Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Filming  (Read 2081 times)

Offline tartanspartan

Are there any WGs that allow filming out there, pretty sure AW had a tab on the filters for it but it seems to have disappeared.  Has anyone actually filmed any meets they have had?

Offline Alexix

The option is still there. Select ''Being Filmed'' in your search

Shagger69

Devon Breeze and a polish girl named Kasia who I can't find on AW both let me film a POV blowjob at no extra cost

Offline Banquo

Devon Breeze and a polish girl named Kasia who I can't find on AW both let me film a POV blowjob at no extra cost

maybe it was this Kasia/Katy?

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

She's got being filmed on her likes list and is a great punt anyway.

Shagger69

Yeah that's the girl. Decent punt if I may say so. While checking her profile I see she is touring Edinburgh again in March so I may give her a call.

She used to work in the same flat as another Polish girl called something along the lines off christina21xx or something along those lines. I know she moved through to Glasgow but can't seem to locate her anyway now. To be fair I am going back 4 years so she does perhaps maybe have a normal job now

Offline Banquo

Yeah that's the girl. Decent punt if I may say so. While checking her profile I see she is touring Edinburgh again in March so I may give her a call.

She used to work in the same flat as another Polish girl called something along the lines off christina21xx or something along those lines. I know she moved through to Glasgow but can't seem to locate her anyway now. To be fair I am going back 4 years so she does perhaps maybe have a normal job now

I've got a terrible memory, but I think she started off in Edinburgh and then moved to Aberdeen, where she is very popular (that's where I've seen her - I expect my first very fluffy review will get linked to this thread). I think she went to Glasgow once, but the last couple of years she's concentrated on Aberdeen. She doesn't stay for as long as she used to - but she probably doesn't need to stay long to achieve her financial goals, given how popular she is.

Back to the OP - I've never filmed Kasia, but instinct tells me she would be fine with it. Her tour details say that she's in Edinburgh from 5th March for 10 days. Also very skilled with receiving back door deliveries.

Offline tartanspartan

Fuck just had a punt with Katy n all last week in Aberdeen,  :scare: :scare: :scare:  next time though  :yahoo:

Offline tazman1002001

I've always wanted to see her but it's just never happened........ :( .....so far
Banned reason: White-knight abusing facility to change another punters negative review and then getting abusive after his touting and white-knighting is exposed. Previously banned for similar reasons.
Banned by:

Offline Jake1980

I've always wanted to see her but it's just never happened........ :( .....so far

My first punt when she was based on Edinburgh near Meadowbank under the username wildwetpussy

Very enjoyable and may go back down memory lane when she's in Edinburgh, was in Aberdeen a few months back and unfortunately it coincided with her being on holiday

Offline Jake1980

Meant to say, Inked Emma in Dunfermline allows filming as long as you share it with her.  She's not got the best reputation on here, I've seen her once which was decent but that's about it

Offline rpg

On my phone so no links but two that spring immediately to mind are Savannah in Glasgow and Katy/Kasia/Wildwetpussy in Edinburgh or Aberdeen. I've filmed twice with Katy each time ending with cim and she takes great pleasure in showing the camera her mouthful.

Offline Banquo

On my phone so no links but two that spring immediately to mind are Savannah in Glasgow and Katy/Kasia/Wildwetpussy in Edinburgh or Aberdeen. I've filmed twice with Katy each time ending with cim and she takes great pleasure in showing the camera her mouthful.

Welcome back to the fold rpg, been anywhere nice?

Offline rpg

I've been around Banquo, some serious civvy action going on. Trying to sort something out for Glasgow at the weekend though. Who would you recommend? Preferably British or a very good grasp of English.

Offline rpg

I've been around Banquo, some serious civvy action going on. Trying to sort something out for Glasgow at the weekend though. Who would you recommend? Preferably British or a very good grasp of English.

Forget that! Pissed when I wrote it. I'm perfectly capable of finding someone myself.