hard to book. It would be amazing if there were a few english cute providers under 30, I'd be there every week! Phoebe at GSM fit the bill perfectly but vanished after a very short time of course, such a shame. Hopefully some more will turn up.

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 10
This should be good! :)

..S...

Great idea. The only young english girl seems to be luna, who seems to be a bit difficult, and is very hard to book. It would be amazing if there were a few english cute providers under 30, I'd be there every week! Phoebe at GSM fit the bill perfectly but vanished after a very short time of course, such a shame. Hopefully some more will turn up.

Indeed. the current thread West Mids FBSM is already 62+ pages long, so good to see an Asian offshoot and now an Enlish offshoot spring up.

Offline Stapler

So

We have Trinity whose tits would frighten the life out of you!
Lana who talks and talks and talks.....
Karen who has retired!
Kinky Jackie who is a FS girl who offers massage but nobody has seen.
Luna who is as stroppy and moody as they come. Even charging for a reverse massage and moaning when she is touched up!

Great!

..S...

Offline jameslover

So

Karen who has retired!
Luna who is as stroppy and moody as they come. Even charging for a reverse massage and moaning when she is touched up!

Great!

..S...

Give it chance Stapler, a lot of people are at work and won't see this thread for a day or so and hopefully it will pick up.

Lana from Minworth - thats the badger!

Kinky Jackie has been seen, just not by me.

Offline wolfstep

I will throw one in!!

Been to see this lady a few weeks ago,

External Link/Members Only

She offers full massage in her underwear, she is not the prettiest or slimmest but the flipside, when she spins you over for what I expected was to lead to he she stuck the old man in her mouth and gave me owo and swallowed the lot. The cost £40.00 ALL IN no pun intended!!

I have not been back as to be fair its not my scene but if anyone fancies a go lets us know eh?

WS>

Offline Stapler

Give it chance Stapler, a lot of people are at work and won't see this thread for a day or so and hopefully it will pick up.

Lana from Minworth - thats the badger!

Kinky Jackie has been seen, just not by me.

I'm not criticising you JL. Just lamenting about the lack of English/British massage girls!

..S...

Offline Lindberg

A little bit further away is Steffy in Rugby. She has good ratings but I haven't seen her as she is a bit too close to home.

Offline jameslover

I will throw one in!!

Been to see this lady a few weeks ago,

She offers full massage in her underwear, she is not the prettiest or slimmest but the flipside, when she spins you over for what I expected was to lead to he she stuck the old man in her mouth and gave me owo and swallowed the lot. The cost £40.00 ALL IN no pun intended!!

I have not been back as to be fair its not my scene but if anyone fancies a go lets us know eh?

WS>

That sounds like Donna, she's also on AW.

Offline jameslover

A little bit further away is Steffy in Rugby. She has good ratings but I haven't seen her as she is a bit too close to home.

She is bloody lovely. I've seen her twice, could quite easily fall for her. She did mention she might retire and just do webcam stuff as its more lucrative. That was a while ago now though

Offline Mij

Offline jameslover

Got a link for her on AW?
Pretty sure she has two profiles: donnapeach & love2suckcock

Dodo

So

Karen who has retired!

Great!

..S...

You are misinformed Matey, Karen is still active as is KSY.....both up there with the best IMHO

Offline Stapler

The only one actually in Birmingham is KSY - you do like pushing her don't you? - and she is of West Indian origin (not that it matters before the lieberals get hot under the collar!)

..S...

Offline Stapler

You are misinformed Matey, Karen is still active as is KSY.....both up there with the best IMHO

The Karen mentioned above was from Sheldon. Are you on about Karen of Worcester or thereabouts?

..S...

Offline wolfstep

That sounds like Donna, she's also on AW.

It's not Donna, I have seen her also. The new lady operates from the same place, very safe and secure.

She told me that Donna packed up some time ago.

Was.

Offline wolfstep

Just looked at the links missed those, could be the same lady but I also saw a Donna at the same venue who offered massage and he only. It was not the same lady in the pictures much thinner and blonde.

WS.

Dodo

The only one actually in Birmingham is KSY - you do like pushing her don't you? - and she is of West Indian origin (not that it matters before the lieberals get hot under the collar!)

..S...
See post numero 6 above.

If we did not repeat our recommendations to similar but different member enquiries we would run out of girls to mention. !!

Offline jameslover

See post numero 6 above.

If we did not repeat our recommendations to similar but different member enquiries we would run out of girls to mention. !!

Karen from Sheldon is back?

Offline jameslover

Just looked at the links missed those, could be the same lady but I also saw a Donna at the same venue who offered massage and he only. It was not the same lady in the pictures much thinner and blonde.

WS.

Any info on her please

Offline wolfstep

Any info on her please

None to give the blonde lady moved on last year to pastures new, only the lady called Leesa now there from my original post.

WS,

Offline fredhiggins

Karen in Sheldon

Pretty sure she has retired now, she was working in a bit of a shit hole place that she rented until she started doing it her shed at home. Was £60 with topless.

is this Karen who worked above a hairdressers in the area going from Cov Road to Solihull?

Fred

Offline Brumish

There's a lass in Great Barr that did body massage a while back. Not sure whether she's still operating. It was a few years ago. Pretty decent but she didnt do HR which was a bit of a let down. She was operating from her house near the Scott arms crossroad. Pretty and round figure but boy can she talk!

