Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: AmberRyder  (Read 2364 times)

29 review(s) for AmberRyder (20 positive, 1 neutral, 8 negative) [Indexed by ]

cams68

Don't you just love special rates, really helps work your way through your HL.  :D  I have been taking advantage  of the special rates to do a few more punts than usual.
 Amber is another one off my HL, great sexy,  friendly lady had a great time, left with smile on my face.   Did not feel rushed,  good comms, nice clean, discreet apartment.

Usual offer of Drink etc,  some small talk, then let the fun begin. Not one for giving blow by blow details, but had a good time,  everything on list was available.

Looks and body I would say she on a par with Jasmin in town, would say early 20's.

scores at the doors

Venue- 9 (nice & discreet, easy parking)
looks-7 (pleasant looking)
body- 7 (medium natural chest)
technique -8 (she knows what she is doing)
Personality -8(Chatty, relaxed)
overall score - 8 (Worth a few visits)

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Jackjones

Did you pay the extra for anal or not try that?

cams68

Did not try it, but asked about it, just to test the water. She seem more than happy to provide at the extra cost of £20.

Jackjones

Good to know am going to try and see her some point this year (along with a lot of others...) and see how she compairs to Vicki!

Offline monkeybucket

She's doing a two gril with vicki now £300 for an hoir is a bit rich for me but still I'm tempted..

Offline Taggart

She's doing a two gril with vicki now £300 for an hoir is a bit rich for me but still I'm tempted..

Not cheap, agreed, but hell fire - an anal doubleheader.....?
Might kill a few of us off.

Jackjones

i'd be lost as where to stick it tbh :blush:

Tho if one of them could handle DP.... then £300 might be even more of a bargin!

Offline monkeybucket

Not cheap, agreed, but hell fire - an anal doubleheader.....?
Might kill a few of us off.

i'd be lost as where to stick it tbh :blush:

Tho if one of them could handle DP.... then £300 might be even more of a bargin!

I've started a just giving page :)

cams68

Just browsing through some of my previous reviews and notes on other WG's, realised I under scored Amber

looks-8 (she will bring a smile to face)
body- 8 (medium natural chest)

I have also meet her duo partner a few times, this is deadly combination, just make sure if going try the duo you drink plenty of energy drinks and do not plan anything else for the day because you will need to recover.  :crazy:

Dave12345

Saw Amber Thursday. Last minute decision so all arranged on the day. 2nd time I've met her and this meeting was as good if not better than the first.
She's a lovely girl and ticks all the boxes for me. She had kept her dog in the living room this time, last time I had the pleasure of a cuddle with the dog before I had one with Amber!
As a brief review, location is good, it's an apartment block in Mapperley although I had problems with the entry. It's a typical buzzer system but the door didn't seem to want to open for me. Amber has a gorgeous smile and seems to be the type of girl who wants to have fun. I've only tried a few things on her list but so far her likes list seems entirely accurate. She gives a really good BJ and is happy with DFK. That's 2 of my favourites ticked off. Her pictures are accurate although she has straight hair and she is definitely the type of girl to turn your head.
With her current special offer still on, I'd recommend a visit. A 9 out of 10 for me.
And if Amber happens to read this, yes it was a swimming pool, I'd never realised before.