Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Erin2013 South Shields  (Read 6020 times)

Offline Joeyhm

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only
Has anyone seen Erin in South Shields? She has good feedback and looks milfy in her pictures but they're a little too  small. Is she worth the punt?
P.S. If she is, is there a Metro station close by?

Offline jarrovian

She's ok does most services dfk, cim, swallow and pussy gets soaking but don't think I will return. Tyne dock or Chichester metro 10mins walk

Offline Joeyhm

Why if you dont mind me asking?

Offline jarrovian

Can't put my finger on it to be honest but just didn't find her sexy. Very pleasant lady though, and I can imagine some will think she's great

Warwick Hunt

I can understand that jarrovian, never seen her myself but came close a few times but then decided against.
Incidentally jarrovian have you ever been down the road to check out this Lady
External Link/Members Only
Thinking about TOFTT

Offline jarrovian

I keep going to her profile but keep putting off. Don't know why, coz I like the look of her. May try her soon

Offline stanleyjohn

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?action=search2

Please see above, thought Erin was great, very good personality and great fun.
I have also seen Carly, she is also v good, my only downside was that she doesn't do CIM or DFK but was happy to take a big load from me facially  and the room was a bit untidy, clean just a bit messy, but she is a crackin MILF with huge tits.

Offline stanleyjohn

External Link/Members Only

Been keeping an eye on this lady for a while and decided to go for it today, great comms, got an appointment at short notice (£60 for 30 mins), flat dead easy to find and plenty parking.

Flat was immaculate and so was Erin, very attractive lady with a great personality, put me at ease straight away, very easy to get on with. I have noticed that my punts are becoming more and more nearer my own age, just don't fancy a younger lass at present
Erin was great, did everything she said on her profile, great OWO and DFK. Sex was great but yet again a bit brief. I love ladies like Erin, they make it fun, no clock watching and great banter. Think I will stay with ladies like Erin, top quality and a great punt.

Dunno why the link didnt work-sorry.

Offline jarrovian

Glad you enjoyed, she is a smashing lady and I got on great with her. I just can't put my finger on what was missing

Warwick Hunt

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?action=search2

Please see above, thought Erin was great, very good personality and great fun.
I have also seen Carly, she is also v good, my only downside was that she doesn't do CIM or DFK but was happy to take a big load from me facially  and the room was a bit untidy, clean just a bit messy, but she is a crackin MILF with huge tits.

Thanks SJ, I'm sure Erin is a smashing lady but maybe a little plump for my taste as i prefer a slim figure but i would not rule out a visit to Erin because a good personality and a clean environment goes a long way with me.
Contacted Carly but could never managed to tie her down, no pun intended.
May i ask, is she attractive would you say, also is she slim too?
Also SJ have you seen:
nk to this Profile Page using External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only - Get QR Code
She works from Chester le Street, i seen her and it was a dreadful punt thats why i am very wary these days.
Thanks again for the info you have already given. :thumbsup:

Offline stanleyjohn

I haven't seen her no, not my type, Carly is not slim but by no mean fat, she is curvy in all the right places and attractive. She put on a very nice toy show for me.

Warwick Hunt

I haven't seen her no, not my type, Carly is not slim but by no mean fat, she is curvy in all the right places and attractive. She put on a very nice toy show for me.

Just a matter of time for a booking with Carly then thanks SJ.

As for the other question SSXSummer, she is not mine either, but would have been if it was her on the pictures  :thumbsdown:

Offline jarrovian

I had a close shave there then. I had her booked a while back but had to cancel. Glad I did