Offline jameslover

is this Karen who worked above a hairdressers in the area going from Cov Road to Solihull?

Fred

No you are thinking maddi66 from Adultwork. She used to work in a male hairdressers massaging, think its a shop called 'Tony...." something. She probably still does massaging, don't know where from though.

The Karen I am referring to is the other side of the Coventry Road.

willey

Anyone sampled this delight? Where is she?

Jilly Johns

Yes, she was my entry into FBSM. She is a very pleasant lady. Bought a flat just for this, she lives just down the road. She only does 1 or 2 massages a day by choice, so you will need to book in advance. She is Kettering way.

Chosen as a very safe option.

Pictures accurate to what you get. Back massage in lingerie, once turned over she is topless, rubs them on your face only as she leans over, touching allowed. £70, extra £20 for covered oral an option I did not take.

There is a video running throughout for you to watch her giving oral!

Willey

Magicmonkey007

Hi 3 british lady I have seen for massage
First the worst one External Link/Members Only this lady is in her early 50's she charged me £60 for 30 min topless massage with hand relief . She is based at her own flat in erdington just of high street . The massage it self is carried out with you laying on bed and her standing by side and she just chats all the way throw even when giving you hand relief at end . She has a great body for there age and lovely boobs but the massage is just rubbish not shore if her full serVice is any better but I would be very surprised if it is .
2 nd lady External Link/Members Only is based just outside hockley Heath at her private house . The lady is in mid 50's and for Essex . She charges £80 for full hour and start the massage clothed with you laying face down on bed and then removes the clothing and ask s if you would like her to stay in under wear of naked I went for naked option and she has nice figure for age . She also lets you massge her if that you thing and touching is allowed . And the massge is finished off with a mix of hand relief and oral which see is very good at would def return ps if you would like to book would call as I sent her a message throw aw with no reply so called on off chance a few day later and arrange booking straight away .
3rd lady is in her late 40's early 50's External Link/Members Only
She is based at a private house just out side henley in Arden . She charges £70 for naked massge and £30 for hand relief so at £100 is a bit more expensive but the service is good booked the service throw text and just had to text on morning of booking to confirm or was told booking mite be given to some one else if not confirmed which is fair I thought . Lady is very chatty but quite when it matters when she is  giving the hand relief . She uses her boobs a lot when massaging your back which feel nice . She does allow some touching but she some time is position as it not possible and at the end joined me in the shower to help remove all oil of me . Would return but only work Monday to Friday in day so would have to be on a day of which is a shame she does not work weekend s 

Magicmonkey007

New lady just showing on aw adultwork.com/2850303 offering massage in the area no feed back on her profile yet but only active from today . Does not say much on profile . Has any body got any info on this lady ??

Magicmonkey007

Www.adultwork.com/2850303 link for above

Offline Swagga

There's a lass in Great Barr that did body massage a while back. Not sure whether she's still operating. It was a few years ago. Pretty decent but she didnt do HR which was a bit of a let down. She was operating from her house near the Scott arms crossroad. Pretty and round figure but boy can she talk!

Hi Borat

I think you are referring to Vicky from Aroma Life Massage (External Link/Members Only). She's based on Queslett Road in her home, been for a massage with her once. You're right...no HE but i foound it to be a realy good massage and I found her to be lovely and pleasant....didnt think she was over talkative. Found her pretty as well....id go back again.

Offline Swagga

Hi all

Has anyone been to see Rebecca Morgan (External Link/Members Only in Jewellery Quarter? Ive got a massage booked soon. She seems legit but wondered if anyone has experience of if her massage is good. Happy to feedback after ive been.

Offline fredhiggins

Hi all

Has anyone been to see Rebecca Morgan (External Link/Members Only in Jewellery Quarter? Ive got a massage booked soon. She seems legit but wondered if anyone has experience of if her massage is good. Happy to feedback after ive been.
gorgeous.

Offline fredhiggins

can someone tell me about Karen please. Thanks.

Offline wolfstep

Hi all

I would say from her website totally 100% straight massage only. I would love for someone to TOFTT and prove me wrong though!!

WS

Offline happyending

I would say from her website totally 100% straight massage only. I would love for someone to TOFTT and prove me wrong though!!

WS
It's a while since I visited and found her totally legit. Smothered with a towel. I did follow up with a text asking if a more softer sensual massage was available but sadly the reply was no

Dodo

can someone tell me about Karen please. Thanks.
see review posted today

Offline fredhiggins

see review posted today

Karen from Sheldon is the one I need info on. Ta

Offline sjm79

I've considered trying a FBSM but whenever I look on places like Vivastreet all the adverts seem to say 'not a sexual service' so I've no idea who does HE or not...

Offline Stapler

I've considered trying a FBSM but whenever I look on places like Vivastreet all the adverts seem to say 'not a sexual service' so I've no idea who does HE or not...

So - you haven't read ANY of the comments in the three threads dedicated to FBSM?  :dash: #plank

..S...

I think I'm gonna give this up!

Offline wolfstep

So - you haven't read ANY of the comments in the three threads dedicated to FBSM?  :dash: #plank

..S...

I think I'm gonna give this up!

+1

WS.