Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: DIVINE SECRET MIA x - Northampton  (Read 1283 times)

Offline junky

Has anyone been to see DIVINE SECRET MIA x from northampton? She seems legit but im a little bit weary as she's got hidden feedbacks.

Even though they show up as positive feedback im still a little caucious.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Offline SmackmaBitchUp

Haven't seen her and wouldn't based in her being Romanian but if that's your preference..
I would say don't as she's been on there since last May and obviously feedback is hidden for a reason..
I guess you'll get a below standard service which is usual..
Interesting to see your review if you do go?

Offline SmackmaBitchUp

If it helps I am Naughty based in Rushden is excellent if she's your cup of tea... Both reviews done by me and Tuffers  :hi:

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 10
If it helps I am Naughty based in Rushden is excellent if she's your cup of tea... Both reviews done by me and Tuffers  :hi:

Profile Link, together with the 2 reviews for it.....

Offline junky

I know what you mean about the romanians, but some are good. i saw one recently in northampton and she was amazing. The only down side is that for a 30 min booking you can only finish once and for an hour booking twice. But shes still well worth a visit! I would definitly go back.

You can find her here:

Haven't seen her and wouldn't based in her being Romanian but if that's your preference..
I would say don't as she's been on there since last May and obviously feedback is hidden for a reason..
I guess you'll get a below standard service which is usual..
Interesting to see your review if you do go?

Offline SmackmaBitchUp

It's good that you found one that was worth it maybe be an idea to write a review on here?

Offline j122

Think she needs a bit of help with the pricing, £10 cheaper to see her for 3hrs than 2

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 10
I know what you mean about the romanians, but some are good. i saw one recently in northampton and she was amazing. The only down side is that for a 30 min booking you can only finish once and for an hour booking twice. But shes still well worth a visit! I would definitly go back.

You can find her here:

Openly offers Bareback. Google her profile for more details.

Offline Pablo69

I saw her a few weeks back. She just like the photos. Great slim body and a nice person. BUT I think due to her slim size she definetly is not comfortable being 'penetrated' and my penis is avarage. I was put off by her discomfort but she insisted I carried on. Decentish covered BJ but I've had better. She in it for money with no intention to please. She was checking her phone every time it buzzed. Wouldn't recommend. If you do see her then also confirm what is included in your time... as not everything is. Shame as she very pretty! 

fatpig3

I agree with Pablo69, visited her yesterday and got to say she has pretty face, just like the photos on a.w I was put off and feel too uncomfortable by her skeleton body (dont get me wrong ,I  do prefer petite girls) I mean u can really see her bones when we did doggie style, boobs are ok, soft and nice nappies tho. Also she really in it for the money, no eye contact, no g.f feel experience or whatever. Definitely not for those who's looking for G.F experience.

Offline Pablo69

Fatpig3 - do you have any other recommendations in the local area as it's seems we have the same taste?

fatpig3

I love petite girls with average natural boobs with pink nipples, no, was my first punt in the area. But wouldn't mind to travel a bit more to M.K ,there seems lots of nice girls and at cheaper price! You let me know on this post if you can find someone good in the area! Thanks in advance

Offline vanillaslice686

I'm going to see her later today , can't resist a girl in stripper heels and she looks really hot . Will post a review later

Offline Pablo69

She is hot but really frigid, can't finger her cant play with clit and can't suck her nipples and if you have stubble then no kissing... 
Her adultwork name has changed to Beautiful Antonia and it says she based in Cambridge now... Wouldn't mind seeing her again if she can resolve the issues above. Either way please do leave a review to see if she has changed her game! :-)