Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sarah British - get her while she's hot!  (Read 2554 times)

Quesadilla

Who?Sarah British
External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only
What?
2 hour outcall to my place.
When?
7/2/15
How much?
As per advertised rates
Why?
Damnit it's that Hendrix again with his great reviews and recommendations!
Actually was trying to line Sarah up for Wednesday this week but I had work commitments which meant I wasn't sure what time I'd be available so instead booked for today.  Of course in the end Weds would have been fine but I'd already deferred Sarah so yes, those that have been following the SummerPsycho89 saga will realise that in the end I went and booked Becky / Psycho chick on Wednesday resulting in the Punt From Hell and me losing £300 for nothing.  :dash:

But of course none of that is Sarah's fault, she was very accommodating about my schedule - only one or two very minor hiccups on her side but the comms were always excellent.

About the girl
         Looks (face)
She has a real day job full time so does not show face pics on her profile at all.  She is not a stunner, but a pretty girl next door; looks great giving her trademark DTBJ.     :thumbsup:
         Looks (body) Fit little bod - size 8 as per her profile and as you can see in her pics.  Again her pics are deliberately basic so as to avoid any chance of being recognised.
         Services  Lots of very passionate FK/DFK, one of the best OWO / DTBJ's I've had - her speciality definitely being DT, awesome cute little butt and pussy for RO/rimming, tight little pussy for a great shag in various positions.
         Attitude   Just my type - part timer who does this because she genuinely enjoys the sex. No question about that whatsoever.
         Comms  Great comms via e-mail and WhatsApp - kept me updated with any issues / hiccups.
         Visit again? Yes
         Recommend? Yes

Positives - Genuine out-call only girl and part-timer - huge positives for me as it means no back-to-back bookings, no chance of her getting jaded, and best of all I can punt from the comfort of my own home.

Negatives - She is retiring in the coming months so won't be around much longer.  Get her while she's hot guys she won't be here forever! :(

The Dull Bit

Not going to go into all gory details as it's past midnight and I'm fading.

After Wednesdays debacle I was unsurprisingly a bit nervous about another punt, especially one without face pics, but I have come to trust Mr Hendrix' judgement and good taste and as always was right to do so.

Picked Sarah up from the station, she was dressed casually / discreetly as she had told me she would due to the cold weather, but looked pretty fine to me.

Had a good chat on the way back - having read some of my reviews she admitted she was a bit intimidated but I soon put her at ease and we got on like a house on fire.  Had a chat over a glass of wine - having read about my recent debacle she made it very clear the wine/chat was not included in our booking time!  :kissgirl: I really need not have worried she was no clock watcher, more cock watcher for sure.

Sarah changed into something much more comfortable - very sexy little bra and panties with holdups and heels revealing an incredibly fit little bod.  Took her no time at all before she was all over me, great little kisser, eager to get to my cock which she absolutely devoured all the way to the back of her throat.  As her profile says she gives a great DTBJ and looks good doing it.  So nice when you get a WG who does exactly what she says on the tin! :)

Too tired for the details but in short we went from DTBJ to my favourite 69, very responsive little pussy and arse, was on the verge of cumming very quickly, switched to cowgirl - man does Sarah have a really tight little pussy, she rode me while snogging my face off and sucking my tongue out of my head, then insisted I jump on top missionary style for a long leisurely shag that got more and more urgent as we snogged some more, really felt like we connected and I could feel her coming to orgasm, resulting in a surprisingly early pop for me.

Had a rest and a chat while lazing on the bed sipping wine, lots of touching, then repeated for round 2 where I let the side down - just did not have the energy for a second pop despite Sarah's very best effort. 

Still, a full 2 hours of sex - ok sans maybe 10-15 mins of chat here and there, but at least it was chatting while naked!   :lol:

Reminded me how a punt should be and was exactly what the dr had ordered to wash the vile taste of Becky PsychoSummer89 out of my mouth.

Great punt. Need to go sleep now.  :drinks:

Jimmybob

Thanks for the review  :thumbsup: shame she only does out calls though.

Offline The_Don

Nice to see after, your time with that "skank" you had a positive punt   :thumbsup:

Offline hendrix

Glad she got you back in the saddle Q :D Great girl, she's never let me down. Always properly up for it and yes, her dtbj is outstanding!

