Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: hot Raisa (Greenford)  (Read 2745 times)

6 review(s) for Hot_Raisa (3 positive, 2 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline maxgeezer

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Called and texted  to book appointment. Comms good at this stage.Time agreed. Turned up early at a shabby looking row of flats. Called again to get flat number but no answer.Texted and called, no response. At one point number  was busy, but so i guess i was being ignored. Hung around for an hour...no idea why...as each call was ignored. Realised I was being messed  around eventually  as my brain engaged and my cock did less decision making!
Waste of a journey. Shabby/dodgy area to hang around so left.

LL

Sorry to hear that mate. You know I recommended her in a positive review. I've been to that place twice in the space of 10 days (1 visit to each of the two girls). Both times I only waited a few minutes (and that's because I turned up early). That's absolutely no way to treat their customers leaving them waiting and ignoring calls.

As for the area. I've been to a lot worse areas in pursuit of a punt!  :hi:

Offline maxgeezer

Absolutely  chief. Was so psyched for this punt after reading  your review....and totally  gutted afterwards! As for the area, you may recall how all the houses  seem to end near her place. Made be paranoid that i was being led up the garden  path literally  when the calls were getting  ignored!

Offline maxgeezer

And  besides....Xena is back tomorrow !

LL

Absolutely  chief. Was so psyched for this punt after reading  your review....and totally  gutted afterwards! As for the area, you may recall how all the houses  seem to end near her place. Made be paranoid that i was being led up the garden  path literally  when the calls were getting  ignored!
Still not denying that they shouldn't be messing you around.

However, your plight just highlights the need for a plan B (in any punt).  Even girls that have been well-reviewed by many can let punters down.  It's happened to me many, many times.  In your situation I would have left after 15 minutes and then scoured AdultWork for available girls in the local area - and there are hundreds in the surrounding areas of Perivale, Wembley, Harrow etc, etc - all relatively close by.

Offline adindas

Sorry to hear that mate. You know I recommended her in a positive review. I've been to that place twice in the space of 10 days (1 visit to each of the two girls). Both times I only waited a few minutes (and that's because I turned up early). That's absolutely no way to treat their customers leaving them waiting and ignoring calls.

As for the area. I've been to a lot worse areas in pursuit of a punt!  :hi:

It is not your fault LL.

Those who have punted a numerous number of VFM EE will know the need for plan B.
This situation is not uncommon as in the premises like this it is always be “First come first served” principle and repeated business is often not in their card ...

Even if you have made an appointment by phone if there is another punter arrives in front of the door earlier than you than they will let them in. If you arrive a few minutes late and they know they will be with another punter for an hour or so then often they will stop answering your phone/message. I think the reason for this is because they know that if they answer the phone, the punter who is currently waiting outside will get very angry.

I agree that the prossie should not be like this considering that a punter might have travelled for 90 minutes to the address.

I start to understand from the flip site from the prossie point of view
- There are numerous number of punters do not turn up in their appointment. If they do turn up some come late 30 minute or more. For the premise like this which rely on a big turn over, it will mean a big loss for them.
- Also keep in mind, you are dealing with prossies who never learn about the benefit of repeated business. They could easily move to other areas when the business is low …