Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: daisy-20  (Read 1333 times)

Welshevo8

has anyone seen daisy-20 thinking of booking her tonight?

External Link/Members Only

Offline virtualplayer

I met her about 6 months ago. She was nice enough and willing to do whatever I wanted. However I didn't feel that click with her that I have with others so haven't been back.

chippychippy

I have I thought she was fucking amazing we really hit it off I way outstayed my original time she wasnt at all bothered. If I am honest its one of eth best punts I have had a real well, Meet a girl in a pub hit it off and fuck like crazy type of moment

peroni77

I met her about 6 months ago too, thought she was a bit bigger than her pics suggest, friendly enough girl tho, at the time I think she had " the filthiest time of you're life will be with me" written on her profile, was far from that in reality, wouldn't see her again there's much better girls about charging the same money as her. And she text me about a month ago asking if I wanted a booking, bit cheeky that in my eyes

Offline makemehappy

I met her about 6 months ago too, thought she was a bit bigger than her pics suggest, friendly enough girl tho, at the time I think she had " the filthiest time of you're life will be with me" written on her profile, was far from that in reality, wouldn't see her again there's much better girls about charging the same money as her. And she text me about a month ago asking if I wanted a booking, bit cheeky that in my eyes
Can't agree with any of those comments. Certainly pics are spot on and as dirty as you get. Also it was her who wanted more at the end of the alloted time so great value for money. I guess some people don't hit it off though.

Thought she was a little cuter than her pics suggest, but I was perfectly happy with that.

Obsidianangel

I met daisy a few months ago, she was amazing, sexy, funny, seemed to love sex. I don't generally meet girls twice but seriously considering it with her

Offline Cheeseman

Ive met Daisy twice. I thought she was excellent.  She did everything on her list and is a nice girl too. I would see her more often if i lived closer