Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Posh or Middle Class WG's  (Read 1684 times)

Offline mr-oraltastic

Can anyone recommend any posh or middle class wg's. I have encountered a couple over the years, Sophisti-Kate (now sadly in Ashbourne) and Francesca (once of Beeston now sadly retired)

Francesca was so posh that after one session of RO she smiled after getting her breath back and softly said "Gosh that was lovely"

I am looking in the Nottingham or Leicester areas

You can tell alot from pictures and profile on AW but when the face of an Angel speaks with the voice of a docker it can be off putting

Online RedKettle

I remember Francesca - I had quite a few good sessions with her and was disappointed when she disappeared.

For posh how about

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

A while since I have seen her but I recall well spoken with a middle/upper accent.

Offline mr-oraltastic

Online RedKettle

Mapperley, Nottingham.

I had a good session with her but never managed to get back to see her again, tried a few times but just never happened

Offline mr-oraltastic

Excellent

will definitely check her out

Offline mr-oraltastic

Was looking promising until I checked her availability which is 4pm and after ... not possible I'm afraid

Back to the drawing board

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 10
Was looking promising until I checked her availability which is 4pm and after ... not possible I'm afraid

Back to the drawing board

She was available Midday to 5.30pm today, so I would assume this shift pattern would be repeatable at some point in the future.

Offline mr-oraltastic

Thanks CT, will keep an eye on her to see if my window of oportunity matches hers

Offline j122

Available from midday tomorrow, says just under the second set of tabs on profile page.
Good punt, nice girl & good setup. One I'd return to.

Offline dancer44

You recommended Sophisti Kate to me a while ago but she seems to have deleted her information from A W
I really was really looking for someone a bit more mature...Back to Lisa7 in Kegworth or Mara in Derby who has am attractive Austrian lilt...and some other attractive bits too!

Offline mr-oraltastic

Thats a pity as she was a Gorgeous, curvy MILF ... I believe with a degree in Psychology

Would have loved another session with her