Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Gorgeous Adelle, near Old Street Tube, London N1  (Read 1739 times)

19 review(s) for gorgeous adelle (6 positive, 7 neutral, 5 negative) [Indexed by ]
25 review(s) for Gorgeous.Adelle (8 positive, 7 neutral, 9 negative) [Indexed by scutty brown]

Offline the_pope

Here's one from 31/1/2015. I would like to state that I didn't actually meet her as you will see from my experience, so strictly speaking it's not a review but a taste of things that you could face if you did book her. I have been more careful of late to only book girls that had a number of reviews rather than the ones that had zeros, even if they had newly registered on AW as there is no track history. Despite this vetting I seem to get some real duds from AW. I generally avoid Romanian girls as I think there are a number of them in the UK that have been trafficked here and I don't want to be party to organised crime.

External Link/Members Only

Booked her for 1pm, she wasn't there when I got there and was informed by her flat mate she had some undisclosed issue. Did look quite nice inside. Converted pub with its own entrance. Quite discreet in that the street was quiet. Very close to old street tube. Probably not going to book her again although she does look very pretty.

Despite having kept in text contact with each other, letting her know I had got to Old Street Tube early and asking whether she would mind if I turned up early, she said yes and then wasn't actually at her in-call location. She did not have the courtesy to say don't come as I wasn't able to make it, instead her "flat mate" opened the door and made some lame excuses for her. Perhaps she was trying to get me over there so her flat mate could have my "business" as she wasn't particularly pretty. Don't know on that one. At least on this occasion I only lost time and not money!

In conclusion, even WGs with good reviews can be flaky, I met one that at the time had over 250 good reviews but when I met her she was very weird and the sex was crap. Review of her to come!

mrhappypants

CAUTION

It is worth sharing a recent experience for those tempted by the photos to book Adelle.  Having easily arranged a time a few days out I sent a brief txt the day before with service request (fk, owo, cim) to which no response.  So a couple of hour later I called and got a text reply asking me to txt.  I repeated the service request and then it all went quiet...

This is not conclusive but I will follow the experiences of others with interest, particularly on whether she offers the services advertised.  It is a shame as she is very close to St Pancras and well located for me. 

Dave