Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: SweetMonique - kings cross  (Read 2167 times)

24 review(s) for _SweetMONIQUE_ (22 positive, 1 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Maximus

External Link/Members Only

Two weeks ago had a very difficult time booking a wg in central London. Although I confess it was at.  Short notice. So this time decided to make a booking in advance to avoid disappointment. After searching for a wg that fits my likes came across sweet monique.

So made a booking early in the day for 7 pm. Comms were good and also confirmed the service.

Got there on time and saw a pretty girl open the door with a nice smile on the face. Money matter out of the way I took a quick shower. I paid a £100 for an hour.

Looks: Monique is fairly good looking girl. She is not completely blonde. She is somewhat half blonde/ light blonde. She has a beautiful body and nice blue eyes. The tits are fake but not too big. They are nice and firm and she loves forcing them in your mouth.

Started with some DFK. She probably had some baby oil all over her body to make her skin feel smoother. This was a bit of a turn off as I could see my hands getting greesy. The mirror in the room adds to the excitement. After some DFK I went straight for sex in missionary, then doggy and then missionary again. The first round was really good. Those eyes really make you come fast.

After a bit of chit chat on  for a second round. She gave some really good OWO. I asked if I could hole her hair and she was very happy with it. Also fingered her pussy. After a good 10 mins of OWO she put a condom on and we started in missionary again. A few positions after I came and she did as well (I m sure she was faking it).

Washed myself and kissed good bye.  Overall the punt was good and she was up for all the things I wanted.  Would I return. Yes.

west8

Cheers for this review Maximus.

As I'm the only one who had a bad experience with this young women (or her maid), I'm going to try again this week. I'm hoping that the three of you who met her and subsequently reviewed are on the money!

Will review accordingly. :drinks:

d00fer

Cheers for this review Maximus.

As I'm the only one who had a bad experience with this young women (or her maid), I'm going to try again this week. I'm hoping that the three of you who met her and subsequently reviewed are on the money!

Will review accordingly. :drinks:

As one of the reviewers I've had a great time with Monique on the three times I've met her and would happily see her again.

That said you might (though cash is king of course) have shot yourself in the foot with your overly long and vitriolic negative review having been knocked back by an hour when you went to see her. Will be interesting to read the review if you do manage to see her after calling her a stupid cunt.

west8

As one of the reviewers I've had a great time with Monique on the three times I've met her and would happily see her again.

That said you might (though cash is king of course) have shot yourself in the foot with your overly long and vitriolic negative review having been knocked back by an hour when you went to see her. Will be interesting to read the review if you do manage to see her after calling her a stupid cunt.

I'll be booking 'incognito'. Not because I want to, but because I want to see what she's really like. I don't require nor desire any special treatment which might sway a subsequent review.

d00fer

I'll be booking 'incognito'. Not because I want to, but because I want to see what she's really like. I don't require nor desire any special treatment which might sway a subsequent review.

Nah, you should be honest with who you are and see what special treatment you get

west8

Nah, you should be honest with who you are and see what special treatment you get

Perhaps I might receive special treatment from the maid or the brothel manager, courtesy of a baseball bat.  :crazy:

d00fer

Perhaps I might receive special treatment from the maid or the brothel manager, courtesy of a baseball bat.  :crazy:

I wouldn't want that to happen, but imagine the review you could write if it did. It'd be your best ever.

west8

I wouldn't want that to happen, but imagine the review you could write if it did. It'd be your best ever.

Especially if I had to type it from my hospital bed - one-handed.  :(

Hidden Image/Members Only

fredpunter

Hidden Image/Members Only

We will all keep our fingers crossed for you

west8

We will all keep our fingers crossed for you

:sarcastic: Nice one Fred! Thanks for making me spit my claret all over my iPad. :drinks:

d00fer

Sub-optimal, but at least you'd have the use of one hand, and just think of all the attention you'd get.

west8

Sub-optimal, but at least you'd have the use of one hand, and just think of all the attention you'd get.

I generally find that one hand is perfectly sufficient to attend to most pleasures in life. ;)

d00fer

I generally find that one hand is perfectly sufficient to attend to most pleasures in life. ;)

So true, I'm struggling to see too much of a downside for you in this. You never know, you might find you like trying out something a bit riskier for your health.
« Last Edit: February 09, 2015, 12:14:57 am by d00fer »

Offline NightKid

Not sure it'll matter even if they weren't ... cause I'll be the first to run in the opposite direction once you're done with her.  :vomit:

You never know, you might find you like trying out something a bit riskier for your health.

Edit: I think he's already tried the pinnacle.  :sarcastic:
« Last Edit: February 09, 2015, 01:11:15 am by NightKid »

d00fer

I think he's already tried the pinnacle.  :sarcastic:

I disagree, you're not giving west8 enough credit. He's a sophisticated man and I've no doubt that given enough time he could educate all of us.