Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Lucy - London Street Sauna  (Read 5611 times)

Offline Edinburghguy35

Thinking of going to see the lovely Lucy next week. Read a few posts that she is a total Milf just wondering if anyone can give a good physical description of her?

Height, hair colour and body?

Not been to London Street for about 5 years, what's it like now do the girls need to wear standard "massage" uniforms like they do in Blair Street? Quite keen to see Lucy in a sexy secretary look with stockings etc.

Offline Hooples cat

Welcome EG35.

How's about you tell us a bit about yourself, what's brought this on and why you didn't just read the lots of stuff on here already?

JazzMan

Thinking of going to see the lovely Lucy next week. Read a few posts that she is a total Milf just wondering if anyone can give a good physical description of her?

Not been to London Street for about 5 years, what's it like now do the girls need to wear standard "massage" uniforms like they do in Blair Street? Quite keen to see Lucy in a sexy secretary look with stockings etc.
Yes, they wear uniforms but much sexier than Blair Street. The default is no owo, but where there's a will there's a way.
Not sure if Lucy  is still there, you would have to give them a call.

Offline foreverchanges

How do you know she's lovely if you've never seen her?

For what its worth she's the last link of LSS's glorious past..a true superstar back in the day when she worked under a different name and was on a par with the Kerrys Lisas and Carries of this world.

Last I heard she was only working one shift a week and although now in her early 40s she will still be better than the rest of the current crew put together.

One last thing..if you really wanted to see jaw dropping outfits then you really should have been in the LSS lounge 7/8years ago..they might as well have been wearing sweet FA..disgraceful!! :yahoo:

Online willie loman

She is nearer fifty than forty, imo, looks like a nurse or teacher, not the kebab shop brawler that you usually find in the saunas.

Offline Edinburghguy35

I have read all the reviews I can find and could not find if she was blonde or brunette or if she was tall or average height.
Don't see the point in talking about myself too much TBF - I like nice scottish milfs basically. The type you see that look classy/sexy - thing is there's not many around that are WG's. I've seen Devilish Diva she is great but was a wee bit too big around the arse for my liking, just nit picking with that.

How do I know she is lovely? I read some of the posts on here and she sounds lovely....

Offline foreverchanges

Well she is definitely sexy and classy as well as being  very intelligent.

Give them a ring..who knows she may answer the phone herself if she's working on the desk.

Offline Edinburghguy35

Is she a blonde? Busty or not? How tall roughly?

Offline Hooples cat

Hidden Image/Members Only

OK; this is what she looks like. Basically the spitting image of Courtney Cox 2015, except Lucy's a bit more toned and trim and she's had no plastic surgery. (Better in other words.) Same height, hair, facial features etc. and Lucy's got proportionate natural tits.

So just Google Courtney Cox images and you'll see plenty more.

Here's another to keep you going

That's the spit of Lucy in the lounge, minus the fishnets and jacket. Of course Lucy working "on the floor" in LSS wouldn't wear any dress that's as long and as frumpy as that one but you get the picture.

So, it's just the heels you have to imagine for yourself now and I'm sure you'll manage.

Don't say we're not good to slightly suspect first posters.

Offline Edinburghguy35

Cheers. Booked in to see her on Monday. Happy days

Offline tazman1002001

OK; this is what she looks like. Basically the spitting image of Courtney Cox 2015, except Lucy's a bit more toned and trim and she's had no plastic surgery. (Better in other words.) Same height, hair, facial features etc. and Lucy's got proportionate natural tits.

So just Google Courtney Cox images and you'll see plenty more.

Here's another to keep you going

That's the spit of Lucy in the lounge, minus the fishnets and jacket. Of course Lucy working "on the floor" in LSS wouldn't wear any dress that's as long and as frumpy as that one but you get the picture.

So, it's just the heels you have to imagine for yourself now and I'm sure you'll manage.

Don't say we're not good to slightly suspect first posters.

Wow I might just take drive down to Edinburgh to see this babe...... I've not down the sauna thing for at least 10yrs....
Banned reason: White-knight abusing facility to change another punters negative review and then getting abusive after his touting and white-knighting is exposed. Previously banned for similar reasons.
Banned by:

Offline foreverchanges

Cheers. Booked in to see her on Monday. Happy days

There you go as easy as that...I'm sure youll have a great time with one of the true Edinburgh sauna legends.

Offline tazman1002001

I take it she has never thought of going indie?
Banned reason: White-knight abusing facility to change another punters negative review and then getting abusive after his touting and white-knighting is exposed. Previously banned for similar reasons.
Banned by:

Offline foreverchanges

I take it she has never thought of going indie?

She went indie when she originally left LSS in 2003 and also for a good while when she left Blair Street a few years back.

tojosmith

lucy has dark hair about 5.7 or 5.8 flat chested very good in the room. slim body very fit girl. enjoy your time with her.

JazzMan

lucy has dark hair about 5.7 or 5.8 flat chested very good in the room. slim body very fit girl. enjoy your time with her.

Lets get things into perspective here.
She is not a pretty woman for her age.
She's an old slag, wouldn't go with her if you paid me.

tojosmith

Lets get things into perspective here.
She is not a pretty woman for her age.
She's an old slag, wouldn't go with her if you paid me.
what are you gods gift to woman. have a look in the mirror at your self :thumbsdown:

Offline pilgrim

You are bound to say that Mona.

