Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Darcy Rose  (Read 2721 times)

5 review(s) for Eva Grace (5 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline tbig_man

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

I saw Darcy a few months ago a half hour after reading some of the reviews on here.

I requested that she put on a nice pair of suspenders which she looked amazing in. Her body is every bit as hot as her previous reviews suggest. Very slim body, looks like she works hard to keep herself trim. Nice big tits, they're enhanced but are really nice. Lovely shaved pussy and she has an ass to die for. 10/10 for her body! Her face wasn't quite what I was expecting, there's no face pics on her profile but the image I had in my head was a cute student look. I'd say she's got more of a dirty look about her, still very sexy.

As for the services, I got her to get on all fours on the bed with her hot ass in the air so I could sample her ass and pussy. She then turned round and gave me some really deep and sloppy oral, plenty of spitting on my cock. After a bit I got her to lie on the bed with her head over then end and i gave her a good face fucking. She let me finish of by giving her a facial which she got a good mouth full of. After that I only had about 5/10 mins left so watched her fuck herself with a vibrator until then shot another load over her big tits as she was moaned loudly.

She works from a safe apartment just outside the Merchant City. I had been meaning to put a review up for a few months, she seems to have taken down her profile which I'm hoping goes back up. Would defo book again.

DG

The link provided is not Darcy Rose. Searched AW and can't find her. Anyone know where she's gone?

RandyF

The link provided is not Darcy Rose. Searched AW and can't find her. Anyone know where she's gone?

Last time I saw her profile she was, or was about to tour London.

She must've changed her name at some point to 'Eva Grace' - that's the name previous messages I had with her are now showing.

DG

Cheers Randy, wonder why the change of name, Darcy Rose is quite appealing? However that's the name on the link that doesn't come up either!

Offline tbig_man

This was the link for her profile, it doesn't seem to be live anymore, I put the link up incase it becomes live again. She might have changed her name, I saw in a previous review she used to use the name Shelly. Maybe she changes her name quite often?

Drillakilla

She was Shelley when she worked for one of the glasgow agency's. She's been Darcy for years.

She said on her profile she was going to London for 3 weeks, maybe she's set up a temporary London account and deactivated her glasgow one whilst away.

Offline WhoreMiester

Anyone Know what's happened to Darcy?

Is she still in London or back working under another name?
Her profile was live until a couple of weeks ago, then it said she was touring, then she changed her name, then disappeared.....very strange :unknown:

Didn't think she was the type to do a runner (liked the £££ too much!)

I used to enjoy the occasional meet with her and at the Moment Glasgow offers very little in her class as an alternative :(

Any suggestions (new girls) that would fit the bill?

RandyF

MissAlexxx seems to be the most in demand, if you believe her touts  :cool:

bensonhedges20

Anyone Know what's happened to Darcy?

Is she still in London or back working under another name?
Her profile was live until a couple of weeks ago, then it said she was touring, then she changed her name, then disappeared.....very strange :unknown:

Didn't think she was the type to do a runner (liked the £££ too much!)

I used to enjoy the occasional meet with her and at the Moment Glasgow offers very little in her class as an alternative :(

Kimmy92 93 or 23. Cant remember the exact nick.

Hannahdarcy if you want someone who swallows.

Offline WhoreMiester

Thanks for the suggestions.

I had noticed both whilst looking for some variety in an ever more depressing Glasgow scene and might have a punt on either or both.

To be honest though, neither jump out as "stars of the future" 
Miss Alexx seems to have developed an instant fan club which is a bit of a concern (or she might just be that good?) and Kimmy 92,93,..... seems to work infrequently which is really no use to the "spontaneous punter"
If I do see either and have any revelations I will of course share.

Still no sign of Darcy?? Now she was a "wee ride" :D