Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Terry x of adultwork aka Amelia Anderson  (Read 1244 times)

themademan2

External Link/Members Only

Well only just realised that this was Amelia Anderson!

Seen her for a 15 min quicky for £30

Comms were spot on and dress code of heels and short skirt done and to be fucked at door.  Only 1 pic on site, but I noticed a positive feedback from 'topboyrider' who seems to have similar taste to me and that made me book.

Flat was just off Durham services exit on A1. Not my usual territory, but perfect on way back from business.

Glad I did. I'm well into my fuck and go lasses at moment and she did exactly that for me. Answered door, no questions asked and as soon as door shut we were at it DFK while stumbling into the ground floor bedroom.

Amelia is a bleached blonde lass, a couple of tattoos including one large one on her back, slim and would say fairly attractive.

Whilst kissing, we stripped each other and she got on her knees for owo. Wasn't deep til I asked her for her to take the length. I'm more a quality than quantity guy and she gave some deepthroat. This was for about 2 mins til I asked to be covered. She then mounted me cowgirl after she had pushed me on the bed and I barely lasted 3 mins after that!

Exactly what I was looking for in a fuck n go service. I think the trick I have is having everything detailed in text messages so the girls know what exactly I'm after. Defo worth a go for fuck n go fans.
Was no sign of phone in room so I'm guessing she must have learnt from greychap review.

Again, totally didn't realise that this was Amelia Anderson til about 30 mins before writing this review!

greychap

Well I am glad it went alright for you and hopefully the power of ukp and my review has made her think twice.

themademan2

Well I am glad it went alright for you and hopefully the power of ukp and my review has made her think twice.
True greychap. We need to feed back to the others good or bad

Toshiba

Im confused, so where does the amelia name come from?

Offline PlasticGeordie

I'm rather impressed by this "fuck and go" as soon as you walk through the door stuff. Damned if I ever have a stiffy the moment I walk in. Takes a minute or two and a bit of oral generally before I can get going.

greychap

I think if my memory serves me right she had a different name then got a bad review for her and Tori not by me before you ask and changed it to Amelia then it got changed again. Cant keep up with all these bloody name changes.

Online johnny34

She started as Charlie then changed to Carmen then changed to Amelia & is currently Terri x, all the the space of about 3 months!

greychap

She started as Charlie then changed to Carmen then changed to Amelia & is currently Terri x, all the the space of about 3 months!

Yes that sounds about right, all around the period of working with Tori and then they both fell out with each other.

Offline Highlander

Thanks for this MM2. I'm also a fan of a 15min meet. So horny getting down to it immediately with a fit stranger, lustful urge satisfied and great value for money.

Only drawback I've found with them for me is that after a while it conditions you to not last very long when you go back to having longer meets.

She had a Whatsapp photo when she was Charli that looked a bit rough and put me off booking. It's changed a couple of times since and pics look good so not sure...Doesn't look bad for 115 years old mind.
« Last Edit: February 08, 2015, 12:06:09 am by Highlander »