Lucy has been in the game decades and already has a foot under the management table.  She is gruff and unresponsive, she has her followers who stick with her through pity.

Offline Marmalade

You are bound to say that Mona.

Have you uncovered the Monite, Mr Pilgrim? The same as haunts the ISG forum forever whining and asking after or singing the praises of Moaner on there too?

Such an unfortunate name she has   :wacko:

Offline facialmaniac

Mona has her uses, like when you need your arse rimmed at short notice or just need a cheap and cheerful throat or bumfuck!

Online willie loman

Mona has her uses, like when you need your arse rimmed at short notice or just need a cheap and cheerful throat or bumfuck!

What an unpleasant post. She is one of the nicest girls in this business.

JazzMan

What an unpleasant post. She is one of the nicest girls in this business.

This is very true, Mona always smiling and friendly. Lovely girl.

tojosmith

This is very true, Mona always smiling and friendly. Lovely girl.
yes she is i agree with what you and willie say about her.

WinterSoldier

Sounds like some of these sauna girls have alot of fanboys!

Offline Marmalade

Sounds like some of these sauna girls have alot of fanboys!

Including herself. (She's well known on another forum for the same sort of crap).

As for Lucy, she tends to blend into the background a bit. I think she was there at the weekend and, in her new black uniform, you would hardly pick her out based on sell-by date compared to the others.

This is a punters' forum. It's just as ok afaiaa to refer to prostitutes services in terms of your need to empty your ballbag etc at a reliable cheap price as it is to list their attractive facial features (or lack thereof, in either case).

Online willie loman

Yes its a punters forum, and we show respect, and manners to all. There is a difference between plain speaking and puerile vulgarity.

Offline Marmalade

Yes its a punters forum, and we show respect, and manners to all. There is a difference between plain speaking and puerile vulgarity.

That's a judgement call Willie.

To quote the rules (much as I hate to):
- Abuse towards other members:
Discord must be kept civil. Excessive abuse / swearing is not acceptable. "You're acting like a twat" is not excessive, however "you're a fucking inbred cunt" is excessive and is not acceptable.

Is she even a member? Even if she were, I don't think the comment was against the rules. It was not one I made but I am keen not to see the forum go down the road of calling prostitutes ladies of the night and having to couch every phrase in prossie-acceptable terms.

If someone had made a racist remark against a prossie for instance, I would have objected. I don't know that she herself would object to such plain language as in the comment you objected to, which means you are objecting on her behalf and not necessarily to her advantage, just your own sensibilities. Now I might not have made the remark, especially as I can't remember if I have ever fucked her, but I think the poster had a perfect right to put it in such terms. I do not think they were 'abusive.' Just my opinion.
« Last Edit: February 11, 2015, 06:09:31 pm by Marmalade »

Online willie loman

The remarks were not against the rules, just against the spirit of the Scottish section of the forum, which is by and large friendly and polite.

Offline Marmalade

The remarks were not against the rules, just against the spirit of the Scottish section of the forum, which is by and large friendly and polite.

Well I take your point. Though I feel in this case it was maybe needed to balance the fluff that spewing out. There's nowt to be ashamed of in providing a good arse rimming service, or a throat-fuck (ie owo with gagging); and bumfuck is not really disrespectful if someone offers it, more of an extra service that they deserve respect for (do we always need to say "anal"?). As for London Street being "cheap and cheerful" I thought that was less to the point. At £75 vanilla, it is not cheap, merely average. Some of the girls are cheerful, but most are not.

I hope we can continue in a friendly and polite spirit, which I agree is part of the ethos of the Scottish section of the forum - as long as it is not at the expense of calling a spade a spade or being honest about prossies without deferring to them.
 :hi:

WinterSoldier

Sounds like willie is in love with the girl, haha did she tell you  "your the best shag ever willie, your my special love machine" hahaha

Online willie loman

No she complained that I was too big for her.

WinterSoldier

Bet you take her red roses and perfume everytime you visit her, do you ask her "are you ok, are you comfortable" every 20 seconds when your pumping her.

Oops sorry,  i meant when your making love to her.

cookieman

Hi all, I am new here and was wondering if girls at LSS and Blaire st get tested regularly for STI's. I have heard they give fab OWO at both places. So was wondering.
Thanks  :rolleyes: :hi:

JazzMan

Hi all, I am new here and was wondering if girls at LSS and Blaire st get tested regularly for STI's. I have heard they give fab OWO at both places. So was wondering.
Thanks  :rolleyes: :hi:

By whom?

Offline Marmalade

Offline Banquo

By General Practitioners!!

yes, there is a highly secret division of the NHS devoted to testing sauna girls for std's, just in case they might infect fantasist fuckwits. So really don't worry, you'll be fine.

Offline Lilywhite

• Service Provider
By General Practitioners!!

There is a drop in service that runs weekly for the girls that also goes to saunas/work flats when requested.

cookieman

There is a drop in service that runs weekly for the girls that also goes to saunas/work flats when requested.

Thank you :thumbsup: