Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: NAUGHTY LUNABELLUCCI, Bristol  (Read 2317 times)

16 review(s) for NAUGHTY BELLUCCI (15 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline BogBog1

Profile here: External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only. Usually based up north (Manchester/Liverpool) but tours Bristol fairly reguarly I think.

Venue: upscale apartment in Bristol centre (pretty often-used location between Temple Meads and Cabot Circus).

Price: £70 for 30 mins, all services as advertised (didn't get as far as trying/suggesting anal so I don't know if the "at discretion" on her profile is accurate or not).

I've decided that 2015 is going to be my year of trying things I've never tried, even if they cost a bit more. I spotted that Luna was touring Bristol for a few days last weekend, and as one of the items on my "never done before" list is a punt with a black girl, she was my Plan A.

(Note, also on the list: a PROPER threesome, ie where the two girls are all over each other as well as me; potentially a MMF threesome or even a party situation; a meeting with Little Katie; a meeting with a proper squirter, someone who can gush alll over my face.....)

Communications were great - a few texts back and forth to fix a time and we were all set. Called Luna when I got to her place, and her friendly voice with good English made me already have high hopes that this would be a good punt (that, and the various great reviews she's had on here).

Luna is more petite than I thought she'd be (I love petite so this was a great added extra), really very short in fact (even in the massive heels she was wearing I'd put her at 5'6 tops, and by the end of the punt when she'd taken her heels off I don't think she'd be much above 5 feet), Caribbean in skin tone but is Portuguese. Having got the business stuff out of the way, she offered me a shower (I declined as had just had one at home, but went to freshen up anyway), when I got back in the bedroom Luna pounced on me and we indulged in some decent kissing - not the deepest I've had but really sensual (ugh, I hate that word) - Little Zakk certainly responded immediately :) We gradually pulled each others' clothes off (still standing at this point) (both me and Little Zakk!) - and here was great added extra number 2, Luna has the most perfectly smooth and flawless skin I've EVER touched. Fake tits, but I don't have a problem with that like others do. Those nipples mentioned by others were standing to attention, and responded even more to my tongue - they were rock hard and the size of bullets.

Moved onto the bed where I expected some OWO, but Luna clearly wanted attention too so straddled me in 69 position, and there we stayed for a good 10 minutes, great deep throat from her and with my tongue as deep in her pussy as I could get which she responded well to :) I could feel myself getting close to popping, so on with the mac (which Luna did with her mouth, so skillfully that I hardly noticed), and we fucked in missionary first and then doggy to completion. Third added extra - she's been around a fair while, and is popular - but nevertheless has I think the tightest pussy I've ever fucked. I'm very much average sized, and her pussy was wet from the tongueing I'd been giving her l, but it was still tough getting in there (and therefore felt amazing when it was!). As a result I lasted far less long than I'd have liked, shot my load inside her (in condom FAOD!).

Final surprising added extra of the punt: I usually like to get dressed and out of there pretty quickly after a punt - don't know why, maybe a touch of the guilts.... but on this occasion, Luna asked if I wanted a massage, and I agreed... so the remaining 7-10 mins of the punt was spent like that, massaging and chatting. Her English is great, and she's a cool lady.

All in all, she's set the bar really high for 2015. I'll be returning without question next time she's in Bristol - I reckon she's overtaken Goddess Karolina as my favourite Bristol provider.

Offline rudolph hucker

Sounds good Zakk, I'll keep my beadies on her profile for the next Bristol tour.

Offline Silver Birch

Good review  :thumbsup:

Luna was one of my best punts of 2014 and in my all time top 5.  :rose:

I was lucky to see her on a Bristol tour when I happened to be working in town. I just wish she would visit London and I would be back like a shot.

jtfm

I have seen her in Manchester and Cardiff and agree she is first class.
Wish I had known she was in Bristol last though.

Lz-129

yorkshire123

Hi Zak, totally agree she's a great girl  :thumbsup:

Just one question, you mention fake tits? when the fuck did she get them done? I know I'm on a punting break but bloody hell that was quick. I love her little man pillows & hope she hasn't spoilt them.

I may give her a ring later to tell her I'm coming to tan her arse for not telling me  :cool:

Offline Silver Birch

Just one question, you mention fake tits? when the fuck did she get them done? I know I'm on a punting break but bloody hell that was quick. I love her little man pillows & hope she hasn't spoilt them.

Fake tits?? I seriously hope not. She had perfect (in my opinion) perky tits when I saw her in November. Profile still says 'natural'.

Offline BogBog1

Oh - well they seemed fake to me... that unnaturally firm feeling, you know? If they're real then they are fucking unbelievable!

Offline Jeremy

How big would you say they were when you saw her? When I saw her in late 2014 they were definitely real, small but genuine.

Lz-129

I emailed her to ask when she would be next in bristol but although read she declined to reply! I'll look elsewhere then

Offline BogBog1

You know, thinking about it, maybe they weren't fake - just VERY toned and firm. Isn't it the case that often with fake tits the girl will lose reponsiveness in her nipples? I seem to remember reading that somewhere. If that's ALWAYS true, then Luna's tits are not fake - because as I mentioned in my review, her nipples responded amazingly to a bit of toungue action and were pretty massive! 

Offline Qwerty

You know, thinking about it, maybe they weren't fake - just VERY toned and firm. Isn't it the case that often with fake tits the girl will lose reponsiveness in her nipples? I seem to remember reading that somewhere. If that's ALWAYS true, then Luna's tits are not fake - because as I mentioned in my review, her nipples responded amazingly to a bit of toungue action and were pretty massive!

No, not always true - been with an enhanced girl who was quite concerned this might happen, and it didn't