Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Bigtits Betti a great way to finish the weekend  (Read 2942 times)

9 review(s) for BIGTITS BETTI (9 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline MancSean

External Link/Members Only

It was late Sunday afternoon and United had just had another pathetic away performance and I was still feeling horny, despite the fact I had seen Loz Lorrimar fir 2 hours that morning. Trouble was I had already withdrawn £250 that morning and my daily limit was £300 so I had to look for my release in the bargain basement so to speak.
I did a local search and the only wg that I had read decent reviews on here that was not Romanian and fitted into my price range was Betti.
I texted her at about 7 asking if she was free at 7.30 or 9.30. I chose 9.30 as it gave me time to finish the roast leg of lamb I was cooking for tea.
I chose a 30 minute booking because I was low on liquid funds and because I really only wanted a good wet deep throat bj with cim.
Comms were brief but good and she responded quickly.
Whilst I was waiting for the lamb to cook I checked out her reviews and even paid for her PG. I was very horny now and started to wonder if I should get another £20 and go for an hour as I was slightly concerned it could take me longer than half an hour to unload my muck.
Anyway decided 30 mins would be enough and headed off to Uxbridge  which took 30 minutes by car.
I had strict instructions from Betti not to park in her road which I abided by. The only thing that put me off a bit was her insistence to direct me by phone to her door.
Once inside she was very friendly and for a larger more mature lass not bad looking.  I paid my £50 got undressed then she unleashed her absolutely massive baps. They are huge and apparently weigh 3.5 kg each. That's over a stone of tit between them was well impressed. She talks a little English bit in a very humerus funny way that actually turned me on even more. My cock was raging hard and ready for action.
Firstly I lay on the bed in a small but clean room. She straddled me and let me play with those gigantic fun bags for a bit. Then she started to give me a tit wank and started to blow me. I would say she took half my length but was very energetic and just kept ducking.  On to some ball licking and sucking then back to my cock. About 15 minutes of cock sucking had surpassed now and I decided I wanted to last the whole 30 mins. So I went down on her for 5 mins and locked her pussy and clit whilst lightly fingering her moist twat.
Decided I would shag her for 10 minutes in cowgirl whilst playing with her mams then standing doggy. Glad I did as she clamped her pussy muscles around my cock in doggy was amazing can't understand why other girls don't do this.
Then off with the mac and 5 minutes of hard sucking till I shot my load in her mouth. She didn't swallow as this was £20 more. Said thank you that was amazing as it was. Got dressed and was home at 10.40.
Would I see her again - fuck yes was great vfm and just shows you can get quality at a lower price if you don't mind someone in their 40 ' s.  Was well impressed  :thumbsup:

Offline The_Don

Thanks for the review,

I've punter her a few times and done a few duo's with her and Dina

When I punt there, I often speak with both W/G even if I'm only punting 1

Only thing that pi$$ me off the maid (not the best)
Text me pls
Text me pls
Text me pls

I had strict instructions from Betti not to park in her road which I abided by

That's the maid, I text her back the other day with the code and said I know where to park thanks. And I will knock the door when I get there. 

etc
« Last Edit: February 09, 2015, 01:46:43 pm by The_Don »

Offline pumps

Good review... abit funny too. I paid the extra 20 for swallow I hate to see 'muck' go to waste especially  when it's already in their mouth. 

I'd probably disagree on the 40's comment to me it appear as if she'd  already knocked 50's door down.

Offline The_Don

Good review... abit funny too. I paid the extra 20 for swallow I hate to see 'muck' go to waste especially  when it's already in their mouth. 

I'd probably disagree on the 40's comment to me it appear as if she'd  already knocked 50's door down.

Never paid for CIM, my last visit was 3 pops in the hour (which is the normal when I punt her, great tit wanks) and she 52
« Last Edit: February 09, 2015, 01:49:12 pm by The_Don »

Offline MancSean

Cim was included she just held it in her mouth for a bit then used a tissue to dispose of it. I got to go to a friends at 8 tonight but am seriously thinking of going for a duo with Betti and Dina afterwards.
Do they play with each other and do they do double bj 's?

Offline The_Don

Cim was included she just held it in her mouth for a bit then used a tissue to dispose of it. I got to go to a friends at 8 tonight but am seriously thinking of going for a duo with Betti and Dina afterwards.
Do they play with each other and do they do double bj 's?

Betti take the lead, they didn't play to much with each other. as for Duo BJ yes.

Best part of some of the duo punts was me popping on both of there tits (2 pops 1 each)

Offline pumps

Never paid for CIM, my last visit was 3 pops in the hour (which is the normal when I punt her, great tit wanks) and she 52

Yes CIM is free of charge. But swallow costs £20 extra.

Offline The_Don

Yes CIM is free of charge. But swallow costs £20 extra.

ok thanks never looked at the extra's just turn up and get it done

Offline TallnHung

Betti is great.
Ive seen her twice now and intend for more.

My last one was a 3 shot deal in the hour, all of them on her tits.  Dina popped in half way through 1st blowjob too, which I think was a sales pitch ;)  She looked fooking hot and Im tempted but I know how good Betti is now and would feel let down if Dina wasnt up to her standard.

Love her tits, love cumming on em and love her cheeky way, oh and she can seriously suck cock goes for ages if you can handle it ;)

Offline MancSean

Betti is great.
Ive seen her twice now and intend for more.

My last one was a 3 shot deal in the hour, all of them on her tits.  Dina popped in half way through 1st blowjob too, which I think was a sales pitch ;)  She looked fooking hot and Im tempted but I know how good Betti is now and would feel let down if Dina wasnt up to her standard.

Love her tits, love cumming on em and love her cheeky way, oh and she can seriously suck cock goes for ages if you can handle it ;)
I was thinking of lining a 3 some with them both this weekend if possible

Offline SamLP

Thanks for the review. I was in the area recently but overlooked her as I was in the mood for a younger slimmer girl. She sounds good so won't be overlooking her again if I'm nearby.