Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: AlexaBlonde007  (Read 897 times)

2 review(s) for Kinky_Katya (2 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline j4247

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Saw her for a 1 hour incall just before Christmas. Paid £100 - although her prices keep fluctuating. Notice she doesn't currently have incalls listed on her profile.

I've also noticed her age tends to vary a bit! I believe she told me she was 33. She also was asking what sort of things I was into and she was pretty disappointed when I told her I don't do OWO. Apparently she hates sucking on rubber! Not sure about A levels - I didn't ask, nor was I offered. I'd guess theres a chance though. She allowed fingering and asked me if I wanted RO, which again I declined. Her kissing was very much DFK.

Her face pictures that were in her free gallery (possibly now moved to private gallery) were accurate. She's about 5 foot 5 or 6 with a very slim size 6 body with lots of freckles! Her boobs are small but probably in proportion to her body really. As I said, she is very slim!

Struck up a good rapport with Alexa from the start - her english is very very good and she's a friendly girl. Whether I was lucky and she just liked the look of me I don't know. Good oral technique and I played with her wet pussy whilst she was sucking me. Cowgirl followed by doggy where she climaxed hard whilst she was also playing with herself - if she didn't she faked it very very well. Can't say this has happened for me too often on a punt! I know most women climax most easily from oral and I wont do that with a prossie.

No restrictions on positions and she was encouraging me to fuck her hard for a good 20-30 minutes. Finished and had a nice chat afterwards. She was telling me she was going into town afterwards to meet some friends so she started getting ready as I was leaving - by now well over the hour mark.

I'd be going to see her all the time but she's just not really my type. I prefer larger boobs and whilst she has a nice face she just didnt do it for me. Also I like variety.

To sum it up, great girl - just not my type really.