Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: rugby massage or FS  (Read 4835 times)

Offline hungry horace

In Rugby at end of Feb.
Can anyone recommend a wg or massage parlour within say 10 miles of the centre of rugby.
Prefer mature lady but willing to consider any lady !!

Offline Cowboy

If you're after a massage with a HE, Without doubt you have to see 'Steffymassage' on AW, she does not offer full service.
She's based in an apartment on a retail park.
A gorgeous 40 year old, amazing body, always in lingerie and heels. Lovely personality and great strategically placed mirrors.

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 10
If you're after a massage with a HE, Without doubt you have to see 'Steffymassage' on AW, she does not offer full service.
She's based in an apartment on a retail park.
A gorgeous 40 year old, amazing body, always in lingerie and heels. Lovely personality and great strategically placed mirrors.

By providing a link, any reviews for her are automatically shown....

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Offline Cowboy

By providing a link, any reviews for her are automatically shown....

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Cheers for that Cool Tiger, I haven't mastered the art of providing links from an IPad App yet  :unknown:

tnalove

I doubt he means a massage and he from the original poster's wording.

I would have had a good recommendation but she is now supposed to work in MK.

Does 10 miles get you to Coventry? If so, another nest of snakes is waiting...

Offline hungry horace

Thanks, don't fancy Cov, would rather go back towards Hinckley Area. Any ideas on that area please

johnnyboy61

You could try Victoria House in Lutterworth on the other side of the M6. Used it a number of times down the years and yet to have a bad punt. Melanie is a particular favourite but only works one day a week there and gets booked up very quickly. It's a FS establishment, you pay a smallish massage fee at the desk and then the girl will run through her price list in the room. Rooms are large and comfortable with beds rather than massage tables.

Offline fredhiggins

LinziD often works in Rugby

External Link/Members Only

gorgeous and gives good clean filthy fun

richie

Thanks, don't fancy Cov, would rather go back towards Hinckley Area. Any ideas on that area please

Hinckley is barren at the moment unless you particularly want to visit a vastly overpriced and pimped EU girl. Nuneaton has an oriental passage parlor but I've never been able to arrange a session so can't say how good they are either way.

tnalove

I like the idea of 'an oriental passage parlor'...

Offline hungry horace

what about outskirts of Leicester any mature 'homely' ladies there?