Offline smiths

Who?Sarah British
External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only
What?
2 hour outcall to my place.
When?
7/2/15
How much?
As per advertised rates
Why?
Damnit it's that Hendrix again with his great reviews and recommendations!
Actually was trying to line Sarah up for Wednesday this week but I had work commitments which meant I wasn't sure what time I'd be available so instead booked for today.  Of course in the end Weds would have been fine but I'd already deferred Sarah so yes, those that have been following the SummerPsycho89 saga will realise that in the end I went and booked Becky / Psycho chick on Wednesday resulting in the Punt From Hell and me losing £300 for nothing.  :dash:

But of course none of that is Sarah's fault, she was very accommodating about my schedule - only one or two very minor hiccups on her side but the comms were always excellent.

About the girl
         Looks (face)
She has a real day job full time so does not show face pics on her profile at all.  She is not a stunner, but a pretty girl next door; looks great giving her trademark DTBJ.     :thumbsup:
         Looks (body) Fit little bod - size 8 as per her profile and as you can see in her pics.  Again her pics are deliberately basic so as to avoid any chance of being recognised.
         Services  Lots of very passionate FK/DFK, one of the best OWO / DTBJ's I've had - her speciality definitely being DT, awesome cute little butt and pussy for RO/rimming, tight little pussy for a great shag in various positions.
         Attitude   Just my type - part timer who does this because she genuinely enjoys the sex. No question about that whatsoever.
         Comms  Great comms via e-mail and WhatsApp - kept me updated with any issues / hiccups.
         Visit again? Yes
         Recommend? Yes

Positives - Genuine out-call only girl and part-timer - huge positives for me as it means no back-to-back bookings, no chance of her getting jaded, and best of all I can punt from the comfort of my own home.

Negatives - She is retiring in the coming months so won't be around much longer.  Get her while she's hot guys she won't be here forever! :(

The Dull Bit

Not going to go into all gory details as it's past midnight and I'm fading.

After Wednesdays debacle I was unsurprisingly a bit nervous about another punt, especially one without face pics, but I have come to trust Mr Hendrix' judgement and good taste and as always was right to do so.

Picked Sarah up from the station, she was dressed casually / discreetly as she had told me she would due to the cold weather, but looked pretty fine to me.

Had a good chat on the way back - having read some of my reviews she admitted she was a bit intimidated but I soon put her at ease and we got on like a house on fire.  Had a chat over a glass of wine - having read about my recent debacle she made it very clear the wine/chat was not included in our booking time!  :kissgirl: I really need not have worried she was no clock watcher, more cock watcher for sure.

Sarah changed into something much more comfortable - very sexy little bra and panties with holdups and heels revealing an incredibly fit little bod.  Took her no time at all before she was all over me, great little kisser, eager to get to my cock which she absolutely devoured all the way to the back of her throat.  As her profile says she gives a great DTBJ and looks good doing it.  So nice when you get a WG who does exactly what she says on the tin! :)

Too tired for the details but in short we went from DTBJ to my favourite 69, very responsive little pussy and arse, was on the verge of cumming very quickly, switched to cowgirl - man does Sarah have a really tight little pussy, she rode me while snogging my face off and sucking my tongue out of my head, then insisted I jump on top missionary style for a long leisurely shag that got more and more urgent as we snogged some more, really felt like we connected and I could feel her coming to orgasm, resulting in a surprisingly early pop for me.

Had a rest and a chat while lazing on the bed sipping wine, lots of touching, then repeated for round 2 where I let the side down - just did not have the energy for a second pop despite Sarah's very best effort. 

Still, a full 2 hours of sex - ok sans maybe 10-15 mins of chat here and there, but at least it was chatting while naked!   :lol:

Reminded me how a punt should be and was exactly what the dr had ordered to wash the vile taste of Becky PsychoSummer89 out of my mouth.

Great punt. Need to go sleep now.  :drinks:

Glad to hear it was a good punt after that low life creature. :thumbsup:

Hornydevil247

Hi Q

Good to see you had a great shag. :thumbsup:

HD

password02

Hi Q

Good to see you had a great shag. :thumbsup:

HD

+1 - Normal service has been resumed

Quesadilla

+1 - Normal service has been resumed

Cheers guys - yes blown the cobwebs from that "low life creature" completely out now....looking forward to the next one...and the next.  No more skanks for me please!!! :thumbsup:  :drinks: