Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: black girls in the north west  (Read 3181 times)

Offline cueball

My seedy mind is thinking of a punt with a black girl,now, it's many years since I've punted with a black girl and was interested in Olivia in Preston but she's disappeared. Have you lads any recommendations of sexy black girls in the north west?

Offline brettus

hi cue

im not if your willing to hang on but i can recommend kimcindy. iv been seeing her for a while now and she tours around. shes now located in london but has told me she will be coming up to manchester this month.

if she will or not i cant be sure but shes well worth it.
Banned reason: Non contributing white knight.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline cueball

Yes bruttus, read your review, what a cracking arse in the pics, I'll keep an eye for her landing back up here

Offline OakTree

hi cue

im not if your willing to hang on but i can recommend kimcindy. iv been seeing her for a while now and she tours around. shes now located in london but has told me she will be coming up to manchester this month.

if she will or not i cant be sure but shes well worth it.

Did she used to work for Angel companions now and then?

Offline cueball

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

This lass looks good but bloody hell, she's expensive, it's not my birthday yet and Xmas has gone. Fit though....

Offline brettus

Yes bruttus, read your review, what a cracking arse in the pics, I'll keep an eye for her landing back up here

will drop u a pm when shes coming. she usually lets me know. its best to try and book her in advanced.

Offline threechilliman

I think me and cue must be related. A black girl is on my hit list. Hope kimcindy tours again.

tcm
will drop u a pm when shes coming. she usually lets me know. its best to try and book her in advanced.

Offline cueball

Yep, do that please bud

Offline Smartie

This lass looks good but bloody hell, she's expensive, it's not my birthday yet and Xmas has gone. Fit though....

You could book two consecutive half hours, which makes it £20 cheaper    :thumbsup:

Offline cueball

You could book two consecutive half hours, which makes it £20 cheaper    :thumbsup:

Yes, I noticed that too, strange pricing scale

Tony Montana

Laylah at Sandys is gorgeous.  Looks very similar to the singer Jamelia

Offline londonmaxxy

Bit pricey but very fit, ex LaMaison.

Also have heard 'Ebony' at Jackies is very fit (Caribbean / great body service a bit limited though apparently)
No website or pics.

yorkshire123

External Link/Members Only
Bit pricey but very fit, ex LaMaison.

Cheers maxxy, I may just give her a go  ;)

External Link/Members Only (numerical link added to show UKP reviews)

Offline Duke of Earl

Not seen her for a while, but Renae at La Maison Bury used to be a top punt. Her oral has to be experienced to be believed.

libertine1980

^^^
Renae... Top notch. no holes barred.

Offline leeds_lad

I would rate Laylah at sandys too. Pretty eyes but tiny little tits. If your into older BBW then not the one. Brilliant blow job though deep throat amazing!

P.s all my recommendations seem to be sandys but im not being bias just had bad experiences else where.

yorkshire123

I would rate Laylah at sandys too. Pretty eyes but tiny little tits. If your into older BBW then not the one. Brilliant blow job though deep throat amazing!

P.s all my recommendations seem to be sandys but im not being bias just had bad experiences else where.

She looks very tasty  :hi:

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline threechilliman

She looks very tasty  :hi:

Hidden Image/Members Only

+1. An ebony girl is on my to do list. This might be just the ticket. Planning ahead.....

tcm

Offline brettus

i wudnt mind seeing her buts its a parlour :(

i had such a shit experience when i visited one that im not eager to repeat it

Tony Montana

£25 for 30 mins or £70 for an hour  :wackogirl:

Haven't seen her myself but at that price its worth a punt (in both senses of the word)

Offline cueball

£25 for 30 mins or £70 for an hour  :wackogirl:

Haven't seen her myself but at that price its worth a punt (in both senses of the word)

Naagh, too much shit feedback

Offline Justin18xxx

Naagh, too much shit feedback

This girl was my first punt. Answered the door in thong n corset. Watched her ass up the stairs when she stopped and asked if i wanted a sample. Ate her ass for 5 mins as she moaned before she giggled n carried on to the bedroom.

For 30 for 15 min quickie i got owo, ate her ass and got to fuck her doggy.

Would loovvee to find out if shes still active anywhere as want another go with her as her ass was to die for

goldwing1

Try this one, looks a lot younger than her stated age and a nice fit  body

Offline frankc

Try this one, looks a lot younger than her stated age and a nice fit  body

You do realize this thread is over 3 years old ?

Offline year99man

There are a few attractive black girls with good boobs in the Manchester parlour scene. My favourites are Zara (Salon 24) and Tasha (Cherrys)

neil1978

Has anyone seen channel at infinity?
I've seen her in reception and she looks stunning.
Can't find any reviews for her.