Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Addicted Or Not  (Read 3527 times)

Offline Mutinyonthecounty

I've not punted in a week and it's killing me !! Haha !!

That said, it's good to take a break from it and recharge the batteries. I've been able to concentrate my efforts on running instead and feel much better for that.

That said, I am planning when I can get up to sandys and a day off work in next couple of weeks - so something to look forward to I reckon.

Offline cueball

I could browse almost all the women on AW and for the past few years i have yet to find one that would provide sufficient motivation to go and shag her.

Oh dear, I'm the polar opposite to you pal, there's isn't enough days in the week or twenties in my wallet for me (well, the wallet dictates the days actually), if there isn't any one prossie on
Aw that you fancy podging then it looks like it's a train set for you and holidays in rhyl

captainavenger

well lasted 39 days and gave in to another shit punt

again so angry! when will i ever frikin learn to not think with my dick
fml fml

Offline sticko

if there isn't any one prossie on Aw that you fancy podging then it looks like it's a train set for you and holidays in rhyl

My addiction is as much to the research, planning and anticipation before a punt as it is to the meeting itself.  Don't get me wrong, I (mostly) love the time I spend with pro$$ies, but it's quite limited compared to the time I spend reading reports, browsing a/w, looking at maps of different bits of London and figuring out how to get from A to B, booking fictitious meetings at work etc. etc.

For example, I'm reading UKP at the breakfast table on a Sunday morning.  I don't see anything wrong in this.  Sounds like an addict talking to me...

S